Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6087 6088 [6089] 6090 6091 ... 13316

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14991413 times)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: [⑨] Things Cirno attempted to eat today thread. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #91320 on: October 10, 2012, 11:36:39 pm »

From what I've gathered, I'd imagine she's into "everything," provided it involves women.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #91321 on: October 10, 2012, 11:37:56 pm »

From what I've gathered, I'd imagine she's into "everything," provided it involves women.

Haha, I don't know. I haven't really asked. But judging by her comments... She's incredibly open-minded.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #91322 on: October 10, 2012, 11:38:12 pm »

Pop doesn't either Wrex, go grab some Juice or water.

Uh, I know that soda simply does not contain enough caffine to cause net water loss.
It's not the caffeine, it's the sugar making it hypertonic. Not that it really matters. By the time it goes through you, you'll have done things with that sugar anyway. It's just less efficient and won't as easily result in a lasting feeling of thirst-quenchedness, is my understanding. I've not looked at any real data, though.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91323 on: October 10, 2012, 11:39:18 pm »

Uh, I know that soda simply does not contain enough caffine to cause net water loss.
It's not the caffeine, it's the sugar making it hypertonic. Not that it really matters. By the time it goes through you, you'll have done things with that sugar anyway. It's just less efficient and won't as easily result in a lasting feeling of thirst-quenchedness, is my understanding. I've not looked at any real data, though.

Sigh. The entire point of my comment was either missed or disregarded as not as fun as arguing about the thirst quenchyness of soda vs. beer vs. water.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #91324 on: October 10, 2012, 11:40:18 pm »

Pffffft. We already know you are addicted to everything.

Including oxygen.

Especially oxygen.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #91325 on: October 10, 2012, 11:41:36 pm »

I'm addicted to dihydrogen monoxide. Crazy awesome drug.
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91326 on: October 10, 2012, 11:41:56 pm »

Including oxygen.

Especially oxygen.

I'm not addicted to everything. Just drugs. I don't smoke cigarettes, I only drink soda because I can't have beer, I don't gamble, I don't bang everything in sight, I'm not a codependant, and I don't try to get adrenaline/runner's highs.
I'm less addicted than you are, right now. :P
He's fucking with us.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #91327 on: October 10, 2012, 11:43:02 pm »

I'm addicted to dihydrogen monoxide. Crazy awesome drug.

I know, right? nothing better after a good workout than a hit of dihydro. I heard it's better when you mix it with alchohol.

Including oxygen.

Especially oxygen.

I'm not addicted to everything. Just drugs. I don't smoke cigarettes, I only drink soda because I can't have beer, I don't gamble, I don't bang everything in sight, I'm not a codependant, and I don't try to get adrenaline/runner's highs.
I'm less addicted than you are, right now. :P

Hush. Stop making me wish for a full moon. :P

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91328 on: October 10, 2012, 11:43:53 pm »

*Takes vow of silence*
He's fucking with us.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #91329 on: October 10, 2012, 11:56:39 pm »

I tried to kick my oxygen habit a while back. That turned out to be a bunch of hot air on my part.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #91330 on: October 11, 2012, 12:16:18 am »

Sigh. The entire point of my comment was either missed or disregarded as not as fun as arguing about the thirst quenchyness of soda vs. beer vs. water.
Welcome to the Internet.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91331 on: October 11, 2012, 12:17:31 am »

I'd share my drink with you, Hans, but all I've got here is tap water.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #91332 on: October 11, 2012, 12:19:58 am »

Out of booze. And Soda. I still have some (non alchoholic) Unfiltered cider, and I need something natural tasting right now.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #91333 on: October 11, 2012, 12:21:38 am »

I picked up some Cherry Dr. Pepper on a whim, and it's decidedly... meh.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #91334 on: October 11, 2012, 12:23:10 am »

The only place I drink cherry soda is in this little bar/restaurant near Churchill Downs that still makes it the real way: by adding a bunch of cherry syrup to a normal Coke.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable
Pages: 1 ... 6087 6088 [6089] 6090 6091 ... 13316