Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 364 365 [366] 367 368 ... 987

Author Topic: Bay12 Photo Share! Let's share photos and cool things.  (Read 1593048 times)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Photo Share! Be good in my absence now!
« Reply #5475 on: September 18, 2012, 11:54:45 pm »

Kai'll be in my bunk, I'm sure. :P
Your bunk? Okay :D
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Hubris Incalculable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5476 on: September 19, 2012, 12:02:11 am »

Kai'll be in my bunk, I'm sure. :P
Your bunk? Okay :D
I guess I should take this as a complement.

Actually, looking at the picture, I seem to have developed an atrocious farmertan.
Code: (Bay 12 Lower Boards IRC) [Select]
server = irc.darkmyst.net
channel = #bay12lb

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #5477 on: September 19, 2012, 12:09:57 am »

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5478 on: September 19, 2012, 12:10:19 am »

I really need to get a camera again.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5479 on: September 19, 2012, 12:12:24 am »

Japa looks angry.
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5480 on: September 19, 2012, 01:11:09 am »

If I manage to finish my costume in time I'll post pics when Halloween rolls around.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5481 on: September 19, 2012, 02:00:04 am »

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5482 on: September 19, 2012, 02:04:25 am »

If I manage to finish my costume in time I'll post pics when Halloween rolls around.
:o

(that's a good  :o by the way)

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #5483 on: September 19, 2012, 03:24:39 am »

Japa looks angry.
He's just manly.
Any proper man should look at least mildly pissed off about something at all times.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5484 on: September 19, 2012, 03:53:37 am »

Any proper man should look at least mildly pissed off about something at all times.

Ah, I figured I was doing something wrong. I suffer from Chronic Chillaxation, and am physically incapable of even being miffed, let alone pissed off.

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 100% more rotation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5485 on: September 19, 2012, 04:10:35 am »

Hmmm... I don't have many good shirtless pics, being as I'm all pasty white underneath. I do, however, have horrendously BAD shirtliess pics;

Here's one when I was in the process of shaving off my goatee.

The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5486 on: September 19, 2012, 11:17:25 am »

You guys have a lot of unnecessary body shame.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5487 on: September 19, 2012, 02:19:47 pm »

Au contraire, I am very happy with my body. I just don't feel inspired to strip for the Internet, let alone when it's really friggin' cold in here.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5488 on: September 19, 2012, 03:50:45 pm »

What if I put on techno music with a heavy beat? Untss untss untss untss...

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #5489 on: September 19, 2012, 03:59:07 pm »

Truth be told, i didn't even know that the shirtless picture was taken before i saw it on Facebook a couple of days ago. Else i just forgot (looking right into the camera, hard to overlook it), wouldn't be unlike me. It's one of the rare photos where i actually look like i'm any sort of happy, so that's nice. Especially when you consider how i'm prone to blinking at the exact same moment as the shutter closing 90% of the time, but SUNGLASSES, OH YEAH.

also MAN OVERLOAD in this thread
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER
Pages: 1 ... 364 365 [366] 367 368 ... 987