Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 539 540 [541] 542 543 ... 2192

Author Topic: I like anime, do you like anime?  (Read 2864084 times)

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
Re: I like anime, do you like anime?
« Reply #8100 on: July 05, 2011, 07:45:49 pm »

Just made a list of everything I have currently on my hard drives.

Spice and Wolf 2, Azumanga, Chi's Sweet Home, Ergo Proxy, Gantz, Le Chevalier D'Eon, Planetes, Texhnolyze, Tsubasa, xxxHolic, Welcome to the NHK!, Strike Witches, Mushishi, Jin-Roh, Lucky Star, Mononoke, Evangelion, Panty and Stocking, Rozen Maiden, Saki, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Serial Experiments Lain, Strawberry Panic, Eureka Seven, Paprika, and Ghost in the Shell - Innocence.

Not even going to bother listing my manga.
There's too much and most is Touhou shit and ero manga anyway.

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8101 on: July 05, 2011, 07:59:40 pm »

Just made a list of everything I have currently on my hard drives.

Spice and Wolf 2, Azumanga, Chi's Sweet Home, Ergo Proxy, Gantz, Le Chevalier D'Eon, Planetes, Texhnolyze, Tsubasa, xxxHolic, Welcome to the NHK!, Strike Witches, Mushishi, Jin-Roh, Lucky Star, Mononoke, Evangelion, Panty and Stocking, Rozen Maiden, Saki, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Serial Experiments Lain, Strawberry Panic, Eureka Seven, Paprika, and Ghost in the Shell - Innocence.

Not even going to bother listing my manga.
There's too much and most is Touhou shit and ero manga anyway.
Wait there's a Spice and Wolf 2?
I always thought the ending was a little abrupt.....
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8102 on: July 05, 2011, 08:16:52 pm »

There is a Spice and Wolf 3...

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8103 on: July 05, 2011, 08:27:05 pm »

Only two for the animoo, but there's two OVAs.

Also,
Chi's Sweet Home
Just started this and it is <3

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8104 on: July 05, 2011, 08:29:49 pm »

When I finish R1 of Code Geass, I'll take a break to watch something else again, maybe some Lucky Star.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8105 on: July 05, 2011, 08:32:05 pm »

When I finish R1 of Code Geass, I'll take a break to watch something else again, maybe some Lucky Star.
Chi's Sweet Home

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8106 on: July 05, 2011, 08:35:03 pm »

Okay, okay, I'll make sure to watch it, ein.

I've heard some good things about Steins;gate, is it good?
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

tehc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8107 on: July 05, 2011, 08:43:24 pm »

Watched the first episode of Natsume Yuujinchou San. It was utterly brilliant, I truly missed this show. I'm waiting for subs for Yuru Yuri and Kamisama Dolls that aren't unedited CR rips or shit. Having read and loved the manga, I know what to expect of Yuru Yuri (it would be difficult to fuck up an anime adaptation), but I know nothing about Kamisama Dolls. Subs for Kaitou Tenshi Twin Angel are nonexistant as predicted.

I also marathoned both seasons of Hayate no Gotoku over the last week. The first season stayed pretty good throughout, even being 52 episodes. The second one did seem like a bit of a drag by the end, though. I'd heard that the second season was supposed to be better, but it was the total opposite for me.

And yes, Steins;Gate is very good.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 08:55:58 pm by tehc »

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8108 on: July 05, 2011, 08:50:17 pm »

Okay, I'll look at it later and such.

Thank you, my wide friend.
YOU DOUBLE PENIS

Chaoswizkid

• Bay Watcher
  • Bring on the Chaos
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Kar'Kaish New Site
« Reply #8109 on: July 05, 2011, 11:10:57 pm »

HERESY. AFTER YOU FINISH R1 YOU WILL FEEL COMPELLED TO WATCH AND FINISH R2. THERE IS NO NEGOTIATION HERE. IT WILL HAPPEN.

And yes, you will feel much, much worse for Shirley.
Administrator of the Realms of Kar'Kaish Project.

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8110 on: July 05, 2011, 11:14:14 pm »

Wow come to think of it I have never watched R2 of Code Geass actually. I've never thought that would ever come up in a conversation.

tehc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8111 on: July 05, 2011, 11:33:06 pm »

Just watched the first episode of (brace for large name) Kaitou Tenshi Twin Angel Kyun Kyun Tokimeki Paradise!!. To summarize the episode, it's a shitty Mahou Shoujo show by JCStaff, not even worth comparing to something like Precure. It's production values are equally as shit as the show itself, since they're spending all their cash on their other show this season. It still has pretty cute girls though, so whatever.

If you can, don't download the version (or anything) by Chiki-Subs. They really suck. Not only did their lines make no fucking sense and were often filled with grammatical and spelling errors, but their styling was just horrendous. For arguably the easiest part of fansubbing, they sure managed to fuck it up good and proper. Making lines the same colour as the character's hair in a show filled with bright colours quickly renders things impossible to read. They also don't have a dedicated encoder, so they just picked a random raw from TT and muxed their shitty script to it. This raw happened to be the quickest out, and also the shittiest looking. In the process of attempting a 480p re-encode, it ended up larger than the 720p version somehow. I don't know.

I'm downloading a decent raw right now, i'm going to fix their grammar and styling and archive my own version instead. Because fuck these guys.

Code Geass R2 goes from the standard lunacy of a Sunrise show to downright batshit mental. It was still thoroughly entertaining, however.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 11:44:30 pm by tehc »

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8112 on: July 06, 2011, 01:02:35 am »

HERESY. AFTER YOU FINISH R1 YOU WILL FEEL COMPELLED TO WATCH AND FINISH R2. THERE IS NO NEGOTIATION HERE. IT WILL HAPPEN.

And yes, you will feel much, much worse for Shirley.

D:

I just hope she gets some sort of reward for all the shit the Geassverse has thrown at her so far.

She'll pull through, right?

Right?
YOU DOUBLE PENIS

tehc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8113 on: July 06, 2011, 01:22:48 am »

To say the least, wrong.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #8114 on: July 06, 2011, 02:18:38 am »

Wow Billy Bat I don't know what to say about you.  You're probably the most odd series yet by Urasawa.
Pages: 1 ... 539 540 [541] 542 543 ... 2192