Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 987

Author Topic: Bay12 Photo Share! Let's share photos and cool things.  (Read 1593054 times)

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile

In that case, I've got a few more racist remarks I'd like to share with you. Did you know that Kanji is the way Japanese people write?

If you think that was bad, wait til you hear what's next: Cows are something Hindu people don't eat.

I may be going too far, but I'd also like to add that Klezmer is the music Jewish people play.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Outcast Orange

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETIMES_SQUID]
    • View Profile
    • The Outcast Orange

In that case, I've got a few more racist remarks I'd like to share with you. Did you know that Kanji is the way Japanese people write?

If you think that was bad, wait til you hear what's next: Cows are something Hindu people don't eat.

I may be going too far, but I'd also like to add that Klezmer is the music Jewish people play.

Ugh, but not ALL Japanese people draw anime, and not ALL Jewish people play Klezmer.
Have you every heard 'Rock the Kasbah'?
[7:53:55 PM] Armok, why did you demand that I don't eat you?
[7:54:34 PM] [Armok]: woooooo

Burried Houses - Platform Explorer Demo H - Cloud Scream

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile

Fuck, I solved this issue already.

Your first remark:

It's really just the way Japanese people draw cartoons.

Really.
Puts fourth the idea that there is some feature that all Japanese people include in their art. The inclusion of people after Japanese makes one thing you talk about the race and not the culture, bringing your comment to a social no-no. The Really looks like it could convey sarcasm over the remark, but seeing as you have not backed down then the sarcasm is moot.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile

i love klezmer :\

and picz

this is how art school looks like
« Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 08:52:22 pm by Askot Bokbondeler »

Outcast Orange

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETIMES_SQUID]
    • View Profile
    • The Outcast Orange

♪ Now the king told the boogie men... ♫
[7:53:55 PM] Armok, why did you demand that I don't eat you?
[7:54:34 PM] [Armok]: woooooo

Burried Houses - Platform Explorer Demo H - Cloud Scream

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Fuck, I solved this issue already.

Your first remark:

It's really just the way Japanese people draw cartoons.

Really.
Puts fourth the idea that there is some feature that all Japanese people include in their art. The inclusion of people after Japanese makes one thing you talk about the race and not the culture, bringing your comment to a social no-no. The Really looks like it could convey sarcasm over the remark, but seeing as you have not backed down then the sarcasm is moot.

ye gotta have balls ta wear a skirt and not care
The Scots are offended by the idea of something between their balls and the ground.

Excuse me, but not all Scots wear kilts, and I'm sure very few of them are offended by the idea of something between their balls and the ground. I find the things you say to be racist and untrue. You made a major social no-no. The fact that you didn't include 'culture' after the word 'Scots' means that you must think it's true or something.

Hey, look, I can do it too!
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Bandages

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I FIGURED THE HAIR STYLE OUT!

It's not anime! It's Soul Calibur!

Spoiler: proof! (click to show/hide)

Now we can stop our useless debate about Japanese culture and racisms!

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What art style would you say Soul Calibur was drawn in, Bandages?

Bandages

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

3D video game style.

THE END.

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
eh, i feel stalked...i'm regretting having posted that many pictures

and in my glossary, soul calibur fits in the manga category, or atleast aesthetics

still, i recognize the similarity and acept your point
« Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 09:01:58 pm by Askot Bokbondeler »

Bandages

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

But Maxi is the epitome of manliness.

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile

his chest is clean shaven

Bandages

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

and TOTALLY RIPPED amirite?

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

eh, i feel stalked...i'm regretting having posted that many pictures

and in my glossary, soul calibur fits in the manga category, or atleast aesthetics

still, i recognize the similarity and acept your point

I still don't think 'Manga' in itself is an art style any more than 'Comic Book' is.

Soul Calibur is definitely drawn in a Japanese art style (never thought I'd have to say this, but that is not a racist statement), much in the same way that Dragon Age is drawn in a Western art style. Anime and Manga simply seem to be parts of this overarching style, and not a genre in and of themselves.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Dude, stop arguing and start posting pictures or something.  We don't need that kind of trash in this thread.

First off, this is how I wear my hair a reasonable amount of the time now:

Spoiler: Look it's a crown :D (click to show/hide)

And, because I was at a wedding this weekend, I have (extremely bad) pictures of the tarts I made.

Spoiler: Dessert (click to show/hide)

I also managed to rassle up a smile for Il Palazzo, so here you are:

... Finally, because this was a wedding, and weddings have dancing, and on top of that my father is completely insane...

"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 987