Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 182 183 [184] 185 186 ... 443

Author Topic: Games Threshold Discussion and List  (Read 585297 times)

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
Re: Games Threshold Discussion and List
« Reply #2745 on: April 28, 2011, 12:46:38 pm »

Paranormal 19 is now up for sign-ups
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #2746 on: April 28, 2011, 12:47:39 pm »

Also, in general thread clean-up, can people give me a rundown of what's actually still in sign-ups and which games have been abandoned?
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2747 on: April 28, 2011, 01:11:35 pm »

None are my game, but I'd say it's safe to call everything that isn't Para19 abandoned.

That'd put us for one game in signups.  What is requested?  Bad Dudes didn't fill, I only got one point of interest for Roguelike... what do people want hosted?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2748 on: April 28, 2011, 01:24:25 pm »

Creeper mafia still isn't abandoned. I think I'll have to bump it a bit though.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2749 on: April 28, 2011, 02:13:43 pm »

I would love to see either NSBM or NMM hosted by someone else so I could play.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #2750 on: April 28, 2011, 03:22:44 pm »

I could run one of those. As soon as BYOR ends. Since KotM will never end without a true king.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2751 on: April 28, 2011, 03:36:10 pm »

If you do it after finals and after I get back from Russia, I think I'd probably like to play NSBM.

I really need some winding-down stuff to do, because my life has suddenly gotten a lot more hairy.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2752 on: April 28, 2011, 05:13:57 pm »

my life has suddenly gotten a lot more hairy.

Oh baby </obligatory>
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2753 on: May 05, 2011, 02:23:26 am »

I just looked into the really old games and found the very first beginners mafia. In his very first quote of his very first game, Jim edited his own post. So cuuuute! It's like looking at a baby picture of all of you, stumbling around bright and bleary eyed. I want to pinch all of your internet cheeks.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2754 on: May 05, 2011, 02:27:23 am »

I just looked into the really old games and found the very first beginners mafia. In his very first quote of his very first game, Jim edited his own post. So cuuuute! It's like looking at a baby picture of all of you, stumbling around bright and bleary eyed. I want to pinch all of your internet cheeks.

. . .

That game was pretty embarrassing, huh?  I hadn't even ever typed "fuck" yet.  Oh, if past-me could look at present-me now...
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2755 on: May 05, 2011, 02:46:34 am »

Don't beat yourself up about it, I cussed more online when I was younger than a salty sailor set adrift in a thunderstorm, consider your prolonged abstinence from the dirty book as a mark of honor.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #2756 on: May 05, 2011, 03:22:10 am »

D'awwwwwshucks.

If there were only a salty hardass like me to tell me that I was fucking wrong the whole time. Well, there was webadict, but there was never any message that any advice he'd give would be completely impartial and given in good faith. I probably wouldn't have listened anyway.

Also shut up nubface kiss my glooouuuriously experienced ass. It glistens with the brightness of intuition and pattern recognition amongst new and experienced players.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #2757 on: May 05, 2011, 01:10:12 pm »

If it makes all of you feel any better, I have never sworn in any posts. Ever. It really made playing Will Smith in TM5 difficult.

And this is the angry guy, mind you.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2758 on: May 05, 2011, 01:13:02 pm »

... Hohoho fuck fuck fuck

Yeah, I swear a lot.  I don't think it's really a big deal, though.  I just found my "polite" "scumhunting" kind of risible.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2759 on: May 05, 2011, 02:43:49 pm »

risible.

You REALLY like that word.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Pages: 1 ... 182 183 [184] 185 186 ... 443