Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 210 211 [212] 213 214 ... 987

Author Topic: Bay12 Photo Share! Let's share photos and cool things.  (Read 1593149 times)

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Photo Share! Who ARE you people?
« Reply #3165 on: April 25, 2011, 01:56:39 pm »

If it makes you more comfortable, I won't bring it up again.

Just remember, we're all weirdos here.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3166 on: April 25, 2011, 02:16:18 pm »

You called?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #3167 on: April 25, 2011, 02:58:08 pm »

I am so glad you are the man that is double sigging me.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3168 on: April 25, 2011, 05:37:53 pm »

If it makes you more comfortable, I won't bring it up again.

Oh, well... I think it's just a "crap, I have to give a presentation on this and Out Myself in Public tomorrow!" thing.

I don't have any idea as to how other people think, but when I saw that photo I went "Oh, it's five women," and when I asked myself "So, which one did he go with?" my brain just returned "how the fuck should I know?"  Same thing if I just ask "so, who's most powerful here?" or "who's most conventionally pretty here?"  I have to work through it very carefully, pulling in information from lots of different sources, if I want any sort of answer.

So... maybe?  As I said, I have no idea what the "normal" thought process is.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3169 on: April 25, 2011, 08:30:26 pm »

I did that with Bisexuality in my communications class recently. It was more of a relief than anything else. Also, it cut down on the homophobic jokes in my general vicinity, so maybe people will hold their tongues around you a little bit more after your presentation. I mean, it would be nice to really influence someone's preconceived, half-cocked notions in a deep, serious manner, but your average person has too little depth to feel that.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3170 on: April 25, 2011, 08:34:26 pm »

I did that with Bisexuality in my communications class recently. It was more of a relief than anything else. Also, it cut down on the homophobic jokes in my general vicinity, so maybe people will hold their tongues around you a little bit more after your presentation. I mean, it would be nice to really influence someone's preconceived, half-cocked notions in a deep, serious manner, but your average person has too little depth to feel that.

Actually, I can barely say the word "Asperger's" without flinching, so there may be some other dimensions on which this doesn't work very spiffy.

But!  I shall do my damndest.  Thank you for the vote of confidence.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3171 on: April 25, 2011, 08:42:17 pm »

when I looked at the pic, I had no idea who he'd go with either, so I chose at random.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3172 on: April 25, 2011, 09:49:15 pm »

Actually, I can barely say the word "Asperger's" without flinching, so there may be some other dimensions on which this doesn't work very spiffy.

You can doo eeet! We all back our Goddess of Numbers.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!
« Reply #3173 on: April 25, 2011, 09:55:28 pm »

http://ninedk.bilddagboken.se/p/dayview.html?year=2009&month=6&day=12

For anyone bored who'd find it funny to look into some bits of anothers persons life. I stopped updating the site last year, but quite a few pictures of various things me and friends from 2009 to 2010

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3174 on: April 25, 2011, 10:26:11 pm »

You can doo eeet! We all back our Goddess of Numbers.

Word.

Also, UCSB's Pride Week started today. Fine times all around.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #3175 on: April 25, 2011, 11:15:38 pm »

when I looked at the pic, I had no idea who he'd go with either, so I chose at random.
Yeah, I didn't expect anyone to actually try to guess, but it sure did revive the thread. Just wait until the next time this thread goes inactive. I'll need to remember my flippers.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #3176 on: April 26, 2011, 02:26:04 am »

So, let me get this straight:
Athletic, musical, intelligent, perfect hair, perfect tan, perfect smile, a nice guy, has the prettiest girl, likes DF and has a set of spare parts. And is humble about it as well. Can you get any more nauseatingly perfect, Barbar?

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3177 on: April 26, 2011, 02:31:13 am »

We could mould him into an Alpha male PUA who doesn't take no shit from anyone. You know you'd pay to see it, Siquo.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3178 on: April 26, 2011, 02:31:52 am »

We could mould him into an Alpha male PUA who doesn't take no shit from anyone. You know you'd pay to see it, Siquo.

... Assassination-ho~!

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3179 on: April 26, 2011, 02:39:41 am »

Vector, would you pay me money not to do it?  :P
Pages: 1 ... 210 211 [212] 213 214 ... 987