Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 151

Author Topic: uPick Mafia: Panda Edition Day6 - Mafia wins. Cheeetar calls Shenanigans.  (Read 280701 times)

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
Re: uPick Mafia: Panda Edition Day4 - 12 alive, 2/2 replacements gained
« Reply #1875 on: December 16, 2009, 07:42:03 pm »

why am i passive? maybe because im am trying to sift through over 1.5k post?? You try catching up on all this and still get some hunting done...
Back to Mafia with me!

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1876 on: December 16, 2009, 07:44:30 pm »

Ok, guys.. seriously.  I really need to understand why Mr.Person would not be scum, given that I'm the only one that keeps noticing him.

I mean, I haven't heard anything in defense of him, supporting him, or anything.. just everyone forgetting he's around.
Oh...

I keep forgetting eduren was a OSMagistrate... Gah! Yes, Mr.Person could be scum. So could a variety of people.

@Org: If the RNG thought I was scum and blockable...

Why wasn't anyone scummy Day 2?
Like I said, I was switching between targets, and forgot to confirm.
I call BS on that. You didn't do squat.
?? ?? ??

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1877 on: December 16, 2009, 08:06:59 pm »

BALGHAJRHJKAJK.  Oh come on!

D:
D:::
D::::::::::::::::

Ok, ok, let's go through this without going insane ToonyMan.

Cheeetar, yesterday there was a lynching piling on CobaltKobold, no?  At first I thought he was scum by saying yeah, he was scum.  He was at -1 to lynch and you quoted me and told me to lynch him.  I said no.  You questioned why I didn't.  This got a thought in my head, you we're trying to get me to kill CobaltKobold!  I have to remember not to make scumlists as often, people get so attached to it.  Like I said earlier, scumlists for me are just who I'm going at right now.  It's helpful to the town and to me.  It does not mean I want them dead (yet!).  I found your motives suspicious and labeled you as scum, THINKING that CobaltKobold is probably town as no scum would push to town to hammer their buddy unless it was bussing (it was).  LATER, CobaltKobold flings out suspicions left and right, kinda scummy, but I shrugged it off.  THEN, he's lynched by a hammer from Dakarian or something I don't remember.  NOW, you (Cheeetar) are voting me, because I said CobaltKobold was town, BECAUSE OF YOU.  I predicted you would try to lynch me today, and I was right.  YOU ARE THE SCUM GOOD SIR.  YOU ARE MAKING ME EXPLAIN WHY I AM VOTING YOU EVERY GOD DAMN MINUTE.

No, I was not trying to stop the lynch of my scum partner, I was trying to stop the lynch of SOMEONE I THOUGHT WAS TOWN.

Stop asking the same question and SSCUMHUNT

I got that. I wasn't asking about that. I was asking if you had any other motives for not voting Cobalt other than me pushing for Cobalts lynch suspiciously, which you didn't (to my knowledge). To my knowledge, this is it: I ask you to vote Cobalt, because you had earlier said he was scum (or so I thought, as a scumlist to me is a list of people you think is scum, and therefore would want to lynch. This is evidently not the case, and more a list of suspicions that can change.). You said no, and found me suspicious when I asked you why not, as you thought I was pushing too hard to hammer Cobalt, and that it was a bandwagon.

Now that Cobalt is revealed scum, you now think I was bussing Cobalt.

Is this right, Y/N.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1878 on: December 16, 2009, 08:11:34 pm »

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1879 on: December 16, 2009, 08:13:01 pm »

So,

Quote from: ToonyMan
Y

?
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1880 on: December 16, 2009, 08:14:11 pm »

Yes.

Prepared to use that against me someway?

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1881 on: December 16, 2009, 08:15:02 pm »

I don't get it.
I've played some mafia.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1882 on: December 16, 2009, 08:15:22 pm »

Your last post. Everything else I understand.
I've played some mafia.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1883 on: December 16, 2009, 08:17:40 pm »

Y/N?

I said Yes.  As in, Y.

I'm starting to get confused as well now.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1884 on: December 16, 2009, 08:20:28 pm »

This I was confused by, but I am starting to realise that anything I say or do will be scummy to you.
I've played some mafia.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1885 on: December 16, 2009, 08:26:07 pm »

This I was confused by, but I am starting to realise that anything I say or do will be scummy to you.

No, what you've been doing is scummy.  I'm not just throwing a dart on a list of players.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1886 on: December 16, 2009, 09:45:23 pm »

Org, your answer, as always, is crap, but at least you answered. Mr. Person, you didn't (at least not that I noticed):
Mr.Person, why are you so sure dakarian and Meph are town?

So this time, Mr Person, I'll do it in red.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1887 on: December 16, 2009, 11:28:47 pm »

Ok, guys.. seriously.  I really need to understand why Mr.Person would not be scum, given that I'm the only one that keeps noticing him.

I mean, I haven't heard anything in defense of him, supporting him, or anything.. just everyone forgetting he's around.
Oh...

I keep forgetting eduren was a OSMagistrate... Gah! Yes, Mr.Person could be scum. So could a variety of people.

@Org: If the RNG thought I was scum and blockable...

Why wasn't anyone scummy Day 2?
Like I said, I was switching between targets, and forgot to confirm.
I call BS on that. You didn't do squat.
?? ?? ??

Seriously, why is everyone ignoring this!

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1888 on: December 16, 2009, 11:49:27 pm »

Org, your answer, as always, is crap, but at least you answered. Mr. Person, you didn't (at least not that I noticed):

As to why Dak and Meph would be town, well, I figure even if both of them are scum, we would be better off trying to get the other scum dead first. Besides, I don't think Meph would pull a "lynch me" stunt as scum. That's an extreme bluff to make. I know a few players who might try it, but Meph is NOT one of them.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1889 on: December 16, 2009, 11:59:33 pm »

As to why Dak and Meph would be town, well, I figure even if both of them are scum, we would be better off trying to get the other scum dead first. Besides, I don't think Meph would pull a "lynch me" stunt as scum. That's an extreme bluff to make. I know a few players who might try it, but Meph is NOT one of them.
Or perhaps, we can go with logistics: If Mr.Person is scum, then dakarian AND Mephansteras cannot be scum. If both Mephansteras and dakarian are scum, then it is impossible for Mr.Person to be scum.

However, it's more likely they are BOTH not scum.
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 151