Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 164

Author Topic: Blockedlance - No More Stops Until Ragnarok!  (Read 419674 times)

Moose Fisher

• Bay Watcher
  • [DEBUG ERROR: THIS TEXT DOES NOT EXIST]
    • View Profile
Re: Blockedlance - Grave of a Thousand Dwarves
« Reply #1095 on: October 10, 2009, 04:16:39 pm »

I can't tell who's worse, Mogror or Queen Urist.

Also, Mr. Gimp, which of the Duchess daughters did I get?
"I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?"
-Elderly Hive Dweller

Plank of Wood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: October 10, 2009, 04:40:59 pm »

Big Brother is three syllables, as does Queen Urist.

Coincedance? I THINK NOT!
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
They're like little bearded corals.

Aldaris

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIBERAL] [WANNABE_DORF] [CAVE_ADAPTED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: October 11, 2009, 04:21:28 am »

Big Brother is three syllables, as does Queen Urist.

Coincedance? I THINK NOT!
You forget that big brother doesn't actually exist, he's just an imaginative face the inner party uses.
but Baron Aqizzar had the firm advantage, battering Cthulhu with his Mighty Chin.
^Totally not out of context, promise.
The Liberal Crime Squad Community game, now with a Liberal Overdose of Liberally aplied Liberalism. -Liberally. (UBER-Hiatus, next update somewhere between now and 2012.)

Plank of Wood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: October 11, 2009, 05:53:37 am »

That was never actualy factually stated in the books, it's more of just an interpritation by a confused and insignificant man.

You never actually do find out whether he is real or not.
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
They're like little bearded corals.

Tradanbattlan

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_DECENCY]
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #1099 on: October 11, 2009, 10:47:35 am »

Journal of Tradan
4th of "Who gives a flying carp"

I heard that we'll be getting someone new in the hells. That's good. I hope they arrive in ours. Having sex as a form of unboredom is becoming tiresom if you will believe me.
My beard itches. I wonder if Christes also has the beard itch.

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: October 11, 2009, 01:13:04 pm »

I'm so evil it's painful.
Only to other people, obviously.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: October 12, 2009, 01:14:56 am »

Mr. Gimp, i have heard about your FPS problem.

Have you tried lowering the GFPS? i got 15FPS and when i changed it to 10 i got 60
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #1102 on: October 12, 2009, 11:43:58 am »

Bah! he's lucky cause he just gets reborn. In a good hell they can get 3 times the pain at half the cost.

also I want in as a smarter then average rebel named akhier

Sure.  The rebels have been smashed though...but if theres ever an opportunity for anarchy and lawlessness, or just good wholesome chaos, your dwarf will be in on it.
Thus ends the official written history of the fortress known as Boatmurdered. May their tortured souls rest in peace.

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #1103 on: October 12, 2009, 11:45:13 am »

Big Bomrek, surely.

How is my axedwarf doing? Haven't seen him lately.

He's doing good.  He slaughters goblin and elf squads all by himself, and with one hand holding a beer.  He has like, a hundred notable kills.
Thus ends the official written history of the fortress known as Boatmurdered. May their tortured souls rest in peace.

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #1104 on: October 12, 2009, 11:48:43 am »

If mr Gimp gives the go ahead, I'm ready to give sugestions on how to implement the dorfsock government, what with me reading the book right now.

You can always give suggestions.  Although...the list of elements to add is getting pretty long.  I still have to dig a spiked 'racetrack' in the arena, and another death pit to fulfill a request I agreed to many pages ago.  Plus theres the Microcline Menace.  So suggestions that dont require me to build or edit anything are preferable.   :)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 11:59:38 am by MrGimp »

Tradanbattlan

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_DECENCY]
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #1105 on: October 12, 2009, 11:50:41 am »

Big Bomrek, surely.

He's doing good.  He slaughters goblin and elf squads all by himself, and with one hand holding a beer.  He has like, a hundred notable kills.
"Hey baby. Wanna see something cool? Here, give me a beer."
SOUNDS OF SLAUGHTER GO HEER
"And without a scratch. Impressive, right?"
"Swoon, fantasize"

By the way, any major relationships?

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #1106 on: October 12, 2009, 11:51:40 am »

I can't tell who's worse, Mogror or Queen Urist.

Also, Mr. Gimp, which of the Duchess daughters did I get?

I gave you the eldest one.  You had been elected mayor, now your brother Soviet Travolta is mayor.  See, with elections, the peasants will think they are free.  They are too stupid to notice that all the administrators belong to the same family.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 11:52:33 pm by MrGimp »

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #1107 on: October 12, 2009, 11:56:11 am »

Mr. Gimp, i have heard about your FPS problem.

Have you tried lowering the GFPS? i got 15FPS and when i changed it to 10 i got 60
+

Epic.  EPIC!!!!!!!  Haha...I lowered it to 10 and got an FPS of 17-24.  Doesnt sound like much but its four times faster than its been running lately (6 FPS).  I lowered the GFPS to 1 and I get 40 FPS.  But GFPS 1 causes everything to act real choppy.  Like if you hit the arrow to move left, nothing happens for a second.  Then it jerks you over.  So its a little weird. I might just settle with 5-10 GFPS.

Either way....you fucking ROCK man!!!  I never knew what the GFPS did.  haha....it has more effect on FPS than temperature or caveins or whatever.

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #1108 on: October 12, 2009, 12:03:24 pm »

Big Bomrek, surely.

"Hey baby. Wanna see something cool? Here, give me a beer."
SOUNDS OF SLAUGHTER GO HEER
"And without a scratch. Impressive, right?"
"Swoon, fantasize"

By the way, any major relationships?

Well I've been *trying* to get these dwarves to bang for years now.  In fact, back when the rebels were occupying the fortress, and the loyalists were hiding out under the temple, I had set the couples I wanted to share bedrooms.  So the high priest and priestess share one, Montague and one of the Duchess' daughters had one, etc etc etc.

But after YEARS of living in the same room, these dwarves still dont even know each other.  Or they have a passing acquaintance.

Im gonna end up having to go the route I went with Urist, and just lock em all in a 1X2 room with their lover until they figure out what goes where.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: October 12, 2009, 12:07:44 pm »

I take it that means I have no girlfriend?
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 164