Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 34

Author Topic: LCS Mafia - Game Over - From The Jaws Of Victory - CCS Bastards Win  (Read 63385 times)

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
Re: LCS Mafia - Day 2 - Some News Is Good News
« Reply #240 on: November 28, 2009, 04:19:15 am »

Vote count (I suppose attacking the nuclear plant is out of the question?):
Free Speech: Mr.Person, Org, MagmaDeath, Kashyyk, Rooster [5]

Vote count (Do it for Marion!):
Rooster: Alexhans [1]
Alexhans: Org, MagmaDeath [2]
Org: Mr.Person [1]
MagmaDeath: Kashyyk [1]
Mr.Person: Rooster [1]

Teams:
Liberals: 5
Conservatives: 2
Stalinists: 2
Super-Mutant: 0

I'll be on holiday over the weekend (not for very long though) so I won't give another votecount for a little while.

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
  • This is toodamn shortto write something meaningful
    • View Profile
    • Osteopatia y Neurotonia
« Reply #241 on: November 28, 2009, 03:37:40 pm »

*Alexhans looks at the votecount

I have no time right now... So i'm just going to make Mr.Person's waggon a reality... Rooster answers satisfy me enough to change.

unvote, Vote Mr.Person

I'll come tomorrow and post about everything.  I'm glad there's more activity.
“Eight years was awesome and I was famous and I was powerful" - George W. Bush.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: November 28, 2009, 04:30:13 pm »

What 3 members? I thought convert roles are very powerfull.
Unvote Frelock

Cult is the LEAST probable thing in LCS mafia and yet you said cult. Why?

Vote Mr. Person

You're acting kinda weird.
You were lurking and now if you will start posting more then your accusations against Org are hypocricy (Is that how you spell that?)

What makes you think a cult is impossible? Sure, it's not guaranteed, but it sounds likely enough for me. How is a cult strange for LCS? What do you think the Liberal Crime Squad IS?
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: November 28, 2009, 07:00:40 pm »

Uhhh, a criminal organisation?

Even IF the conservatises and liberals, but not stalinists should have ability to convert.
Seriously, how overpowered for stalinists THAT would be?

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: November 28, 2009, 07:16:16 pm »

I'm just saying it's possible. I don't know, but it doesn't seem to far fetched. Why are you jumping on me for suggesting there's a cult?
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: November 29, 2009, 06:22:36 am »

Maybe Stalinists are in fact a cult and your subconscious mind wants to inform us of that?
Dude you want to lynch Org for lurking? Yeah I know he's an idiot for doing that but unless we face a lylo then lynching Org is like fifty-fifty chance.
He's a null tell, and a null tell is almost scum tell ...
Is there anything I should know about Org that I don't see now?

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #246 on: November 29, 2009, 06:28:47 am »

Just a random Bah post-

Alexhans, on my list of what you did wrong, I said false FACTS-with an F!
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: November 29, 2009, 12:59:04 pm »

ExKirby: You're not supposed to say THAT much

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: November 29, 2009, 03:58:37 pm »

Well, it's not like the scum can make anything from it.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: November 29, 2009, 09:44:39 pm »

True, and town can't either at this point, so it's acceptable blah.

Now, with reguards to the cult idea for the Stalinists, I see no evidence supporting this supposition.  There were two stalinists yesterday, and two still today.  If they were a cult, I would think they would attempt to get as many supporters as possible in the beginning, rather than waiting for the end.

Also, a cult that could convert and kill which no-one knew existed at the start of the game, which begins with 2 people seems way overpowered to be in a game like this.  Sure, there could be some restrictions (like they can only convert at liberal free speech or something), but it doesn't seem likely.

His former lurkiness, combined with the fact that he voted for cerfews(of all things) day 1 add support to the idea that he may be scum.  The day may end tomorrow, and I really don't think a no lynch is a good idea at this point.  So, there's that with the current tie between him and Alex, and of the two, I have to say that Mr. Person is more likely to be scum.

All generalizations are false....including this one.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: November 29, 2009, 10:46:18 pm »

True, and town can't either at this point, so it's acceptable blah.

Now, with reguards to the cult idea for the Stalinists, I see no evidence supporting this supposition.  There were two stalinists yesterday, and two still today.  If they were a cult, I would think they would attempt to get as many supporters as possible in the beginning, rather than waiting for the end.

Also, a cult that could convert and kill which no-one knew existed at the start of the game, which begins with 2 people seems way overpowered to be in a game like this.  Sure, there could be some restrictions (like they can only convert at liberal free speech or something), but it doesn't seem likely.

His former lurkiness, combined with the fact that he voted for cerfews(of all things) day 1 add support to the idea that he may be scum.  The day may end tomorrow, and I really don't think a no lynch is a good idea at this point.  So, there's that with the current tie between him and Alex, and of the two, I have to say that Mr. Person is more likely to be scum.

Really? You're going to make it THAT obvious you're scum? So you're voting me because I wasn't the most active player yesterday? Why are you not attacking Org for the same reason? Why not MagmaDeath?

Why is Alexhans scum to you, Frelock? You never mentioned that, and your post sounds a lot like you would vote for him if I wasn't in the game.

Why are you boxing yourself into a "this or that" statement? You can vote people other than me or Alex, yet you refuse to do so. You claim you're worried about the day ending with a no lynch result, but why are you letting that stop you from looking for scum? Oh I know, here's a hint: It's curfews.

And now Curfews is biting us in the ass. I STILL think that Curfews was a good choice, but nobody listened to me. Curfews is forcing us into short days that cut the conversation short. Some of the other stuff helps the town when made liberal, but Curfews is the only one that's truly anti-town at conservative.

So then, unvote Org and vote Frelock. Why are you choosing to bandwagon instead of actively looking for scum? Why are you choosing to attack me for lurking when I was far from the only lurker and am currently not lurking at all?

Oh, I missed the n1 count of players. Alright, yeah, no cult then.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: November 30, 2009, 01:11:15 am »

Really? You're going to make it THAT obvious you're scum? So you're voting me because I wasn't the most active player yesterday? Why are you not attacking Org for the same reason? Why not MagmaDeath?

Why is Alexhans scum to you, Frelock? You never mentioned that, and your post sounds a lot like you would vote for him if I wasn't in the game.

Why are you boxing yourself into a "this or that" statement? You can vote people other than me or Alex, yet you refuse to do so. You claim you're worried about the day ending with a no lynch result, but why are you letting that stop you from looking for scum? Oh I know, here's a hint: It's curfews.

And now Curfews is biting us in the ass. I STILL think that Curfews was a good choice, but nobody listened to me. Curfews is forcing us into short days that cut the conversation short. Some of the other stuff helps the town when made liberal, but Curfews is the only one that's truly anti-town at conservative.

So then, unvote Org and vote Frelock. Why are you choosing to bandwagon instead of actively looking for scum? Why are you choosing to attack me for lurking when I was far from the only lurker and am currently not lurking at all?

Oh, I missed the n1 count of players. Alright, yeah, no cult then.
Alright, answers to all of your questions/statements.
1. I'm not voting you only because you were not the most active person yesterday.  If I were doing that, I should indeed vote for someone who has continued to lurk.  Magmadeath, org, and bulborish would be higher on my list of suspicions in that case.  However, lurking yesterday does not help your case in my eyes.

2. I do not believe that Alex is scum; I don't know where you got that idea.  On the contrary, I have gotten town vibes from him this entire game.  He's acting in a very similar manner to how he acted in Bay12 mafia, and gets angry for reasons only a townie would be angry at.  By saying "of the two, I have to say that Mr.Person is more likely to be scum," I mean that I do not think it likely that Alex is scum, and therefore it is more likely that you are scum. 

3. I am boxing myself into a "this or that" statement because there was a tie in the votes between you and Alex.  I don't think a No Lynch is a good idea, and I don't think that lynching Alex is a good idea.  The remaining option, as of now, is lynching you.  If Eduren or Bulborish come in and vote for someone whom I think more likely to be scum, say Magmadeath (who has lurked, jumped on the Alexhans bandwagon behind Org for little to no reason, and hasn't said much since), and I get online in time, I will change my vote.  I don't want to have the situation where no-one else comes on in time, and the town's chance at a lynch is lost.

4. Liberalizing cerfews is indeed a good thing, I'll agree.  It would be nice if all the issues were liberalized, but we have to do it one at a time.  I believe that the stalinists did not vote for transparency; their greatest advantage would have been in secrecy.  Therefore, you fit the profile of a stalinist, as it were.

5. I'm not bandwaggoning, I'm hammering.  If I were bandwaggoning, I would go after whom I feel is a better player, namely Alexhans (no offense meant).  If a situation arises where there is a more scummy person to hammer(looking at magmadeath and possibly Org), I will hammer them.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: November 30, 2009, 02:30:41 am »

So you're saying you're voting me so Alexhans won't get lynched?

If you're really more sure about MagmaDeath, why don't you vote him? If you make the case well enough, people will switch. There's still time left in the day, you act like you're ending it.

Oh, and we badly need a vote count.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: November 30, 2009, 02:41:06 am »

Vote count (I suppose attacking the nuclear plant is out of the question?):
Free Speech: Mr.Person, Org, MagmaDeath, Kashyyk, Rooster [5]

Vote count (Do it for Me!):
Alexhans: Org, MagmaDeath [2]
Frelock: Mr.Person [1]
MagmaDeath: Kashyyk [1]
Mr.Person: Rooster, Alexhans, Frelock [3]

Teams:
Liberals: 5
Conservatives: 2
Stalinists: 2
Super-Mutant: 0

I might as well. This is getting exiting.

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
  • This is toodamn shortto write something meaningful
    • View Profile
    • Osteopatia y Neurotonia
« Reply #254 on: November 30, 2009, 07:52:24 am »

End of your post: You're so Pro-Town that it's suspicious to vote pro-town player no?
This is awful.  Pro-town doesn't mean town.  But you need to give decent reasons to vote any player.  If you don't have them, you can't go for too-townie.
Quote from: rooster
Unless I misunderstood Org and Magma Death were slaughtered for voting you no?
I slaughered them.  And If someone else did, they must have their reasons.  Do you agree/disagree with those reasons?  It all comes down to you making up your mind and explaining why someone is scummy if you vote for them.
A question arises: Are you scum? Because if you are then you're dangerous and therefore someone to lynch, but if you're town then that would be such a huge mistake that would cost the town the game.
If I was scum.  I wouldn't tell you.  Saying that I would be both a benefit and a danger as town or scum respectively doesn't change anything.  You need to look at things that would make me scum or town (tells) instead.
----------------------
Quote from: Magmadeath
How exactly do you know his role? You are apperently a town aligned role cop who is day kill immune... Yeah right. More like you had help from one of your mafiesto friends, then forgot that you weren't supposed to know that.
Who said I knew his role???  Isn't this the worst kind of rolefishing?

Note that I said the word: "PROBABLY"... ergo, I don't know.  I just suspect.

Quote from: magmadeath
Kashyyk: Not really sure
Mr.Person: Lurky possible scum.
Org: This looks like town Org to me, though he has an eternal null tell. We probably shouldn't bother going after him, though we should keep an eye out.
Eduren: Lurky, Possible scum.
Alexhans: Trying to lead the town around, directing who they vote for. Scum.
Bulborish: Lurky possible scum
Frelock: Probably not scum
Rooster: Probably not scum, Just new.
lol... explain where did I lead the town much more than dakarian or anyone else did?  How are you not leading the town by voting me?  Define a bit more this "leading" and why is it scummy.
So anyone who votes for you is now jumping on a bandwagon? Nice WIFOM there scummy.
Dude... You have just proved with this statement that you don't know what the heck are you talking about.  Look Wine in front of me (WIFOM) in mafiawiki and read what it means. 
Quote from: magmadeath story of day 1's events.
Mainly, ExKirby screwing up with his reasoning for voting you, IE just saying "What darkian said".
Everyone jumped on this, and he was lynched.
seriously?  :roll:
Quote from: Magmadeath
And? I've looked over some of your previous games and you've never been as angry as this at being voted for. Your super self-preservation instinct, even if you are town is not pro town.
THIS IS IMPORTANT.  This is where magmadeath is lying. Show me those games please.  Wich ones did you read?  Links would be nice.  Now, if im anti-town, as you imply.  Why would you lynch me over other anti-town people like Org, for instance?
Quote from: Alexhans
Do you think the first time I expressed anger was when I was voted?  If you dont, why didnt you mention this when Dakarian voted me and I strongly fought him?
What? He had voted for you for the same reasons I had, Then backed off. I was much busier then, So I wasn't as active. It had already blown over by the time I got back.
I'm curious then... You didn't pursue someone who in your POV did something scummy because it had already "blown over"?  If there isn't a waggon to hop on you won't vote someone?  nice.

In case you didn't read the rest of the post. Its impossible to PM, And Alexhans is apperently Day-Kill immune and knows Orgs role. What do you think the likely hood of us having a daykill immune role cop is? Think about it.
lol... look who's "directing" the town now... :roll: .  Stop rolefishing.  I'm not a cop.  I just said what I though about the masons because I believe they're unalligned and based on their posts, I suspect who they are.

Besides, what would the benefit of revealing my scum-info be?  IF i knew their roles, I wouldn't say it.  It's basic and it's stupid.  You can't pretend I'm smart and stupid at the  same time to push my lynch.

Eduren.  I love you.  XD  keep at it.
Quote from: Mr.PErson
He needs to conform to OUR standards, not the other way around.
nobody plays the same.  Some people play awfully wrong and we have to try to read them anyway.
Quote from: Mr.Person
Alex, why were you spreading WIFOM when you were talking about Eduren and Org possibly being masons? If they were masons, even though they're unconfirmed, it's still probably best for the pair to both assume the other is town
ARGH!!! PEople need to stop using WIFOM for everything when it's NOT!  I'm just trying to make the masons (whoever they are) aware of that fact.
Yeah, but mason pairs are MORE THAN LIKELY to be town. Don't WIFOM
Bullshit.  Why are they more likely town?  Do you know what a "sleeper" is?  in this game with infiltrations I'd assume that it's not.  HOw is what I say WIFOM and not what you say WIFOM?  why are you right?
More importantly, you're voting me for voting Org? Why? You think Org is town? Say so. Don't hide your thoughts, say them outright. You're not sure of Org's alignment? That's probably because he was lurking, but there's plenty of info on Org to see his alignment now. Ask him questions, he's more than willing to answer them now. He's not lurking, which is great.
Mr.P is right about this.  Org is still painfully hard to read and should not be left alone.   He has shown that he wont willingly help town so you have to push him all the time to get an answer (and you might not even get one)
Quote from: Org
He (Alexhans) was the first to ask about the Stalinist. At first, doesnt sound so scummy, Yanno? But then there is always that he is a Stalinist saying this to almost deflect away him being a Stalinist or whatever.
Dude... that logic is flawed and stupid.  I showed I was the only one paying attention to the game instead of just posting to vote an obv issue.

And you never tried to scumhunt.  You just accused me of being stalinist and voted me.  Then screamed in teen rage at every question i directed at you.

Oh god... eduren?  You too?  WIFOM is not that! anyway... I'll think about your ELite liberal theory.

Cult is theoretically possible.  Start with one cult leader.  Now there's 2 people.  If they  try to convert mafia, they lose... But it would be too swingy and anti-town.
Quote from: Rooster
Maybe Stalinists are in fact a cult and your subconscious mind wants to inform us of that?
ok.  This is the same bullshit argument Org used against me.  neither of both, mrperson and me are stupid.  As scum, we dont reveal our info.
Dude you want to lynch Org for lurking? Yeah I know he's an idiot for doing that but unless we face a lylo then lynching Org is like fifty-fifty chance.
He's a null tell, and a null tell is almost scum tell ...
So you plan to ignore him because he sucks?  Try to read him, insted.  There must be differences between Org-town and Org-scum.
Well, it's not like the scum can make anything from it.
Dude... you shouldn't post it anyway.  You *could* influence people or someone could use it to prove a point where they had previously not noticed it.  Anyway, it's not really important.   You still suck for killing me. :O

I need to go to a lecture.  When I come back I'll read the last 3 or so posts I'm missing.  (Mrperson's frelock's)

WHERE THE HELL IS BULBORISH!! PROD HIM!
“Eight years was awesome and I was famous and I was powerful" - George W. Bush.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 34