Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 164

Author Topic: Blockedlance - No More Stops Until Ragnarok!  (Read 419673 times)

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
Re: Blockedlance - Grave of a Thousand Dwarves
« Reply #915 on: September 05, 2009, 07:32:35 pm »

Summer goes by with another goblin siege.  They outnumbered our military dwarves three to one.  We slaughtered them all without losing a single dwarf. 

In the fall a dwarven caravan comes from Letterclose.  We trade a bunch of goblin and elf junk for some anvils and cheese.  Oh how I wish they would bring fine pewter.

In other news, the pyramid has been under construction for about a year now.  While the first layer of stones are being placed Mogror and his assitant Ravus Maniacus realize a complete and total error in the planned dimensions of the monument.  A line of constructions are quietly removed.  Mogror is glad the Queen is down below instead of up here to see his screw up.

(Okay it was my screw up...I'm still blaming Mogror)
Thus ends the official written history of the fortress known as Boatmurdered. May their tortured souls rest in peace.

Tradanbattlan

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_DECENCY]
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #916 on: September 05, 2009, 07:33:51 pm »

Yeah.
Bad totally obediant dwarf.

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #917 on: September 05, 2009, 07:39:43 pm »

Yeah.

Well he goes out on those all night quarcaine binges with that raving maniac Ravus Maniacus...then when he gets to work in the morning he's shouting incoherent orders at his minions.

This pyramid will probably come out all crooked and wobbly.
Thus ends the official written history of the fortress known as Boatmurdered. May their tortured souls rest in peace.

Tradanbattlan

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_DECENCY]
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #918 on: September 05, 2009, 07:50:47 pm »

But it will be the happiest, most laaax pyramid ever.

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #919 on: September 05, 2009, 07:53:57 pm »

Warning to all -

When you visit Blockedlance in adventure mode, dont touch the pyramid.  It will fall down.

Typoman

• Bay Watcher
  • He Who Comes with the Dawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: September 05, 2009, 09:38:47 pm »

thanks for the include :D
can't wait to see my deeds and escapdes.
collapsable pyramid eh? sounds like Fun.  :)

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #921 on: September 05, 2009, 11:48:03 pm »

Another goblin ambush in the winter.  MadMonkey slices and dices like a ginsu knife, and goblin limbs and heads go flying.

Queen Urist has not been able to rid herself of these two pesky dwarves who keep wanting a meeting, even though she has been meeting with them for a year straight!  She heads to the Homicide Booths.  The dimwitted dwarves follow her.

At last there is peace.  Urist and Mafol make love in the bloody recesses of Blockedlance's death chambers.

Tradanbattlan

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_DECENCY]
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #922 on: September 06, 2009, 12:13:01 am »

Blood-
The dwarven lube.

Rashilul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: September 06, 2009, 12:58:26 am »

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: September 06, 2009, 01:59:47 am »

Yeah.

Well he goes out on those all night quarcaine binges with that raving maniac Ravus Maniacus...then when he gets to work in the morning he's shouting incoherent orders at his minions.

When you're over a thousand years old, I bet you'll need a bit of pepping up too.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #925 on: September 06, 2009, 01:17:51 pm »

Yeah.

When you're over a thousand years old, I bet you'll need a bit of pepping up too.

You guys get a lot of pepping up.  In addition to your duties as chief mechanic and courtier of the Queen, you apparently run the Crafts Store as well.  And it's doing better than any other store!  Ravius Maniacus owns the clothing store....but he's running that thing into the ground.  He's trying to sell it for like 390 bucks right now.

The Duchess' daughters own the two other stores.  As is proper for their rank.

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #926 on: September 06, 2009, 01:27:14 pm »

Spring 237

I have assigned the last non-purple Duchess' daughter to be the new trader, and so the wealth is not accounted for.  Its about 9.3 million.  Pathetically small considering how long we've been here (34 years).  There was a wealth accumulation challenge a while back on the forums and someone got like 40 million within two years.  Hahaha

I think I must've been too busy killing dwarves.  Speaking of which, I killed a heathen Hammerer and Tax Collector as well as the two peasants Urist killed in the Temple, so now we're down to 51 dwarves.  This spring, another Hammerer and Tax Collector arrive, and the Tax Collector actually worships Ber Steelearthen.  Her brain is washable, she can live.  The Hammerer will still have to die.

Another siege comes this season too.  The goblins are really laying it on thick now that our numbers have dwindled.  They know that if they cannot beat us now, then they never will.

Tradanbattlan

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_DECENCY]
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #927 on: September 06, 2009, 02:04:03 pm »

Quick, bust out the jars of piss and the crossbows.
We're goin' goblin huntin'

Randall Octagonapus

• Bay Watcher
  • We gota get some medicine for the computer machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: September 06, 2009, 03:11:02 pm »

Randall to the rescue!!!!
would you like a slice of one humped camel cheese or two humped camel cheese on that elf burger?

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: September 09, 2009, 02:45:23 pm »

Just been cacthing up on this after a LLLOONNGG absence.

2 WHOLE abushes? Alone? Good God.

Do I have a title now?
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 164