Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 146 147 [148] 149 150 ... 365

Author Topic: Draw your adventures  (Read 1227171 times)

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
Re: Draw your adventures
« Reply #2205 on: November 17, 2011, 10:34:42 pm »

@Ross Vernal: Yaknow, quality doesn't really matter. Check out my stuff, it's horridly drawn. :U

My lack of quality is why I don't do art, which is why my art lacks quality, which is why I don't do art.

I take pictures. XD

Crozarius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2206 on: November 18, 2011, 06:26:30 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Kaiser Reinhard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2207 on: November 18, 2011, 01:04:56 pm »

Logrin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2208 on: November 18, 2011, 05:57:12 pm »

I like how he just keeps getting more weapons each time you draw him...

is that a DRILL ARM?! I'm all about -drill arms-! I now refuse to see that as a kite sheild, in favor of him drilling a way into hell.
What monstrosities would walk the streets, were peoples faces as unfinished as their minds.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2209 on: November 18, 2011, 06:41:51 pm »

...I see... I think it might be possible to edit the raws in such a manner that you can get a race that has a drill arm. All you'd really have to do is make a new body template that only has, for example, a left hand and have the right one be a horn of sorts but named drill, with stats ideal for piercing. Or go full Ashley J. Williams style and make it a blade hand that has the ability to really tear through enemies...

;u;

I think I love that idea.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Logrin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2210 on: November 18, 2011, 06:53:12 pm »

If the new update comming allows adventurers to do so.....GIVE THESE ARMS NATURAL MINING
What monstrosities would walk the streets, were peoples faces as unfinished as their minds.

Logrin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2211 on: November 18, 2011, 07:48:14 pm »

D-D-D-double post

Played this one straight Xotano

Lexyvil

• Bay Watcher
  • Serenading the folk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2212 on: November 19, 2011, 05:16:22 am »

I seriously tried out Adventure Mode before ever trying Fortress mode on my first playthrough.
My post ends here.

Logrin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2213 on: November 19, 2011, 07:54:17 am »

Ah...we've all been there!

Some of my best stuff yet, DF wise.

Bottygaard!

Wanderer's Friend

Dabbling Cameomanship

Standing Room Only

BONUS
On a self imposed challenge made vanilla elves ((wood armor, wood weapons)) Look bad ass.

As a direct result I'm pretty sure I'd have my dwarves calling them "forest goblins"

Garath

• Bay Watcher
  • Helping to deforest the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #2214 on: November 19, 2011, 12:01:31 pm »

I'd draw an adventurer with about 20 shields, and 4 weapons sticking around them, and a huge, huge backpack with various animal parts sticking out.

But i cant draw
at all
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris
Jam a door with its corpse and let all the goblins in. Hey, nobody said it had to be a weapon against your enemies.
Quote from: Frogwarrior
And then everyone melted.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2215 on: November 19, 2011, 12:09:36 pm »

I may well try that.

Also, logrin; elves are fairly frightening when you go for the "complete nutjob" look like that.

And dabbling cameomanship and wanderer's friend made me chuckle.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Flaede

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware the Moon Creatures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2216 on: November 19, 2011, 12:29:27 pm »

Also, logrin; elves are fairly frightening when you go for the "complete nutjob" look like that.

Seconded. I will now start imagining elf ambushes like so in fortress mode. Bushes suddenly seeming to come to life and spring at my poor dwarves.
Toady typically doesn't do things by half measures.  As evidenced by turning "make hauling work better" into "implement mine carts with physics".
There are many issues with this statement.
[/quote]

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2217 on: November 19, 2011, 12:56:30 pm »

Oh man, I love all those. Especially his sword patting his shoulder in Dabbling Cameomanship. Anyway considering this is DF and everything from humans to badgers are raving lunatics I would say elves probably actually do look like that. It's a great design. ^^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Garath

• Bay Watcher
  • Helping to deforest the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #2218 on: November 19, 2011, 01:12:41 pm »

the one in the roght bottom was indded pretty much how i saw wood armor
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris
Jam a door with its corpse and let all the goblins in. Hey, nobody said it had to be a weapon against your enemies.
Quote from: Frogwarrior
And then everyone melted.

Kaiser Reinhard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2219 on: November 19, 2011, 01:31:14 pm »

He had lost track of how much time had passed since he did the unthinkable.

From the strange fortress he emerged, filled with equipment to replace the ones he lost in the fall down the demon holes, he had wandered the strange forests for many days. The flora, the fauna.. he was too afraid to be sure, he did not want to get his hopes up.

And then, he saw them. They were unmistakable.

He had found the world of his dreams at last.

But not all was well. This world was.. unstable. Too often, he would find the reality around him crumbling, as though this world were a shoddily craftedslice of the multiverse that had no true place. Every time his sense faded before he found himself awakening in what should have been the past, those words always came, and rang in his mind.

And yeah, if Toady ever gives weapons chances to block I am making a metal drill arm. He didn't gain any weapons, by the way, I just forgot to draw his shield the first time
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 01:32:54 pm by Kaiser Reinhard »
Pages: 1 ... 146 147 [148] 149 150 ... 365