Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 290 291 [292] 293 294 ... 365

Author Topic: Draw your adventures  (Read 1227270 times)

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
Re: Draw your adventures
« Reply #4365 on: January 22, 2014, 12:44:12 am »

That's just a side effect of the head trauma.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #4366 on: January 22, 2014, 08:43:38 pm »

I seem to be cursed with starting in these clothes.

Every.

Friggin.

TIME.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4367 on: January 23, 2014, 09:00:09 pm »

So a random kobold bandit party got the jump on my thrower. All I saw was the swordsman, and there weren't any trees to hide behind, so I figured all was well. I chopped off his arm and threw it at him, causing his death, and a few steps later, HEADSHOT!

:-(
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #4368 on: January 24, 2014, 01:28:45 am »

I seem to be cursed with starting in these clothes.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Every.

Friggin.

TIME.
You do know that men also wore dresses AND skirts in the archaic times, right? They aren't how you think of them right now. >_>

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #4369 on: January 24, 2014, 01:42:31 am »

No, boys wore dresses and skirts way back when. In cultures where men's garments may have resembled a dress, it wasn't called a dress. There were togas, robes, tunics, gowns, and other things, but never dresses. Arguably skirts, but not dresses.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

brokegamer

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALCOHOL_DEPENDENT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4370 on: January 24, 2014, 03:26:28 pm »

I do let's plays on them there 'tubes.

Chances are if I'm making a post, I'm drunk.

Azerax

• Bay Watcher
  • Azerax stops posting, seeking child.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4371 on: January 24, 2014, 08:54:31 pm »

lololo +1

before I realized they were the only thing that glowed, I would look at them to see which one was wearing human bone jewelry.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4372 on: January 24, 2014, 09:32:35 pm »

So, I downloaded the Wanderer's Friend mod and its companion/derivative Blacksmith's Friend. I set up a forge in an empty top floor of a castle and set to work melting down everything in the tower to make myself awesomer.

Then I found out you don't actually need to be somewhere with wood to get wood in Wanderer's friend, you just need an axe as a reaction reagent.

Thus, this happened.

Zan Oltaridor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4373 on: January 27, 2014, 04:54:24 pm »

So, I downloaded the Wanderer's Friend mod and its companion/derivative Blacksmith's Friend. I set up a forge in an empty top floor of a castle and set to work melting down everything in the tower to make myself awesomer.

Then I found out you don't actually need to be somewhere with wood to get wood in Wanderer's friend, you just need an axe as a reaction reagent.

Thus, this happened.

"You got wood from nothing! Albert Einstein has been struck down!"

That...that...that freakin killed me...please...whatever you do...never change...

I love you
This thread is why I love dwarf fortress. We start at engravings of wagons and end up using necromancy to raise them from the dead, and were-wagons.
I jumped off a ramp in a cave and exploded.

Grombardrim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4374 on: January 27, 2014, 06:48:44 pm »

In an effort to re-create the legends of past adventurers, I hereby submit my own Amala SomethingSomething!  Seriously, though, I go through about fifty incarnations of each Amala before I get one that looks right.  And only then do I start the training regime...  And then I get an idea, delete my world, edit the raws, create a new world, and start over again >.<

Without further rambling, Amala Natureblight (or something?  I think there was nature in it somewhere...  Oh wait, no, that's what "Amala" stands for.  Dammit)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Also, holy fuck, she looks WAY better on my screen than the picture does in person.  Or paper.  Whatever.  Anyhow.  More Amala coming soon (don't get your hopes up for actual comics, though, I suck at action poses.  Considering doing a "magical girl" transformation-type thing once Amala becomes a Necromancer though)

Grombardrim cancels Draw Amala: will to draw lost!
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 05:48:06 am by Grombardrim »
We're basically feasting on eldritch abomination cookies. I love this game.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #4375 on: January 27, 2014, 07:53:00 pm »

If someone tried that transformation dance stuff in adventure mode, they'd probably be rudely interrupted.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Ogdibus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4376 on: January 28, 2014, 12:03:47 am »

You're invincible during those frames, though.  You can use your transformations and specials to negate a enemy attacks, and then hit them during their recovery.  You can also bait people into using their own, and them hitting them just as the invincibility frames end.  One time, an archer figured out that I couldn't block him, so he thought that he could fire 30 arrows at me with his super, but I knew this and dodged over the top of the attack and dropped steel spiked balls on his head, knocking him out of the super, and probably humiliating him because most people don't think spiked balls are very good.

<_<

>_>

Grombardrim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4377 on: January 28, 2014, 02:53:52 am »

Spiked balls are, with a sufficiently high level of Misc. Object User, absolutely goddamned terrifying.

Also, Og, that sounds suspiciously like Elsword or something ^_^

DG

• Bay Watcher
  • Pull the Lever
    • View Profile
« Reply #4378 on: January 28, 2014, 08:55:36 am »

It's difficult to resist putting breasts on breastplates when women wear them, isn't it?  :P

Grombardrim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4379 on: January 28, 2014, 10:26:12 am »

As a general rule, I do it for leather armor only (where the armor needs to be sculpted to the wearer's body for maximum protection and minimum chafing).  In Amala's case, I did it because, short of breasts, you can't tell if an elf is a dude or a chick >.<

Also breasts are fun to draw (seriously, I have a really hard time drawing guys. Or gender-less figures).

Update: Amala just became a necromancer.  And then got swamped by a wave of Goblins.  On an unrelated topic, I just downloaded the Genesis Reborn mod, and am considering modding it so that I can play as a Fallen ^_^
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 10:27:43 am by Grombardrim »
Pages: 1 ... 290 291 [292] 293 294 ... 365