Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Submarine blueprints  (Read 8284 times)

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Submarine blueprints
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2009, 11:31:22 am »

psst, great job Stormbringer, you will rise through the organization quickly. Once the submarine is complete, we will begin the assault on old man gary's house boat at 5968 starting at beta alpha omega centauri. Bring your necronomicon.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2009, 11:54:10 am »

ahh, the internet, where all that you need to aquire the blueprints of war-capable submarines is an email account
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2009, 06:16:16 am »

Isn't there a group in Germany who made a couple private submarines?
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2009, 06:28:43 am »

I dunno, but there was a drug cartel in Colombia that almost managed to build a Kilo class they'd bought the plans for.  Could have transported 100 tons of cocaine, provided it slipped through America's unimaginably vast Cold War legacy defense systems.

The amazing part was that it was being built in pieces in a village 4000 feet above sea level.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2009, 06:35:51 am »

I dunno, but there was a drug cartel in Colombia that almost managed to build a Kilo class they'd bought the plans for.  Could have transported 100 tons of cocaine, provided it slipped through America's unimaginably vast Cold War legacy defense systems.

The amazing part was that it was being built in pieces in a village 4000 feet above sea level.

How'd they plan to get it to the water? throw a tarp over it and put it on a semi?

Ya know, I've heard of the war on drugs and those special helicopters with snipers in them shooting out the engines of speed boats that are trying to smuggle drugs in. What sort of defense do we have against submarines?

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2009, 06:44:19 am »

How'd they plan to get it to the water? throw a tarp over it and put it on a semi?

Ya know, I've heard of the war on drugs and those special helicopters with snipers in them shooting out the engines of speed boats that are trying to smuggle drugs in. What sort of defense do we have against submarines?

The fucking navy.
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2009, 07:06:02 am »

I seriously doubt that several effeminate ethnic stereotypes are going to be all that effective against a submarine.

stormbringer951

• Bay Watcher
  • Semper Dwarfius
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2009, 07:08:35 am »

Several effeminate ethnic stereotypes with depthcharges, however...
ahh, the internet, where all that you need to aquire the blueprints of war-capable submarines is an email account
Ironblood vs Morul. Natural badassery vs intense lifetime training. Nothing will survive.

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2009, 12:51:11 pm »

Not to mention the other submarines...
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2009, 01:04:48 pm »

Then there was that test on dolphins delivering explosive payloads onto ships...
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2009, 03:09:56 pm »

Didn't that get stopped? And I wonder why...
Pages: 1 [2]