Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 171 172 [173] 174 175 ... 365

Author Topic: Draw your adventures  (Read 1222976 times)

Robocorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
Re: Draw your adventures
« Reply #2580 on: February 02, 2012, 08:16:05 pm »

So I was just lurking and made the thrashest speedpaint ever.
Spoiler: Made of Hard Rock (click to show/hide)

Monk321654

• Bay Watcher
  • [COMPUTER_DEPENDENT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2581 on: February 02, 2012, 08:28:06 pm »

That could possibly be the best Hamstone Ever.
This is a side-effect of dwarven animal training (hit animal with hammer until it forgets that it hates you, then lovingly cuddle it).

I'm not your average Bay12er. I care about my drunken midgets.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2582 on: February 02, 2012, 09:29:32 pm »

Oh God Robocorn that is incredible. I love it.

bukitodinos

• Bay Watcher
  • IM FUCKING DEAD WOOOOO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2583 on: February 02, 2012, 10:14:20 pm »

man this is turning into a cult
I mean for the love of god! There's hair trying to kill a dog!
back to professional martinis with bukitodinos!
---
Put the flag in the martini and were done!
siggy!

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
  • Armok Cultist - Calligrapher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2584 on: February 03, 2012, 01:02:51 am »

man this is turning into a cult
No, it isnt.

It isnt a Cult until someone carves a GIANT FUCKING BALL out of a Mountain that looks like Hamstone when looked at in Stonesense.
HINT HINT.
I Like To Think Of Myself As An Artist - I Create Masterpieces With My Tools Of Trade.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2585 on: February 03, 2012, 05:01:23 am »

It's all related to DF too!

Completely enjoying all this, while cursing the fact that I can't get clear graphite drawings and uploads too.

Love the Hams.

obradenj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2586 on: February 03, 2012, 09:02:18 am »

if your still looking for stuff to draw i would like to make a request. I made trogs tamable since i had so many but i continued to get more so i decided to train them and butcher the rest so i put them all into a pit and chucked a few sieges worth of gobs into the pit. I imagined one of my dwarfs looking down into the pit while eating a +Baby Trog Biscuit+ and saying, now those of you that earn titles get to keep your kids. and then the trogs tear into the gobs quite enthusiastically!

plz and thank you  :D 

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2587 on: February 03, 2012, 10:07:00 am »

if your still looking for stuff to draw i would like to make a request. I made trogs tamable since i had so many but i continued to get more so i decided to train them and butcher the rest so i put them all into a pit and chucked a few sieges worth of gobs into the pit. I imagined one of my dwarfs looking down into the pit while eating a +Baby Trog Biscuit+ and saying, now those of you that earn titles get to keep your kids. and then the trogs tear into the gobs quite enthusiastically!

plz and thank you  :D
I have no idea who you were talking to, but I think I may Draw that either way. And post it if You did happen to be addressing Me :)
I Like To Think Of Myself As An Artist - I Create Masterpieces With My Tools Of Trade.

obradenj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2588 on: February 03, 2012, 10:17:49 am »

yes but i don't know how to reply or im just missing it but hey if anyone else wants to i am sure not guna stop em  :P

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2589 on: February 03, 2012, 10:22:48 am »

yes but i don't know how to reply or im just missing it but hey if anyone else wants to i am sure not guna stop em  :P

The Quote Button Good Sir :)

Optionally, just put, say;
@obradenj

obradenj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2590 on: February 03, 2012, 10:27:05 am »

@Chilton that is a wonderful idea i do belive i shall adopt it and update the trogs are breeding in the pit and theres about 10 babies + one random gorlak that beat up the gobs by themselfs i cant put enough in there to pose a challenge anymore i think ill move up to tossing trolls now
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 10:29:37 am by obradenj »

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2591 on: February 03, 2012, 10:40:09 am »

@Chilton that is a wonderful idea i do belive i shall adopt it and update the trogs are breeding in the pit and theres about 10 babies + one random gorlak that beat up the gobs by themselfs i cant put enough in there to pose a challenge anymore i think ill move up to tossing trolls now

Right - So, You Tamed some Trogs. Put them in a Pitt. You dumped some Gobbos in there to have some Funsies, and You envision a Dwarf standing up above yelling at the Trogs about how Their Kids wont get Sacrificed to Armok if They Kill effectively, and They then proceed to tear up some Gobbys?

Heh. This wont be too hard. Ill do it with my next batch in about 10 hours.

obradenj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2592 on: February 03, 2012, 10:41:26 am »

Right - So, You Tamed some Trogs. Put them in a Pitt. You dumped some Gobbos in there to have some Funsies, and You envision a Dwarf standing up above yelling at the Trogs about how Their Kids wont get Sacrificed to Armok if They Kill effectively, and They then proceed to tear up some Gobbys?

Heh. This wont be too hard. Ill do it with my next batch in about 10 hours.

Exactly ! i look forward to this very much
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 10:43:12 am by obradenj »

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2593 on: February 04, 2012, 03:11:06 pm »

I got GIMP a while ago, but I'm only now actually putting the effort in to learn how to use it.  I'm working on doing some Cog stuff with it, which you may or may not be able to expect at some point.  I have some concept-based stuff done for Cog already, and if I can do alternate perspectives without too much hassle, then it shouldn't be too long before I get a few new bits up.
Quote from: franti
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
Quote from: Ipwnurmom221
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #2594 on: February 04, 2012, 04:55:57 pm »

So I was just lurking and made the thrashest speedpaint ever.
Spoiler: Made of Hard Rock (click to show/hide)
:o

Dear god what i wouldn't give for the skills necessary to call that a thrashy speedpaint. But since i don't have that kind of skills, i shall resort to calling it supremely awesome.

Also, prediction of what happens when the next build arrives and people give dorfs a turn-enemy-eyeballs-into-magma interaction.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Annoying traders, beware. :P
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER
Pages: 1 ... 171 172 [173] 174 175 ... 365