Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 157 158 [159] 160 161 ... 987

Author Topic: Bay12 Photo Share! Let's share photos and cool things.  (Read 1593209 times)

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Photo Share! Photoshopping hair on each other... or something.
« Reply #2370 on: January 10, 2011, 05:44:19 am »

Suits you, Tack.

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mournhold... City of Light... City of MAGIC!
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
« Reply #2371 on: January 10, 2011, 11:52:10 am »

Well, guess we finally got that "photoshopping hair on each other" thing out of the way.
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Quote from: Moonshadow101
it would be funny to see babies spontaneously combust
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2372 on: January 10, 2011, 12:19:05 pm »

I have my moments.
A pool of Dwarven Ale.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS ?

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #2373 on: January 10, 2011, 06:18:57 pm »

So I've been considering cutting my hair for a while now.
Vector! Stop her!

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2374 on: January 10, 2011, 10:33:01 pm »

So I've been considering cutting my hair for a while now.
Vector! Stop her!

But I, too, occasionally think about cutting my hair... and then I realize I'd have the world's most ugly wisp-afro.  She can cut it if she wants... but if mine were that thick, I'd totally keep it ;_;

In the personal appearance news front, I've started wearing my hair up in a bun or crown (rather than the braid it's in most of the time) and I'm going to get some glasses with narrow rectangular lenses and a half-frame.  My facial structure has changed so much since I got these... now that my face isn't quite so round, they look really silly.

Plus, I love rectangular glasses, even if they're only mildly less dorky than what I have right now.  Ah, fashion.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2375 on: January 10, 2011, 10:37:14 pm »

aw.... no longass braid with a knife at the end?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2376 on: January 10, 2011, 10:38:37 pm »

aw.... no longass braid with a knife at the end?

Haha, not right now.  My hair is way too thin for that.  If I were feeling charitable towards myself, I'd say "fine," but it's not fine hair, it's thinned-out hair.

So I'm putting it up because at least it looks some flavor of stylish, rather than countrified.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2377 on: January 10, 2011, 11:51:48 pm »

Gel doesn't take that much work, Vector. Even when I was gelling my ponytail, it only took me a couple minutes. There's always leave-in conditioner that will keep frizz away, too.

The wife recommends Super-Skinny or Silk Drop serums.

She also wonders just how short you're thinking of cutting it if it's going to fro out on you.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 11:53:56 pm by MaximumZero »

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Renault

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2378 on: January 11, 2011, 02:29:42 am »

Psh, Vector, your hair is perfectly lovely. Don't assail it so; it looks good and it probably doesn't weigh 400 pounds when wet, like mine. >.<

Smitehappy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2379 on: January 11, 2011, 03:27:32 am »

Had to upload this for a little project and figured it be worth a few giggles. Gentlemen, BEHOLD!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I honestly don't know when this was taken but I think I'm just blocking out the memory.
Interestingly, Armok's name actually originates from arm_ok, a variable in one of Toady's earlier games that kept track of how many of your arms weren't missing.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2380 on: January 11, 2011, 04:16:33 am »

I love rectangular glasses, even if they're only mildly badass

Fixed that for you.

Yeah, I'm a fan of rectangular glasses. Just one of those things.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2381 on: January 11, 2011, 04:18:02 am »

hey, half-moon glasses are pretty good too, on the right face.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2382 on: January 11, 2011, 04:58:23 am »

Gel doesn't take that much work, Vector. Even when I was gelling my ponytail, it only took me a couple minutes. There's always leave-in conditioner that will keep frizz away, too.

The wife recommends Super-Skinny or Silk Drop serums.

She also wonders just how short you're thinking of cutting it if it's going to fro out on you.

My hair goes into little Shirley Temple ringlets as-is, sometimes even for pieces that are feet long.  It is the most finicky, "can't decide if I want to be frizzy, wavy, curly, or straight" hair I've ever come across =/  When my father's hair was shoulder-length, he had a crazy afro thing, and I had the "fortune" to inherit my grandmother's curls, too.

And yeah, I leave a little of my hair conditioner in right now, which has kept me from getting the several-inch halo I used to have all the time despite my braid, so now I just have a couple of ringlets behind my ears and a touch of frizz on top.  That's manageable, so I'm leaving it alone for now.  It's even better with the bun because the back doesn't turn into a raging mess nearly as fast.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #2383 on: January 11, 2011, 05:04:21 am »

I told my gf that I still loved her after she got her hair cut (from waist-length to shoulderblade-length).

I lied.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2384 on: January 11, 2011, 05:14:34 am »

I told my gf that I still loved her after she got her hair cut (from waist-length to shoulderblade-length).

I lied.

My mom keeps telling me "You should cut your hair so you can stop attracting weird guys who are all into fantasy-women" >_>

I'm not going to cut it, though.  I like it like this.

Pages: 1 ... 157 158 [159] 160 161 ... 987