Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 34

Author Topic: LCS Mafia - Game Over - From The Jaws Of Victory - CCS Bastards Win  (Read 63198 times)

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
Re: LCS Mafia - Day 2 - Some News Is Good News
« Reply #360 on: December 02, 2009, 09:16:39 pm »

Unvote Alexhans

What a tweeeeeeeeeeeeeessst

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: December 02, 2009, 10:51:53 pm »

Wow, Org, You're being useful.
Want to vote for Mr. Person?
Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: December 02, 2009, 11:17:15 pm »

...Bugger.  Need to go to bed now, and don't have the role pms on this computer.  Sorry, didn't have much chance to access the computer on my birthday.

I'll get the day ended tomorrow.
Does this mean that we have another 12 hours or so?
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: December 02, 2009, 11:31:54 pm »

Well, since a magmadeath lynch seems to be out of the question, if Org won't, (being terribly unhelpful as he is) I will.

Mr. Person.  I'm back to you.  I still don't think that Alex is scum (I saw too much angry town alex in Bay12 to say he's being scummy), and I haven't been able to get the support to lynch Magmadeath (who's backed off Alexhans to go for a possibly easier target; now he has Alexhans to do his arguing for him.  I still say magma's scum).  Of course, just because Magma is voting for you doesn't mean that I think he's bussing you; I just think he's not your teammate.

I'd also like to point out here that org's last comment seems to be trying to get a tie and thus a NL to happen.  Shades made an idiotic comment about Alexhans and Magma being on the same team (bussing your teammate that thoroughly in a game where catching scum does not make you seem town, as well as claiming cop which makes you a target for the other scum team seems to be a very, very bad idea all around).

Also, I'll bet that cerfews is actually liberal; Leaf's just messing with us.  That's the second delay he's given us.

Vote count:
Alexhans: Mr.Person, Kashyyk, Shades [3]
MagmaDeath: Rooster [1]
Mr.Person: Alexhans, Eduren, MagmaDeath, Frelock[4]
All generalizations are false....including this one.

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: December 02, 2009, 11:52:29 pm »

Thank you Frelock

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: December 03, 2009, 12:18:42 am »

So...
I'm going to school (should have been asleep for past 8 hours, but whatever)

There's just nothing I can do, or anyone of us to prove Magma is scum? no?
You are scum if you're alive tommorow...

Unvote

Vote Mr.Person

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: December 03, 2009, 12:21:09 am »

So...

Unvote

Vote Mr.Person
So...

Unvote

Vote Mr.Person
Nice wine you have there.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: December 03, 2009, 12:38:37 am »

Yes Alexhans, I was lurking. I wasn't gone for a few hours for non game related reasons. Everything I do is about being scummy, I don't have things to do, I just wanted to get away from you. Clearly.

First off:
So why would you "take full responsability" for my lynch? What does that even mean? If it means what I think it does (If I get lynched and roleflip town, lynch Alexhans), then you know DAMN WELL how scummy it is to say things like that.
Taking full responsibility means that I will have to fight hell and heaven tomorrow if you flip town.  I'd never really quit.  But I dont think you will.  So I'm betting a lot here.  But I rather be wrong and lose than let others be wrong and lose.

So you're saying that you're willing to fight tomorrow if I get lynched and flip town? That's nice, if somewhat stupid. Why are you saying this?
I want an answer for this.

You already know that because I saved your ass in bay12mafia when everybody wanted to lynch you.
Good, wanted to see if you were consistent. So who do you think is town?

I already told you why I claimed.  To lynch scum and avoid a mislynch.  You're scum and people were considering voting me or magmadeath when I feel you're 10 times scummier than any of us and magma can prove useful regardless of the truthfulness of his claim.
What? If his claim isn't truthful, he's not useful, he's scum! For the last fucking time, DO YOU THINK MAGMADEATH IS SCUM OR TOWN?

NIce faking of emotions.  It's funny how you start trying to show you care now... I explained why I claimed.  I felt it was necessary. Writing in bold and pretending to be angry (When you have been passive all game) won't make you look town.
I wasn't trying to look town, I was asking you a question, which you didn't answer.

Ok... now you're just posting fluff for the sake of posting... You're appealing to repetition in the hope that people will start believing you.  This post says the same thing over and over again and doesn't really make sense.  You tell me I should'nt have claimed but also that I should've claimed earlier and conclude Im scum for it?  lol... you're full of it..

If you're going to claim, you should of done it properly: at the beginning of the day, so we could talk about it as much as possible.

Lol... you're full of BS... hahaha... You lurked the whole game and now pretend there's no time... you HAD time... But you chose to hide.  Now that you're in danger you want to push a case but you never scumhunted.

You pretend you're right about the issues and totally ignore that I liberalized one of the most important ones and Was the main pusher for the other (transparency).
I know you're scum, I'm fairly sure Org is scum. Kashyyk and Sleeves are rubbing me the wrong way.

How the hell would I know magma is a cop?  He can be scum for all I know.  Dude... If magma comes up with something tomorrow then we can analize if we need to lynch me...  He is still in my sight... But there's a ton of things that could happen with magma that I don't need to point out.
Once again, you decline to say if you think he's scum or town. I think he's telling the truth, myself. With a second mafia faction, there's no reason to endanger oneself in the manner he has. This isn't even a WIFOM problem, he's claiming cop with multiple mafia factions. That's just dangerous as fuck!

-if scum, he may get killed by other scum (because he claimed cop)
-if town, he may get killed by other scum (because he claimed cop)
-if scum, he needs to fake another result
-if town, he will have new info (if it's town that means we caught scum, if it's another mafia we will have to analyze it).

You have been much more scummy than magmadeath.  I've been voting you BEFORE Magmadeath claimed cop and never voted Magma  And now you pretend I dont want to lynch him because he is cop?  Of course I dont.  We cant mislynch today.  Even if it clears me tomorrow.
So now you're implying you think MagmaDeath is town. You don't state it outright, of course.

How can I pretend you don't want to lynch him if you in fact don't want to lynch him? I guess I called that one right, I'm just not sure why you snapped at me for this one.

Now, Mr.Person is sabotaging shades so that he will vote magmadeath and not him.
Yes, I want Shades to vote you.

Well, I would vote someone else, but Org is scum. He has no good reason to vote Alex, and yet he continues to vote Alex for seemingly no reason.

I'm also going to look into Rooster, MagmaDeath, and all the lurkers who have yet to vote for someone today. Alex, who I think is a townie, but I've learned that I cannot read Alex well, is right. There are a lot of people who aren't saying anything. Like you, Kashyyk. Come one down, vote someone, at least say something.
Until I voted Mr.Person he NEVER said anything about me.  NEVER.
No.

He attacked Frelock like that ^^  lol.
That's not an attack, that's a question. Why are you defending Frelock from what you thought was an attack?

Mr.Person just voted me and said I was scum when his waggon started gaining speed.
Eh, that's a coincidence that I noticed you're scum at that time.

It can't get any easier than this...  Do not use deadline as an excuse to lynch someone else.  Mr.Person is there and can be lynched.  Take the chance, it's the first step to win the game.
This is more a general thing Alexhans, but why are you making so many appeals to emotion? You know they don't mean anything, so why are you spouting out so many?
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Shades

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: December 03, 2009, 03:22:04 am »

HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO PULL WITH A STRAIGHT FACE THAT ME AND MAGMADEATH ARE SCUM??? HOW WOULD MAGMADEATH BENEFIT FROM BUSSING ME ALL DAY??? I WOULDNT BE ABOUT TO BE LYNCHED IF IT WERENT FOR HIM AND HIS CLAIM!!!

Because he was likely to get lynched and the endless conflict between you, which started day 1, pretty much assures that if one of you is lynched the other look 'town'. On top of that he claims to have a cop investigation on you and isn't voting which screams scum to me.

On top of that you've been protecting him by getting aggressive against almost everyone that voted for him despite your practically unstated argument on why the guy that claims your scum you think is less scummy than Mr.Person.

Finally, yes I think MagmaDeath is scummier than you but I was already voting for him and it was looking like a no-lynch. You where the best next option.

Leafsnail.... not saaying the exact time of the deadline is one of the worst things you're doing... consider yourself super important for scum's victory (wich will be a victory if you lynch me right now, I'm sure of it, it has always been like that).  You should've given a GMT time so we dont get fucked by vulture scum who appears near deadline to fuck us up.

This is the only sensible pro-town thing you've said for a long time, and as we aren't in a no-lynch and it won't put us into a no-lynch I will Unvote back to MagmaDeath till he explains why he has both a cop investigation role and aren't voting for him.

Mr.Person I don't like the fact you vanished and ignored my question as soon as I unvoted you, I'm with Alexhans on that seeming lurky and so scummy.
Its like playing god with sentient legos. - They Got Leader
[Dwarf Fortress] plays like a dizzyingly complex hybrid of Dungeon Keeper and The Sims, if all your little people were manic-depressive alcoholics. - tv tropes
You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right. - xkcd

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: December 03, 2009, 04:06:59 am »

HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO PULL WITH A STRAIGHT FACE THAT ME AND MAGMADEATH ARE SCUM??? HOW WOULD MAGMADEATH BENEFIT FROM BUSSING ME ALL DAY??? I WOULDNT BE ABOUT TO BE LYNCHED IF IT WERENT FOR HIM AND HIS CLAIM!!!

Because he was likely to get lynched and the endless conflict between you, which started day 1, pretty much assures that if one of you is lynched the other look 'town'. On top of that he claims to have a cop investigation on you and isn't voting which screams scum to me.

On top of that you've been protecting him by getting aggressive against almost everyone that voted for him despite your practically unstated argument on why the guy that claims your scum you think is less scummy than Mr.Person.

Finally, yes I think MagmaDeath is scummier than you but I was already voting for him and it was looking like a no-lynch. You where the best next option.

Leafsnail.... not saaying the exact time of the deadline is one of the worst things you're doing... consider yourself super important for scum's victory (wich will be a victory if you lynch me right now, I'm sure of it, it has always been like that).  You should've given a GMT time so we dont get fucked by vulture scum who appears near deadline to fuck us up.

This is the only sensible pro-town thing you've said for a long time, and as we aren't in a no-lynch and it won't put us into a no-lynch I will Unvote back to MagmaDeath till he explains why he has both a cop investigation role and aren't voting for him.

Mr.Person I don't like the fact you vanished and ignored my question as soon as I unvoted you, I'm with Alexhans on that seeming lurky and so scummy.

I didn't vanish, I'm just not on this board 24/7. Now, if you'd kindly reask the question, I'll gladly answer it.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: December 03, 2009, 09:01:49 am »

So...

Unvote

Vote Mr.Person
So...

Unvote

Vote Mr.Person

Oh my god, that's not WIFOM, in fact YOU SAID SO!

You were willing to risk your lynch, or a NK, just to make sure Alexhans is considered scum, where did that go now? Why are you not consistent. Now I think you did that to save your ass.
Unvote

Vote Magma Death

I'm so not going to get tricked now so easily to take my vote off of you. Scumbucket.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: December 03, 2009, 11:24:36 am »

Vote count:
Free Speech: Mr.Person, Org, MagmaDeath, Kashyyk, Rooster [5]
Accountability: Alexhans [1]
Curfews: Shades [1]

Vote count:
Alexhans: Mr.Person, Kashyyk, [2]
Mr.Person: Alexhans, Eduren, MagmaDeath, Frelock [4]
MagmaDeath: Rooster, Shades [2]
Not Voting: Org (?)[1]

Teams:
Liberals: 5
Conservatives: 2
Stalinists: 2
Super-Mutant: 0

Dayphase will end today.  Sorry, curfews are conservative, and my birthday yesterday did mess things up.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 11:32:18 am by Leafsnail »

Shades

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: December 03, 2009, 11:30:48 am »

Happy Birthday, also your vote count is wrong I'm voting for MagmaDeath not Alexhans
Its like playing god with sentient legos. - They Got Leader
[Dwarf Fortress] plays like a dizzyingly complex hybrid of Dungeon Keeper and The Sims, if all your little people were manic-depressive alcoholics. - tv tropes
You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right. - xkcd

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: December 03, 2009, 12:48:48 pm »

So...

Unvote

Vote Mr.Person
So...

Unvote

Vote Mr.Person

Oh my god, that's not WIFOM, in fact YOU SAID SO!

You were willing to risk your lynch, or a NK, just to make sure Alexhans is considered scum, where did that go now? Why are you not consistent. Now I think you did that to save your ass.
Unvote

Vote Magma Death

I'm so not going to get tricked now so easily to take my vote off of you. Scumbucket.
I said I would probably die tommorow, But when I said that, Alexhans hadn't role claimed. and, I had the possibilty of being protected by a docter.

Now that you said that, It's likely I won't be killed, just so the scum can push me as an easy lynch.

See where the wine is now?
I could be left alive as an easy lynch, or because I was scum, Or because I was protected.
Living dosen't neccisarily make me scum.

Also, when exactly does the day end?

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: December 03, 2009, 01:42:07 pm »

So MagmaDeath, you think you're insane, right? Say, when you inspected Alexhans, did it tell you which mafia faction he was in or just that he's not liberal?

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 34