Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 209 210 [211] 212 213 ... 443

Author Topic: Games Threshold Discussion and List  (Read 587155 times)

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
Re: Games Threshold Discussion and List
« Reply #3150 on: July 22, 2011, 10:25:07 pm »

You know what, im going to try to run it regardless. Unlike mafia games I play in, when I GM I actively GM the game. So suspect it up in a few minutes.

No, that'd be board-flooding.  Save it for at least a week.
Oh Vector, inspiring me to run a game then telling me to save it :P
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3151 on: July 22, 2011, 10:25:31 pm »

Can't believe I was so happy to be able to post that, actually.  I'm really feeling pretty glad.

This is a time when we actually have to control activity, but games are filling reasonably well.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #3152 on: July 22, 2011, 10:33:23 pm »

Can't believe I was so happy to be able to post that, actually.  I'm really feeling pretty glad.

This is a time when we actually have to control activity, but games are filling reasonably well.
Only a week ago and it was too difficult to start a game...

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3153 on: July 23, 2011, 04:08:41 am »

Darvi, and everybody else involved in Vengeful 8, I need to apologise.
To be honest, I did break the first rule of mafia, I didn't play to win. At that point I just really wanted to destroy something, and I saw a hammer laying just there. Not only did I destroy the game, but afterwards I was bitchy to the mod. I love the community here, and I did just about one of the most harmful things to it, so I am very sorry.

I haven't been ok these last few days. When I am feeling more myself I will come back to play again.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3154 on: July 23, 2011, 07:18:56 am »

Darvi, and everybody else involved in Vengeful 8, I need to apologise.
To be honest, I did break the first rule of mafia, I didn't play to win. At that point I just really wanted to destroy something, and I saw a hammer laying just there. Not only did I destroy the game, but afterwards I was bitchy to the mod. I love the community here, and I did just about one of the most harmful things to it, so I am very sorry.

I haven't been ok these last few days. When I am feeling more myself I will come back to play again.
Technically, you DID play to win. You just did it in a roundabout way that was pretty stupid. We've all done stupid things before.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #3155 on: July 23, 2011, 03:36:15 pm »

Yeah... ???

So, what games are going in next? The list of active games is pretty small right now.

For me, I can do a Wizard Duel, a Paranormal of some sort, or a Supernatural. Preferences?

Paranormal or Supernatural. People seem to be leaning towards Supernatural, so I'm cool with that.

Also, I'm back from my trip. I knew you all missed me, and/or cared that I was gone.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3156 on: July 23, 2011, 03:37:51 pm »

You were gone? I didn't notice.

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3157 on: July 23, 2011, 03:47:55 pm »

Yay, Jim's back!
If it scares people into posting, then yes.

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.
Web-based Lurker Tracker for Mafia

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3158 on: July 23, 2011, 03:53:26 pm »

Yeah... ???

So, what games are going in next? The list of active games is pretty small right now.

For me, I can do a Wizard Duel, a Paranormal of some sort, or a Supernatural. Preferences?

Paranormal or Supernatural. People seem to be leaning towards Supernatural, so I'm cool with that.

Also, I'm back from my trip. I knew you all missed me, and/or cared that I was gone.

Welcome back. I'm sure the other inmates will be glad to see you.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #3159 on: July 23, 2011, 03:59:21 pm »

Thanks, dudes.

You were gone? I didn't notice.

Allow me to present my ass for you to kiss in a grand ceremony celebrating my glorious return.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #3160 on: July 23, 2011, 04:37:47 pm »

Don't worry about it Max, i've done plenty of stupid things. Like accidently hammering when I was town in KotM, ugh never again. So I plan on running a semi-bastard mod next week, i'll run it regardless of if I have a co-mod or not but i'd really like a co-mod.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Welcome to Reality.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3161 on: July 23, 2011, 06:55:37 pm »

Don't worry about it Max, i've done plenty of stupid things. Like accidently hammering when I was town in KotM, ugh never again. So I plan on running a semi-bastard mod next week, i'll run it regardless of if I have a co-mod or not but i'd really like a co-mod.
Or like NOT hammering as KING MAFIA at the end when you would've won.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #3162 on: July 23, 2011, 06:59:38 pm »

Or like NOT hammering as KING MAFIA at the end when you would've won.
Yes, I am very stupid. BUT I MUST STRUGGLE THROUGH MY STUPIDNESS, I WILL LEARN DAMNIT!
Welcome to Reality.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3163 on: July 23, 2011, 07:16:03 pm »

If you're playing a hammer game, you should always think about whether a hammer is possible before posting, then about whether you want to hammer or not.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #3164 on: July 23, 2011, 08:01:54 pm »

If you're playing a hammer game, you should always think about whether a hammer is possible before posting, then about whether you want to hammer or not.
Yeah it was one of my first games, I wasn't paying attention to who voted or not :/
Welcome to Reality.
Pages: 1 ... 209 210 [211] 212 213 ... 443