Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: NationStates 2  (Read 10434 times)

omagaalpha

• Bay Watcher
  • positve infinite
    • View Profile
Re: NationStates 2
« Reply #45 on: November 08, 2008, 04:38:29 pm »

Just created nation in world 64 called Omega Alpha Monoliths

What fun this going to be
Quote from: Jetsquirrel
Announce that i saw the whole creation of hte universe! and hold the monolith again
|The monolith is alive! And seemingly annoyed by your hugs. Or maybe static electricity of some kind that for some reason didn’t hit you last time.

Muz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2008, 11:04:14 pm »

I certainly took an in-depth look at economies. I already posted something on the alliance forums regarding it ;) My nation is producing a hell lot of bananas, in excess of 3.87 M (577% more than we need!).

Economy looks to be pretty damn important to the new NationStates. Let's exploit it to our advantage. It would be cool since I'm sure most DF players won't mind messing with things like graphs and economies XD
« Last Edit: November 08, 2008, 11:14:01 pm by Muz »
Disclaimer: Any sarcasm in my posts will not be mentioned as that would ruin the purpose. It is assumed that the reader is intelligent enough to tell the difference between what is sarcasm and what is not.

yamo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 09, 2008, 03:31:46 am »

how do get a list of the mbrs below sheriff?  the link did not work.  I want to make every one my favored trade partner...unless you have enrgyu for sale :P  then we can become priority partners...i have scooters, minerals, and films to trade. 
Then again, I consider Infinity to be overly ambitious, something that might easily spell it's downfall.

-Blackthorne

A_Fey_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2008, 04:07:25 am »

I couldn't join world 60 so I am in 64 with Omega Alpha and Dwarmin. My nation as it stands: http://nationstates2.com/g/nation/apples

Yes, It is called Apples, yes its capital city is Applelopolis and yes its currency is apple seeds. If you have a problem with it then the nation of Apples will be quick to defend itself. Most laws and polices are pretty average but I have installed a school system with strong religious views
e.g.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Oh and by the way our God is the giant flying apple monster, All other gods are false. You must respect the ways of the Apple, this is above all else and our children must learn it.

I suggest we set up a second Bay12 alliance in world 64.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 04:24:29 am by A_Fey_Dwarf »

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 09, 2008, 05:24:02 am »

I'd have to quit me current alliance, but no problem there heh. Tell me you guys want to go any further
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

omagaalpha

• Bay Watcher
  • positve infinite
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2008, 07:19:41 am »

I suggest we set up a second Bay12 alliance in world 64.

sounds good to me :)
Announce that i saw the whole creation of hte universe! and hold the monolith again
|The monolith is alive! And seemingly annoyed by your hugs. Or maybe static electricity of some kind that for some reason didn’t hit you last time.

Soulwynd

• Bay Watcher
  • -_-
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2008, 09:56:30 am »

You can have multiple nations btw. I might make one in 64 just to join you guys there too. ;)

Soulwynd

• Bay Watcher
  • -_-
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 09, 2008, 10:03:58 am »

In fact, I created The Most Serene Republic of Elves on 64.

Wiles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 09, 2008, 10:13:59 am »

Is there any pitfall to adding nations as favoured trading partners? So far I've just been favouring people who favour me. Vulgaria produces oil, wheat and cotton. Oil gets traded/used, but I do have an excess of wheat and cotton.

Gantolandon

• Bay Watcher
  • He has a fertile imagination.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 09, 2008, 11:11:57 am »

Rogue Nations of Great Chasm salute you... (World 64)

Soulwynd

• Bay Watcher
  • -_-
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 09, 2008, 11:20:47 am »

Is there any pitfall to adding nations as favoured trading partners? So far I've just been favouring people who favour me. Vulgaria produces oil, wheat and cotton. Oil gets traded/used, but I do have an excess of wheat and cotton.
You usually sell them your stuff for less than the global market.

omagaalpha

• Bay Watcher
  • positve infinite
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 09, 2008, 12:45:54 pm »

So who going to create allance for us to  in this world(64)?

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 09, 2008, 01:01:36 pm »

So which game do you like better, NationStates2 or eRepublik?  I'm playing both, but I kind of like NationState2 more.  I really like the daily decisions and how it affects your country description.  working and training in eRepublik is kind of lame.

Ive been playing both, not like either require a huge time investmant.
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

Soulwynd

• Bay Watcher
  • -_-
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 09, 2008, 01:24:50 pm »

World64 B12 Alliance -> http://nationstates2.com/g/alliances/world64/dwarffortress

Ask for invite if you haven't been invited.

Soulwynd

• Bay Watcher
  • -_-
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 09, 2008, 02:40:54 pm »

Ugh, ran into a nasty bug that wont let me access the new nation. >.<
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5