Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 176 177 [178] 179 180 ... 774

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2: World's #1 War-Based Hat Simulator  (Read 781399 times)

Jakkarra

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chairman.
    • View Profile

You could do the same with the SMG. :P

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

I've never really tried that to be honest. I tend to pick one or two people. Jumping in the middle of a bunch usually means death.

Tsk.
You're just a bad W+M1 pyro. Look, we can't help it that you suck at W+M1'ing, and only know how to airblast and axe people. So stop calling people whiners who have a different playstyle, and like to be able to play a game by putting something heavy on the keyboard while going for groceries.

(No seriously, you need to have like 4/5 kills in 3 seconds to feel awesomeness in your veins. The prenerfpyro could do that...)

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile

(No seriously, you need to have like 4/5 kills in 3 seconds to feel awesomeness in your veins. The prenerfpyro could do that...)
Yo, I'm pre-nerf Equalizer Soldier. Good times.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile

I disagree. It is far more awesome to methodically cripple an enemy assault with one life as a spy.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Soulwynd

• Bay Watcher
  • -_-
    • View Profile

You can still do that with the backburner, I don't see why all the whining. Not only it's about the same damage the old flame thrower but also crits people from behind.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

Yeah but... at least give the backburner the old flamethrowers airblast, then... It's the best weapon against ubers.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Volatar

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mutant Cheese Monster
    • View Profile
    • Anilist

You can still do that with the backburner, I don't see why all the whining. Not only it's about the same damage the old flame thrower but also crits people from behind.

But since the flames go out in half the time they did before it really is still nerfed to hell.
Quote from: Vilien
Yes, you should always apply more magma.

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ROBOT HEADS. And Arms. ROBOTS.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile

Hell yeah...

Soulwynd

• Bay Watcher
  • -_-
    • View Profile

This should be a secret, but... the engie is iron man!

Metalax

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile

Heh, the engie is building a pyro-bot.

Edit: And two other hidden pages in the 119 page

http://www.teamfortress.com/119/steam.html
http://www.teamfortress.com/119/teams_and_fortresses.html
« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 08:50:28 pm by Metalax »
In the beginning was the word, and the word was "Oops!"

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile

I highly enjoy a game of Dodgeball. It's so fun to push people into being hit with rockets.

In my last game, I pushed 2 people into rockets in the same life. Another round, I pushed 2 people into dying from the same rocket.

Pushing is fun.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile

For some reason I feel kinda sorry for the poor pigeon that is launched through the steam tubes at 200 miles per hour.  (Remember you crazy non american folks with yer weird numbers, miles are longer than kilometers.)

Maybe I just have a trace of elf blood in me.  Or maybe I feel kind of bad for those cooks that will go out of buisness when folks can get fully cooked steamed 'chicken' delivered quickly and efficiently whenever they want.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Bandages

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

For some reason I feel kinda sorry for the poor pigeon that is launched through the steam tubes at 200 miles per hour.  (Remember you crazy non american folks with yer weird numbers, miles are longer than kilometers.)

Maybe I just have a trace of elf blood in me.  Or maybe I feel kind of bad for those cooks that will go out of buisness when folks can get fully cooked steamed 'chicken' delivered quickly and efficiently whenever they want.

You might want to preface that post with the fact you're referencing a hidden page from the update, because when I first read it...

Wut.
Pages: 1 ... 176 177 [178] 179 180 ... 774