Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 151

Author Topic: uPick Mafia: Panda Edition Day6 - Mafia wins. Cheeetar calls Shenanigans.  (Read 280717 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: CONCLUSION(6/6)
« Reply #1740 on: December 04, 2009, 08:57:53 pm »

Why? I was noting how suspicious it was that you were active when Cobalt could be lynched, but you chose not to lynch him despite believing he was scum.
#3:
That's not at all what I'm saying.  Let me explain this again again.

1.  All of us were at 1-L for Cobalt in this mafia game.
2.  Cheeetar tells ToonyMan to lynch Cobalt because ToonyMan said he was scum earlier.
3.  ToonyMan says no.
4.  Cheeetar asks why.
5.  ToonyMan says Cheeetar wants to use ToonyMan as a way to lynch CobaltKobold(town).  Cheeetar(scum) THEN can try to get ToonyMan(town) lynched tomorrow ON THE NEXT DAY.  NEXT DAY NEXT DAY.

Why in the world can you not understand this?!
You are telling me to lynch a townie, you pop out of nowhere quote what I said early 'cause you know my "tunnelvision" yaddha yaddha so you hoped you could use that against me, IT DIDN'T WORK.
This, this is good. HOWEVER: I am trying to lynch scum. I believe Cobalt is scum. Why is telling other people (WHO HAVE SAID THEY BELIEVE COBALT IS SCUM) to lynch him scummy? And why did you not vote Cobalt BEFORE my post, seeing as you were active then?

Ok, was it my post telling you to vote for him what stopped you, or my posts of me voting for him?

You telling me to vote him.  Do you understand now?  You've been asking me again and again this whole week and I'm getting tired.
I only told you to vote him once or twice, the others were asking why you were voting me after I questioned you.

I didn't mean you telling me to vote him, I meant you questioning me why I didn't.

Cheeetar, you're scummy because...

#2:
I would hammer CobaltKobold, then you have a target for the next day.
Netting two town if you get me lynched the next day.

I didn't vote CobaltKobold earlier because...

I just didn't, I was focused on Dakarian, I only listed Cobalt cause.  I said earlier he was last on my scum list anyway.  This doesn't make him autoscum, he was last on my list and wasn't my main target AT ALL.  PEOPLE CHANGE.  YOU ARE TRYING TO MAKE ME LYNCH HER.  UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND.

Unvote.  Vote Cheeetar.  Webadict(scum) tomorrow.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile

So, Cobalt was on your scum list, but you were uncertain about her? You chose not to lynch her so you could analyse the situation more?

By the way, me telling you to hammer Cobalt and then going after you for hammering a townie the day after would be INCREDISTUPID.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

So, Cobalt was on your scum list, but you were uncertain about her? You chose not to lynch her so you could analyse the situation more?

TOONYMAN ONLY TUNNEL VISIONS, ONCE HE MAKES HIS LIST IT IS SET IN STONE

Except for you and Webadict, you're obvscum.  Scum list does not make Permscum list, get over it dude.

By the way, me telling you to hammer Cobalt and then going after you for hammering a townie the day after would be INCREDISTUPID.

Too bad you did.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile

On those that aren't on the bandwagon:

Mr.Person - Has questioned Cobalt but made no statement about whether Cobalt is scum or not.  believes Cheeetar is scum

Eduren - has not commented on Cobalt- believe's cheeetar is scum

ToonyMan - believes Cobalt is town and Web/Cheeetar are scum

Org - cobalt is a 'little scummish', believes Meph is scum,

RedWarrior0 - has made no comment on Cobalt, Believes web is scum

Rashilul - Needs to be removed
SHAD0Wdump - needs to be replaced

The point: only one of them has explained why they are not voting for Cobalt (Toonyman).  Mr.Person has shown that he agrees with some of my argument against Cobalt but has not stated whether he feels it was an act of Scum or Town.  Org has stated that he feels Cobalt is 'scumish' but not scum or town.  Everyone else has effectively ignored the bandwagon alltogether.

It would be understandable if all of them felt that there is not enough proof to lynch Cobalt or else see Cobalt as fully town.  Given that 4 of them have avoided the issue or have gone wishywashy, I'd like something a little stronger than 'ignore and hope the situation handles itself'.

FoSes on Mr.Person, Org, Eduren, and RedWarrior0 until they actually state how they actually feel about Cobalt being lynched.. and with a firm "(She should/She should NOT) be lynched".  If you do believe she is scummy, you'll need to explain why your vote isn't on her yet.

If everyone believes that she shouldn't be lynched, then we'll have a stalemate, but at least we'll know we actually have one and not just a bunch of bystanders.
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile

Meh, Mr.Person, Org, Eduren, and RedWarrior0 should be in Blue there.
I KNEW IT!

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

I feel indiferent about the lynch, as he seems more scum than a townie, but I still am not sure

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile

Except it isn't the day after, so you're lieing. You're talking as if I've already said that you're scum for hammering Cobalt, which hasn't happened. I'm saying your scum for believing Cobalt was scum yet not lynching her because you wanted to avoid lynching a scum partner.

Here, a timeline:
Cobalt is at L-1
You are active. You do not vote her, despite previously saying you believed she was scum and not saying anything about changing your mind.
I ask why you do not vote her.
'CHEEETAR IS SCUM GUYS'

About the whole 'TOONY ONLY TUNNEL VISIONS' thing, I was never thinking about that. I was wondering why you weren't voting someone you believed to be scum, and had said you believed to be scum. Yes, lists can change. But you did not say your list had changed. I was under the impression you still believed Cobalt was scum. And, as you have said, you did still believe Cobalt was scum, until I asked why you were not voting Cobalt because you believed she was scum.

My previous post was ASKING if you were uncertain. Were you uncertain about Cobalts scumminess? Was this the reason you chose not to vote to lynch her? I am talking about the time before you decided I was scummy, by the way.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile

That post is in response to Toony's latest post.
I've played some mafia.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile

I feel indiferent about the lynch, as he seems more scum than a townie, but I still am not sure

Very Passive.

What makes her look 'more scummy than town, but not quite actual scum' to you?
I KNEW IT!

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

Very Passive.

What makes her look 'more scummy than town, but not quite actual scum' to you?

A feeling. :3

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile

Does that feeling say "she's scum but don't kill her anyway."

I KNEW IT!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

@Cheeetar:

Yes I was uncertain with Cobalt's scumminess.  My scum list goes by what I feel of them.  Usually if someone is above/equal 50% (majority) then they go on.  Cobalt was about a 60%.  I don't want to make rash decision.  I was wrong to hammer Neruz, I wasn't going to do it again without Cobalt being there.  However, you showed up and proved quite well that you're scum.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

Cobalt Kobold is a she?

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile

Yes, Cobalt is a she.

Now focus on the question.
I KNEW IT!

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

No, its more of a sure maybe.
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 151