Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 695 696 [697] 698 699 ... 774

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2: World's #1 War-Based Hat Simulator  (Read 777783 times)

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile

-Chat's usually a cesspool of overused binds and insults, should probably just leave it disabled and not engage in it.
What kind of shitty servers you been playing on, brah?
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

WealthyRadish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No crits/damage spread servers get a lot of douches I guess. I'd say most other servers are just silent, but maybe I've had hud_saytext_time 0 in my autoexec too long.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile

No crits/damage spread servers get a lot of douches I guess. I'd say most other servers are just silent, but maybe I've had hud_saytext_time 0 in my autoexec too long.
Most servers I've played on don't have too much craptalking, yeah. Never tried no crits servers, myself.
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Alright, y'all, Wolfeyez and I will be on TF2 for a bit. Come join! If you're not my Steam friend, I'm MaximumZer0. (Yes, that's a number on the end of my name.)

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile

Alright, y'all, Wolfeyez and I will be on TF2 for a bit. Come join! If you're not my Steam friend, I'm MaximumZer0. (Yes, that's a number on the end of my name.)
Loading TF2 onto my college laptop as we speak. No idea how well it'll run, but I might be able to join in.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile

Tried Tf2 on ye laptop.

Runs like shite cap'n. Can't even run the single player training on tr_target well. Can't join in with multiple people, it'd be unplayable.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile

Augh, I really wanted to play with you guys.   I could have on the campus connection, I could have on the old apartment connection.  But not on the new apartment connection.  500+ ping is not exactly my idea of fun.

The only way I can actually play TF2 (or Smite, the other online game I'm interested in) is being literally right next the router, which is in someone else's bedroom.  So I'm going to buy a really long ethernet cord and hopefully that will resolve things.  I'd like to be able to play online games sometime this year thank you very much.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile

I don't really get the point of CP in casual play, 90% of the time it comes down to a shitty version of A/D where one team clearly cannot win.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I don't really get the point of CP in casual play, 90% of the time it comes down to a shitty version of A/D where one team clearly cannot win.

Yeah... it's why I like my Instarespawn KOTH servers. Lots of back and forth action, and the maps are small enough that everyone isn't spread out, so disorganization doesn't matter.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile

Iceblaster's code of conduct!

-Conga is love. Don't ruin the conga.
-Capping the flag in Turbine is useless. Use Turbine as training map 2.0
-Change class to help the team most
-Two spies/snipers max. One medic max. Two scouts max.
-Gibbus is love as well. Wear it with pride.
-Never, under any circumstances, kill partner taunt enemies. They just want a hug/hi five/rock paper scissors/ho down/acrobatic nonsense!
-Have fun.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I get the limit on assassin classes.  But why the limit on scouts/medics?
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I get the limit on assassin classes.  But why the limit on scouts/medics?

Cause medics are the most powerful and useful class to have on your team. Scouts because there's people like me that'll go scout despite the team needing explosive classes.

Though pubs usually don't have class limits, so there's honestly nothing stopping you from stacking with medics+heavies, or sucking super hard with 9 spies.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ok, makes sense.  I thought he was saying that stacking the team with medics is equivalent to stacking the team with spies.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile

Ok, makes sense.  I thought he was saying that stacking the team with medics is equivalent to stacking the team with spies.

The scout limit is because I don't like too many scouts. May just be that I suck though :P

Medic limit? Bias on my part due to my thinking that, logically, only one medic should be needed due to the main frontline classes being the soldier, heavy, pyro, and the demo. With proper multitasking, you could easily keep those four afloat.

I should probably remove it to avoid confusion :P

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile

The limits are there to prevent the most OP team config of them all

AN ENTIRE SQUAD OF BATTLE MEDICS
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*
Pages: 1 ... 695 696 [697] 698 699 ... 774