Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 774

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2: World's #1 War-Based Hat Simulator  (Read 777826 times)

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Still, the stun ball was not easy to use. One could say that balanced it, but there was wayyy too many stuns outside of their LOS for my taste. Or the five times I saw somebody get hit at spawn from a ball from the other side of the map.

I did that once. Was the most awesome thing I have ever done.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile

So... FaN and Sandman, which were almost never used and generally hated by the playerbase... will never be used again.
I have to disagree on that. I think both of them were more or less overpowered and that's why they were hated.

This was my understanding as well.

Another update has been released. They didn't change the fact that in CTF, spies get the critical graphics of their team when their team captures the flag. This makes cloaked and disguised spies quite obvious. I suppose this could have been intentional to "balance" the fact that disguised spies no longer trigger On Hit effects. But LASD, you can indeed still get the Big Hurt achievement, as they changed it to "Stun 2 Medics that are ready to deploy an UberCharge."

But I love the Blu main menu background and the surrender animations. Also, didn't notice this before:

Added a color blind option to add a Jarate icon above enemies who are busy accepting a terrifying existence where they have no dignity
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

Sappers attached to a teleporter automatically place another Sapper on the other end of the teleporter, if it exists.
Engineers wrenching a teleporter will repair the other end as well, and remove Sappers from both if they exist.
These two just cancled eaceh other out didn't they? ;D
YOU'RE gonna cry when you find out how hard it is to destroy teleporters as a spy now.

First: YOU ARE = YOU'RE, not YOUR.
Sorry, Grammar Poland just got invaded by Grammar Nazis and Grammar Stalin.

Second: It's not so bad. You just have to sap it and start pewpewing the shit out of it from the side the engie isn't on.

Or sap all his stuff and backstab him like a pro.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Jakkarra

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chairman.
    • View Profile

up 'till Lvl 3 sentries, you can stab the Engie, THEN sap, but you have to be FAST.

generally, level 3 will still Pwn you.

oh, and ive actually found i LIKE the new sandman! the lost health just means i need to be moar careful, and doublejump is too useful to lose.

oh, and you do moar damage to unconscious guys now. thats always cool.

Jreengus

• Bay Watcher
  • Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
    • View Profile

Was that a joke? You can't do anything while invisible other than move and uncloak.
Oh yeah baby, you know you like it.  Now stop crying and get in my lungs.
Boil your penis. I'm convinced that's how it happened.
My HoM.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Jreengus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well the was that a joke was that I just assumed you would have tried while not invisible too and realised your mistake. Didn't really occur to me that you might be misremembering something you read.
My HoM.

Jakkarra

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chairman.
    • View Profile

anyone want to play a game now? i have a server that has some sweet custom maps, and DOES NOT LAG! (for me)

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile

Was that a joke? You can't do anything while invisible other than move and uncloak.

Ack. I thought I read somewhere that sappers could be applied while invisible. Turns out it can be applied without losing a disguise.

Pardon my stupidity and my apparent inability to read properly.
Actually,at one point sappers could be placed while invisible,but that was fixed some time ago.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

KING OF THE HILL IS
awesomesauce.

Indeed. Possibly my favorite game mode now. But only when the teams are relatively even. Otherwise, it's no fun. =/

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

KING OF THE HILL IS
awesomesauce.

Indeed. Possibly my favorite game mode now. But only when the teams are relatively even. Otherwise, it's no fun. =/

Agreed.  Being stomped 3 games in a row is not fun, neither is winning three times in a row.  Luckily, there is team scramble!   ;D

Jreengus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I haven't found any hats yet. Dx
Hah! good luck on that, I've even taken to running an idling program and still no hat :(
My HoM.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And yet another update.

Fixed the Ubersaw not displaying team colors

I find this kind of funny, as SHAD0Wdump had mentioned this in-game less than an hour ago.

Jakkarra

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chairman.
    • View Profile

cool, i noticed that glitch a short while ago.

also, anyone else getting offers of free games from steam chat?

they are legitemate.

Jreengus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So Nilocy asked if there were any mods people wanted a cople of days ago, how about this.
My HoM.
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 774