Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 271 272 [273] 274 275 ... 774

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2: World's #1 War-Based Hat Simulator  (Read 777775 times)

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yes.

Thexor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So, having just spent several days laughing about the Minecraft community forums...

...I think it's time that the TF2 forums get some 'love'. Seriously, the posts right now are absolutely hilarious. We've got lots of "omg u baned DF", lots of "this event sux", lots of "wtf predetermined times?"... it's simply amazing.

View it now, before the update comes out and the forums are lagged to heck!

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I love how that one guy is apparently trying to blame pepole's VAC bans on the golden wrenches. "We wouldn't have cheated if it weren't for the wrenches!".

*sigh*
What do they get from deluding themselves? Will I ever understand anything but the very basics of human behavior?
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Perhaps not the best time to post a short story over there. It's barely on the first page for a minute. And I can't edit my title, for some reason, to share with the world the story that now has 2 endings.

Also, yes, the community is hilarious over here too.

Thexor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Perhaps not the best time to post a short story over there. It's barely on the first page for a minute. And I can't edit my title, for some reason, to share with the world the story that now has 2 endings.

Also, yes, the community is hilarious over here too.

That was... interesting. You certainly have a way with endings!  ;D

Since Johbson seems to have forgotten the link, I guess I'll provide it myself. Remember to 5-star and bump, it's a lot more interesting than the garbage currently cluttering the front page!

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I linked the link, its up there, but thanks. =P

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile

Maybe pipe wasn't the right word, I kind of meant green wiring.
That's not part of the sentry. It's part of the wall behind the sentry. Look at the last picture. And yes I know Myroc already covered this.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTT?!!!!!!

The random item generator drops me THREE ENGIE HATS?! THREE!!!! I seriously hope trading comes out...

Edit: Like I said yesterday, the wrench came out today exactly at 11.33am Albertan time. Just like yesterday. But I missed it again by a few seconds :(
Umi, please give me the Hotrod when trading comes.

And trading will hopefully be announced today. I doubt it though. ._.

I almost have my first non-event hat. I just need about 8 more items, unless I want to get rid of non-duplicates. I can't decide if I want a Solly hat or a Pyro hat or a Demo hat. Solly has 1 hats I really don't want (Soldier's Stash) but 3 I really do want. Pyro has 1 I really don't want (Pyro's Beanie) but 4 I really do want. Demo has 1 I really don't want (Scotsman's Stove Pipe; I would have been alright with it pre-Gibus but now it just looks too much like the Ghastly Gibus) but 3 I really do want.

I think I'm going to recraft my Solly token into a Demo token.

[EDIT:] And in case anybody did not notice, the "community-made surprise" mentioned in the blog post yesterday is at the bottom of Day 3's update page.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 02:42:42 pm by Zai »
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Soulwynd

• Bay Watcher
  • -_-
    • View Profile

3 more wrenches til we have BUILDABLES or the destruction of valve headquarters.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile

3 more wrenches til we have BUILDABLES or the destruction of valve headquarters.
WE AREN'T GETTING BUILDINGS THIS UPDATE. If I knew you in real life, I would bet you money.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Soulwynd

• Bay Watcher
  • -_-
    • View Profile

WE AREN'T GETTING BUILDINGS THIS UPDATE. If I knew you in real life, I would bet you money.
You should get your money, not mine!

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile

I will deny this to the end! I reject your reality and substitute my own!
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Puck

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quote from: Sock
Sometimes you gotta look reality in the face and say NO!

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile

Be careful about playing medics guys, there's some kind of infectious disease on all the servers that makes medics retarded.  Topping off the heavy's health and leaving while he's under fire, ubering the spy, ubering everyone in some kind of crazy switch-real-fast so nobody's safe, ubering you and then getting bored and leaving, it's an epidemic, man.
Shoes...

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

There were some stupid spy.
Right before I started lagging and had I got off of TF2, slammed the spies face in with my wrench. Perfect shot right before the game ended.
Pages: 1 ... 271 272 [273] 274 275 ... 774