Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 48

Author Topic: Sigtext  (Read 962436 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Sigtext
« Reply #645 on: May 15, 2016, 09:13:31 pm »

HAHAHAHAHAHA YESSS.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Magnumcannon

• Bay Watcher
  • Deep waters don't run still
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: June 06, 2016, 08:02:17 pm »

The time has arrived...
Are you bad enough dude to withstand siege by steel-clad bearded psychos, not unlike your own?
Magma crab has given birth to a girl
possiy

Wolfhunter107

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: June 12, 2016, 01:24:35 pm »

Just ask yourself: What would a mobster do?
So we butcher them and build a 4chan tallow soap tower as a monument to our greatness?
Just ask yourself: What would a mobster do?
So we butcher them and build a 4chan tallow soap tower as a monument to our greatness?

BorkBorkGoesTheCode

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: July 01, 2016, 02:43:55 am »

Which is totally absurd, considering the USA's devotion to free market economics.
The USA has actually pretty much always been a mixed market economy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Treachery_of_Images

Believe nothing you hear. Or everything. Have fun. Love when?

I frequently use PMs to contact people if I think they would miss a post in the deluge.

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: September 13, 2016, 09:23:24 am »

To be continued
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: September 13, 2016, 09:24:19 am »

The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
All hail Vampy! A true hero of the Dwarven people.
"Dying of old age" should be one of the possible dwarven dreams!
We survived no rum. We survived unholy beasts from the depths. We survived the spawn of the Void Itself. We prepared for demons, elves, and goblins.

And we died to kobolds.

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame.
Quote from: Toady one
"I set a hauler to ride a minecart to its next stop. That happened to take the dwarf down eight ramps and then up a launch ramp into an open cavern. High up in the cavern there was a wide ledge and on the ledge there was a goblin, chilling out right where I had created it. I activated the dwarf's squad, and he had just enough hang-time at the top of the flight arc to get a punch in. The goblin struck back but the dwarf jumped on to the ledge, where they continued to fight as the cart fell down into the darkness."
if it's a blob made of steel, don't fight it. it may not heal, but it probably doesn't need to.
28th Malachite

Oh shit. It looks like during my overseeing the hell dungeon became hell on earth that every hellish thing loves. At least the only one who died was the speardwarf, beaten to death by children. Meanwhile it looks like I’ve smelt another dwarf with our dwarf smelting machine. We are down to 96 dwarfs.

Out of time I go running/as you're running out of time./ Storming forth I return from the nothing/I'm back to reclaim what's mine.

Fenix: It is difficult to believe that I am working along side my greatest enemy in order to save this sector.... Fortune has been whimsical of late.

Raynor: You sound like a tired old man, Fenix!

Fenix: Don't let the fact that I am 368 years older than you dull your impression of me young Raynor, I can still — how do you Terrans say it? — 'Throw down with the best of them!'

Raynor: I stand corrected.

Could you lock the door when you leave, and make sure the lawn mowers stay safe?

While wandering a deserted beach at dawn, stagnant in my work, I saw a man in the distance bending and throwing as he walked the endless stretch toward me. As he came near, I could see that he was throwing starfish, abandoned on the sand by the tide, back into the sea. When he was close enough I asked him why he was working so hard at this strange task. He said that the sun would dry the starfish and they would die. I said to him that I thought he was foolish. There were thousands of starfish on miles and miles of beach. One man alone could never make a difference. He smiled as he picked up the next starfish. Hurling it far into the sea he said, "It makes a difference for this one." I abandoned my writing and spent the morning throwing starfish.

Spacebattles.[MEDIA=tumblr]did=4000d8dad937c021df4fcdfa5b17a95b364958b6;id=190027962897;key=_e1ai3pgXizMMLbKrIxE9Q;name=prokopetz[/MEDIA]
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 12:33:56 pm by pikachu17 »
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: October 25, 2016, 04:29:30 am »

okay so I'll just dump my old sigs here

Spoiler: kept for posterity (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: kept for posterity x 2 (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 09:50:26 am by Sergarr »
._.

BorkBorkGoesTheCode

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: December 02, 2016, 01:18:11 pm »

The idea that third parties is irrelevant is a very carefully constructed propaganda campaign created specifically to keep people from voting for them.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Treachery_of_Images

Believe nothing you hear. Or everything. Have fun. Love when?

I frequently use PMs to contact people if I think they would miss a post in the deluge.

Dozebôm Lolumzalěs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
« Reply #654 on: December 02, 2016, 02:42:15 pm »

The idea that third parties is irrelevant is a very carefully constructed propaganda campaign created specifically to keep people from voting for them.
You should add a link in your sig.

Code: [Select]
[url=http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=49316.msg7282448#msg7282448]Sigtext![/url]will give Sigtext!, and
Code: [Select]
[quote author=BorkBorkGoesTheCode link=topic=49316.msg7282448#msg7282448 date=1480702691]Sigtext![/quote] will give
Sigtext!
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
Imic’s Sigtext
« Reply #655 on: December 21, 2016, 09:38:41 am »

My sigtext will go here.
Purveyor of inexplicable dwarven real estate.
In WTF news, somehow the Late Stage Capitalism Thread turned into a discussion of Chinese slave brides? Or something?
Such is the way of Bay12.
Alignment should be law/neutral/chaos and reflect only the color of your piece in the grand multiversal chess game the gods of law and chaos are playing
Again, this makes no sense. Alliances should at least be somewhat guided by Good and Evil, if not neutral. Admittedly, he could have meant that all the gods are Neutral in the Evil/Good axis, now that I think about it, which would make sense, and is certainly more realistic.
Law and Chaos make no sense to be the ONLY marker for which alliance you are taking, unless, again, it bears repeating, everyone is neutral in the Good/Evil axis.

Since when?  People want food, a roof, and security, and they form alliances and declare enemies to secure those things.  Good and evil is just the rubber stamp they put on afterward.
Steel-muscled ballerina strongman.
The theory that the universe is a simulation just became a little bit more credible in my mind.
perfectly respectable metal screams
Fertilizing the crops with magma wouldn’t actually do anything except possibly flood the fortress with magma. I suggest irrigating with water.
Baruk Khazad! Khazad ai menu!
I am quoting these.
I am quoting this.
This is quoting you.
This is quoting myself
So Ireland was Atlantis all along

I've always known in my heart this to be true
Even Poseidon seeks revenge for Brexit. Ireland is just collateral damage.
Oh no, the math's already involved! I was too late!
"Master Meatsmiths have been beating their meat for hundreds of years, honing their craft to infuse these dog chews with so much flavor and nutrition that your bitch will go wild. Your dog will be happy too. Get this seasonal, limited, first-time to market delicacy that you won't regret. Limited supply."
If I wasn't scared of dwarves when they were in the wrong, what shall I fear from senators?
Never go full chimpanzee. I have zero clue what went wrong in a Tim Horton's to make someone mad enough to chuck their own shit like a goddamn ape.
DAMN IT! I have been spending years and years tripying to be sigged! Every single metric ounce of my fibre is dedicated to nothing but one day making my way into someone's sig! THEN WHY DOES SOMEONE NAMED BLARG POURING SMALL POTATOES ON PEOPLE GET INTO A SIG!!!!!!!! FUCK POTATOES!!!!!!!!

please don't sue me this is a joke

For the record, Blarg is a player character in my game Gridhood: Bay 12 edition. Feel free to join that game and do stupid stuff in it. That seems to be the way to get sigged these days.
*walks into thread* Hey guys! What's-

They look like proper Asian dragons, what is dumb is they evolve into a Euro dragon (I like both but come on, a lil' consistency pls) plus Dragonair is geourgous

AND YOU KNOW WHATS IN ASIA?

COMMUNISM!
REGARDLESS!
RUSSIA IS IN ASIA
SO IS CHINA
COMMUNISM!

WE WILL NOT ACCEPT A COMMUNISTIC SNAKE ON OUR TEAM
Hits the table
HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO SAY
THERE IS NO COMMUNISM
that sounds like something A COMMUNIST WOULD SAY!!!
GOD SAVE THE MIDDLE OF THE SPECTRUM
ALL HAIL OUR MODERN GERMAN LORDS AND MASTERS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FjWe31S_0g

I'm sorry, my grammar-nazi-ism has ben particularly bad these last few days, so you lost me at "alot".
has ben
ben
::)

.... enjoys ...small children. ...

1: Loudly declare that target is evil.
2: Light sword on fire.
3: Hit evil with sword.
4: Profit?

Come on! You call this a storm? Blow, you son of a bitch! Blow! It's time for a showdown! You and me! I'm right here! Come and get me!

Like a mix of being a wolfkin and being initiated into a terrorist cell.

Wat
Did you attempt to kiss a hyena?

Hold on extra hard to your tinfoil hats, people.

In your search for a suitable village, you discovered the following:

- The Ecclesiarchy and the Redemptionist Cult both have a huge presence in the world. Mutants and Psykers are purged on sight, and even vague rumors of them are thoroughly investigated.

[snipping of lots of bad stuff]

- All in all, there is much looting, pillaging, senseless violence, and vile heresy going on. The Planetary Governor may or may not have asked a Space Marine Chapter for aid for dealing with the "heretics" and actual heretics, that Space Marine Chapter may or may not be due to arrive within half a year. It may or may not be wise to avoid them at all costs if and when they arrive.

- No one ever said worshiping Tzeentch would be easy.

...THE TREEES, THE TREES, THE TREES ARE OUT TO KILL US, THEY WILL MURDER US BY UNLEASHING HELL ITSELF, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!
Does Kobold training include forgoing your dignity?

1) Procure some tasty Fiber One bars. These are surprisingly tasty, but DEADLY.
I had deep colon gas production that could sustain 15 second farts, in rapid succession. It was unpleasant. VERY unpleasant.  They are however, quite tasty. Like a Granola bar.
Yes, I will gladly corrupt his speakers into audio-shitposting.
Technically, you killed ATHATH.
Try to point it out before another giant portal swallows it.
Well, you can't now; now I'm giraffes.
Only Rowrowrowyourboat Gentlydownthestreamman died, but only in the Milkverse. In Emprahsque-verse he's fine.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
Politics would consist of endless lively debates, occasional fistfights, and every now and then a giant amphibian coming in and swallowing a representative whole.
Dear God, this would improve American politics immensely. For one, people would actually watch C-SPAN, if for no other reason than to see who got eaten today.
What's the point when that one idle tiger man who hangs around the meeting zone always wins every election
Toady Theocracy? Sounds good to me
So. If you are like me, then I have two things to say to you.

1. Get a life.
*Skitters across the ceiling and darts into a hole in the wall, chittering angrily.*
Awaken Space-Cthulhu from its depths.
but the only god is grisha5 and he is not eldritch
Imic's powers of persuasion knows no bounds.
Oh well, it's no wizardry, it's science : the more you cook cats, the less you have pussy
I hate myself for this joke please don't ban me
You will always be my 2d waifu even in the face of countradicting evidence
Careful now, they'll still confiscate your haggis.
Weren't we supposed to be a farming fort?

Stage 1: Fertilize the ground with the blood of innocents

Constructivory falls. It may have been my fault.

Oops.

The bread cult:

I have my own cult! Praise be to the bread god, and bugger off with your fancy pancy new fangled cultymajig. All these damn new fangled cults...
To join thy cult, thou shalt eat one loaf of bread with no topping. Then thou shalt recite the following:

Bread god lead me from darkness,
Towards the light,
Water in the chalice,
Fire in the oven,
Bread of the bread god.

One day before the beaten path I walked
A field I saw all wreathed in gold;
Here grew the barley and the maize
In patches glory-filled and old.

Then of a sudden quick beheld
A sight I never thought to see;
Three youths walked in that field
To trample all within that sea.

Oh loathsome youth today!
They worship not the olden way.
The bread will rise, the crop rejoice;
All earth will strive to strike those boys.

But I, of age and wisdom great,
Restrained myself and walked my way;
I know the bread god all will sate
Yet they who trespass, will betray.

I went WTF today, when I realised that I had created a full sermon for a chirch of bread.
Help me.

At yeast you tried.

I demand that you toast this sermon at once.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2021, 12:29:10 pm by Imic »
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

☼Another☼

• Bay Watcher
  • I am inevitable.
    • View Profile
Another's Sigtext
« Reply #656 on: December 28, 2016, 03:28:50 pm »

I'll take some space, why not?

Rabbits?
Kisat Dur
Body Snatchers
.dll
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 11:07:01 pm by ☼Another☼ »

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: December 29, 2016, 01:16:49 am »

Reserved.
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: January 08, 2017, 10:40:22 am »

My humble Sigtext.
((I don't really expect Ted to live long enough to realize his dreams of understanding the physical manifestations of the soul, the cores of light, truth, and desire, and getting names right the first time. ))
Fuck with everyone.
Please don't, oh great and powerful Random Number God.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 07:19:59 pm by OceanSoul »
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

TheImmortalRyukan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master Story Weaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: February 03, 2017, 11:13:21 am »

My Sigtex:

The reasons I stopped playing Bastiongate:
 - I posted the ending already.

Ah, old Doomforests. I loved that place, even when it became an esoteric clusterfuck of warring cults and overseers sabotaging eachother.
Especially then, actually.

Pffft. Trust the immortals to band together.

Drokles' Last Words:

That's one hell of a courtyard we have now ;)
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 10:17:56 pm by TheImmortalRyukan »
The Tale of Runlance - A Succession Fort in a Dying World

While the drink stocks run low and violence is rampant, the narcissistic tyrant demands a monument to his name
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 48