Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 41

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia game - Round 2 - Game over!  (Read 52591 times)

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia game - Round 2 - Day 4 explodes in gore!
« Reply #495 on: April 08, 2009, 06:25:44 pm »

So that's another strike against the call to lynch Kasyyk. We need to get some more people voting Pandar.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia game - Round 2 - Day 4 explodes in gore!
« Reply #496 on: April 08, 2009, 07:28:22 pm »

Servant Corps words go unheeded, and as the day ends the votes tally against Kashyyk. He is woken from his drunken stupor and dragged outside. He seems almost unable to comprehend what is about to happen. A shot to the head quickly ends his confusion.

His body stays as it was, and a search of his body and home reveal that he was nothing more then another innocent victim of this madness.

You look around in horror at one another. This bodes ill for you, as your only salvation so far has been the heroic sacrifices of the war veterans. Can you hope to find and kill these monsters in time? Or will this town fall to their predations?

That's that. Sorry Kashyyk, I'd rather you didn't get lynched while unable to defend yourself but that's not really under my control.

Locking the thread for Night 4 actions. Night roles, send me your PMs!
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia game - Round 2 - Day 5
« Reply #497 on: April 09, 2009, 07:55:57 pm »

The day dawns dark and gloomy, threatening rain. In contrast to the weather, though, you find everyone still alive and at the town hall the next day. You don't know what happened last night, but obviously the monsters failed to eat anybody.

Since weekends are pretty much dead, Day 5 will stretch through the weekend to Monday at 5pm Pacific or until everyone has voted. Whichever comes first.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: April 09, 2009, 08:21:29 pm »

Either the Dopps decided not to kill, possibly becasue of fear of the War Veteran...or the Dopps were prevented from killing by the Doctor.

Either way, the vote on Kasyyk was a wash. Just as I thought it would be. Vote on Pandarsenic.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2009, 09:46:40 pm »

Psh, they failed horribly.

Doc's got so much protection, they ain't put a scratch on nobody.

Also, you're right. We might as well vote Pandarsenic, now.

Also, next round belongs to ye, Alexhans!

EDIT: Town has won.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: April 09, 2009, 09:48:50 pm »

How so?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: April 09, 2009, 09:50:58 pm »

Because it is statistically impossible for the Dopps to win now. Trust me, we've got people who know people who protect people who investigate people who kill people.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: April 10, 2009, 06:33:35 am »

Except, y'know, webadict, you've caused us to kill how many innocent townies now?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: April 10, 2009, 11:05:41 am »

Except, y'know, webadict, you've caused us to kill how many innocent townies now?
Yeah, that has been a problem. There wasn't much that could've been done about that. All that could be done was guess. Sorry folks that died. I promise you, however, that the Town has won. Especially if we lynch the third Dopp today, due to the Town base that's been set up.

There isn't any chance right now, lest ye think you've infiltrated our base, which is also impossible.

Although, I do feel bad about getting all these innocents killed...

Masami Phonix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: April 10, 2009, 01:20:47 pm »

I'm voting Pandarsenic as well.

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
  • This is toodamn shortto write something meaningful
    • View Profile
    • Osteopatia y Neurotonia
« Reply #505 on: April 10, 2009, 05:08:33 pm »

wow... I've seen web push everyone's lynch and never get a dopp... I'm wary of his motives. 
And now he is trying to lynch me??? Behind what reason...

I'm sorry people but I can't leave this be any longer.  Maybe I'm blind but Web is blinder.

Vote Webadict.
“Eight years was awesome and I was famous and I was powerful" - George W. Bush.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: April 10, 2009, 05:10:00 pm »

He's trying to lynch Pandarsenic, not you Alexhans.

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: April 10, 2009, 05:20:19 pm »

Also, next round belongs to ye, Alexhans!

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: April 10, 2009, 05:23:04 pm »

If I don't recall wrong... He pushed all the lynches claiming he had a contact to the agent...  All flipped town... Isn't that odd?

The only worthy thing I find is that alleged plan with Org (war vet) to make dopps fall...  when I tried to save Org from it I told Web (because I trusted him) and Org... Org pmd me telling me that he had a plan so I knew he musn't be a doc or something... And didn't press the issue further.  Web then claimed it was his plan all along wich I now find it a probable lie.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: April 10, 2009, 07:29:10 pm »

Then why would Org decide to break the rules and get a slap on the wrist for it? He should know that if the Dopps win, he lose.

I don't like webadict's style of lynching a bunch of inactive townies, but what can you do? He should have attempted to get rid of Pandarsenic first, rather than doing what he did. But I'm blaming this on incompetence and just the luck of the draw. After all, the less Dopps they are, the more likely you are of lynching non-Dopps.

It could be possible that the Agent is purposely wanting to murder as many people as possible, to save time in checking. Say, the Agent checks Player 1 and find that he is TOWNIE. He then calls for Player 2 to be lynched. Player 2 get lynched, and is also proven to be Townie. This saves the Agent the time and effort in checking Player 2, allowing for the Agent to move down the list and check Player 3. And then lynch Player 4, etc.

That is what I would do, after all. If I was the Agent, of course.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 41