Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 698 699 [700] 701 702 ... 774

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2: World's #1 War-Based Hat Simulator  (Read 781642 times)

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Demoknight is hilariously fun to play. HEADS HEADS HEADS (repeat for 12 heads + several more impact/grenade/suicide assistance kills).

The new Tide Turner is what has placed the heart and soul into Demoknight gameplay. It really is something special :3

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile

Having a great pubstomping session with Cmega, KoSS, and a few others.
DFBT the Dwarf: The only community podcast for Dwarf Fortress!
Tahu-R-TOA-1, Troubleshooter
I suggest that we add a clause permitting the keelhauling of anyone who suggests a plan involving "zombify the crew".
Quote from: MNII
Friend Computer, can you repair the known universe, please?

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile

Still going on or ended?

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile

Wooo!
Best game I've played in my life.

Sorry Iceblaster, there are too many similar people on Steam. I'd prefer a direct link, if you will.

Here ya go!

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Awww, I missed it. I have my own server if you guys want to do some silly stuffs. It gets sort of laggy at times, though. Doubt it could sustain more than 8 players at a time.

I had my own pubstomping yesterday, wherein my team with me at the head steamrolled all of dustbowl in under three minutes.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 03:39:22 am by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile

Would love to play a Bay12 pubstomping. Although I am remarkably terrible at TF2.

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile

Add me and message me if any pubstomping is happening, name is Werty and pic is a ACII Dwarf. Been looking for some people to run with.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anybody up for some pubscrubbing?

E:
this exists
« Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 05:02:16 am by miauw62 »

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

HOLY SHIT I JUST GOT A MESSAGE THAT A GOLDEN FRYING PAN DROPPED

THEY EXIST
THEY ARE REAL!

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

HOLY SHIT I JUST GOT A MESSAGE THAT A GOLDEN FRYING PAN DROPPED

THEY EXIST
THEY ARE REAL!

Yeah, they've been real, for a couple months now! Staggeringly, overwhelmingly rare, but they exist!

The first one to drop sold for a couple thousand dollars if I remember correctly.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Daaaamn. Are they from crates, or just random drops? I won't be opening any crates, sadly.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Daaaamn. Are they from crates, or just random drops? I won't be opening any crates, sadly.

They're EXTREMELY RARE drops upon completing a tour of the Two Cities mannup campaign in MVM.

But really, getting ANY Australium weapon is a godsend, I've dumped nearly 200 dollars into completing something like 40+ tours, and still haven't gotten a single gold weapon.

I'd feel cheated if I weren't doing them with likeminded cool bros.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile

If anyone wishes to add me to call into any games, my steam name is in my sig.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile

I got accused of hacking for the first time today!  As a demoknight of all things.  Apparently an enemy pyro didn't understand that the eyelander and booties gave me a health and speed boost that let me get away from him and then kill him a few times :P.

Mictlantecuhtli

• Bay Watcher
  • Grinning God of Death
    • View Profile

The first one to drop sold for a couple thousand dollars if I remember correctly.

Wut
I am surrounded by flesh and bone, I am a temple of living. Maybe I'll maybe my life away.

Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth,
Card-carrying Liberaltarian
Pages: 1 ... 698 699 [700] 701 702 ... 774