Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 34

Author Topic: LCS Mafia - Game Over - From The Jaws Of Victory - CCS Bastards Win  (Read 63197 times)

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
Re: LCS Mafia - Day 2 - Some News Is Good News
« Reply #225 on: November 27, 2009, 06:33:48 pm »

You seem to be active-lurking. Org has never given good reasons for what he does,

And that makes it ok?
Yes.

Eduren, banning me from any game you make? So, because we should just let our emotions cloud our thoughts, we should ban any player we dont like? Im sorry, but thats not really how it works. No one bans Org from any game. Now, if I had cheated, or hadnty shown up after I signed up and the game was going, that would be a GOOD reason to ban, but its no reason that just because I ignore Alexhans and dont post alot, that, is no reason to ban me. Besides, I doubt I would join your game if you ar4e going to be like that.

And you know what Eduren? One Hundred Seventeen words. Fuck you.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: November 27, 2009, 06:51:23 pm »

Org. You act like this in every game you play. You post next to nothing and when you do it is dripping in bad logic and adolescent finger-pointing. You either do not take these games seriously, or you have a really screwed up view of what playing these games actually means. If you don't want my derision, then please contribute to the reasoned, intelligent discussion that is at the core of Mafia. Until then, I hate your guts.

Mr. Person: I never said that it was ok. I that it is terrible. Lynching him over it might be an emotionally satisfying thing to do, but it is probably not going to win us the game. The reason that you are looking scummy is that voting Org is all that you are doing. Do you honestly think that he is scum?
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: November 27, 2009, 07:10:21 pm »

Yes. I'm not going to WIFOM myself into thinking that "He does this every time", because then he'd just continue to lurk in every single game he's in because if he did anything else, we'd think he's scum.

He needs to conform to OUR standards, not the other way around.

Beyond Org, since there's 3 other scums to find, I would look at Kashyyk. I'm never comfortable with looking for teams too early on. Besides, I'm not even sure where you get your team idea from, since you never provided any examples.

Alex, why were you spreading WIFOM when you were talking about Eduren and Org possibly being masons? If they were masons, even though they're unconfirmed, it's still probably best for the pair to both assume the other is town (at least til lylo, anyways), barring anything such as cop claims. On the other hand, checking periodically and deciding if they're scum from behavior is probably best. In any case, I strongly dislike the way Alex worded that. "They could be scum, remember that!". Yeah, but mason pairs are MORE THAN LIKELY to be town. Don't WIFOM, decide.

Oh, and I'd like a vote count, please.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: November 27, 2009, 07:21:02 pm »

Yes. I'm not going to WIFOM myself into thinking that "He does this every time", because then he'd just continue to lurk in every single game he's in because if he did anything else, we'd think he's scum.

I understand that but it doesn't stop you from looking scummy.

Besides, I'm not even sure where you get your team idea from, since you never provided any examples.
Umm are you still talking to me here, because I've never mentioned a team.

Alex, why were you spreading WIFOM when you were talking about Eduren and Org possibly being masons?
Confusing me with bulborish are we?
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: November 27, 2009, 07:25:03 pm »

Mr. Person,
With regards to Org, do you think we should policy lynch him in every game he's in until he changes his ways?
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: November 27, 2009, 07:32:09 pm »

So if you understand why I'm voting him (He lurks), why exactly do I look scummy?

Beyond Org, since there's 3 other scums to find, I would look at Kashyyk. I'm never comfortable with looking for teams too early on. Besides, I'm not even sure where you get your team idea from, since you never provided any examples.
Umm are you still talking to me here, because I've never mentioned a team.

Alex, why were you spreading WIFOM when you were talking about Eduren and Org possibly being masons?

Reading is tech.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: November 27, 2009, 07:47:44 pm »

Mr. Person,
With regards to Org, do you think we should policy lynch him in every game he's in until he changes his ways?
No.

So, you want to know why I killed Exkirby? Or well, voted him that led to killing him.

He was bandwagoning. And trying to end the day early. Thats why.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: November 27, 2009, 09:10:43 pm »

So if you understand why I'm voting him (He lurks), why exactly do I look scummy?
I have already explained this.
You are putting your vote on a neutral person and lurkerhunting. This smacks of scum trying to blend into the background.

Alex, why were you spreading WIFOM when you were talking about Eduren bulborish and Org possibly being masons?

Reading is tech.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: November 27, 2009, 09:20:55 pm »

Mr. Person,

No, who said anything about policy lynching him? I will continue to vote Org as long as he continues to act scummy. Yes, lurking is scummy, so I'll continue to vote him as long as he lurks. I have no qualms with this.

Org, one question. What made you think Alexhans was scum when you originally voted him?

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: November 27, 2009, 09:29:39 pm »

I have already explained this.
You are putting your vote on a neutral person and lurkerhunting. This smacks of scum trying to blend into the background.

Alex, why were you spreading WIFOM when you were talking about Eduren bulborish and Org possibly being masons?

Reading is tech.

Second off, oops, but you weren't really the focus of my statement directed at Alexhans, so no biggie.

More importantly, you're voting me for voting Org? Why? You think Org is town? Say so. Don't hide your thoughts, say them outright. You're not sure of Org's alignment? That's probably because he was lurking, but there's plenty of info on Org to see his alignment now. Ask him questions, he's more than willing to answer them now. He's not lurking, which is great.

What exactly is scummy about thinking Org is scum based on the fact he was voting Alexhans with no reasoning? Are you going to argue that Org DID have a reason he posted, because I must have missed it, in that case. There's a reason that's the one and only question I've asked Org so far, it's very important.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: November 27, 2009, 09:33:00 pm »

Mr. Person,

No, who said anything about policy lynching him? I will continue to vote Org as long as he continues to act scummy. Yes, lurking is scummy, so I'll continue to vote him as long as he lurks. I have no qualms with this.

Org, one question. What made you think Alexhans was scum when you originally voted him?
Mainly because of this:
He was the first to ask about the Stalinist. At first, doesnt sound so scummy, Yanno? But then there is always that he is a Stalinist saying this to almost deflect away him being a Stalinist or whatever. Sure, could just be a normal townie(or Conservative for that matter) asking because it was unexpected. But, I will stick with what I think.

On another note:Alexhans, I did NOT vote for a day extension.

I had reason for voting alexhans, Person.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: November 27, 2009, 09:49:26 pm »

More importantly, you're voting me for voting Org? Why? You think Org is town? Say so. Don't hide your thoughts, say them outright. You're not sure of Org's alignment? That's probably because he was lurking, but there's plenty of info on Org to see his alignment now. Ask him questions, he's more than willing to answer them now. He's not lurking, which is great.

What exactly is scummy about thinking Org is scum based on the fact he was voting Alexhans with no reasoning? Are you going to argue that Org DID have a reason he posted, because I must have missed it, in that case. There's a reason that's the one and only question I've asked Org so far, it's very important.
I don't know what alignment Org is because he is acting normally.

The reason that I thought you are scummy is that you didn't seem to be actively scum hunting, simply active-lurking. You seemed to be putting your vote on Org as a way to seem active since normally we don't lynch Org for being himself; I thought you were capitalizing on this in order to blend into the background. Since then you seem to have followed up your vote and are actually pushing him. This leads me to re-evaluate my suspicions. So Unvote.

Mainly because of this:
He was the first to ask about the Stalinist. At first, doesnt sound so scummy, Yanno? But then there is always that he is a Stalinist saying this to almost deflect away him being a Stalinist or whatever. Sure, could just be a normal townie(or Conservative for that matter) asking because it was unexpected. But, I will stick with what I think.
So you are calling him out for WIFOMing? Because I don't see it that way. He sounded like somebody who wanted discussion about important issues.

.            .             .

Alright, let me theorize for a bit. Would stalinists as a real life group be considered conservative, or liberal? Because if they are liberal (Communism is pretty liberal(However Russian Communism is its own brand of crazy)) then they could be the "Liberal Elite" that we have heard about. Further, giving them an NK may be a stand-in for the vigilante. Any thoughts?

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: November 27, 2009, 10:26:16 pm »

Im not sure. Maybe they are more of a vigilante-ish liberals? Or in between maybe?

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: November 27, 2009, 10:36:43 pm »

Well, if they were part of the town, would they really be a separate group? And if they aren't scum, we'd be looking at 2 mafia and an sk, which seems a tad easy.

Sounds like a cult to me, although I guess we'd only find out tomorrow if it has 3 members in it.

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: November 28, 2009, 03:53:45 am »

What 3 members? I thought convert roles are very powerfull.
Unvote Frelock

Cult is the LEAST probable thing in LCS mafia and yet you said cult. Why?

Vote Mr. Person

You're acting kinda weird.
You were lurking and now if you will start posting more then your accusations against Org are hypocricy (Is that how you spell that?)
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 34