Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 485 486 [487] 488 489 ... 987

Author Topic: Bay12 Photo Share! Let's share photos and cool things.  (Read 1593547 times)

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Photo Share! Hi from the land of gender-ambiguity!
« Reply #7290 on: June 20, 2013, 09:22:33 pm »

cows in india got a god complex, they think they can do anything.

and cows don't have trouble climbing up stairs, it's going down that gets tricky

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7291 on: June 20, 2013, 09:57:07 pm »

Observations on spontaneous symmetry breaking and other novel phenomena in bovidae:

Members of the genus bovidae present a number of novel characteristics when exposed to novel stimuli, as recorded below.

1) when placed into an enclosure of any size, members of the genus appear to have no difficulty finding the exit, but subsequently, appear completely incapable of finding the same path to re-enter the enclosure after using it to egress.

2) members of this genus appear to be capable of producing unlimited quantites of saliva.

3) members of the genus are capable of ascending a flight of stairs, yet incapable of descending them later.

4) regardless of the quantity of food consumed, members of this genus appear to be driven to consume more, and never appear to become sated. They have bee reported to consume dietary matter, completely without any outside provocations, until they literally burst.

5) when a member of this genus places its head through a gap in a retaining wall or fence, it is incapable of retracting it itself, and will strongly resist any attempts at assistence in extrication from being so ensnared. Consitent with observation 1, individuals will instead exert tremendous force to attempt to force their much larger bodies through the tiny opening, and may in fact, cluster around this weakness in the perimeter, and collectively apply additional force to accomplish this goal. One-way travel from high entropy to low entropy appears to be an inviolate constant.

6) some members of this genus, specifically, individuals of subspecies retained by humans as food animals, have exhibited a curious sort of innate economy. Such individuals spontaneously develop chollicky sympthoms, and consistently expire only after receiving veterinary attention of a monetary value equal to or greater than the retail value of the specimine. Cessation of veterinary treatment prior to this level of investment appears to prevent expiration, though signs of illness do not remit, reducing the market value of the individual, until that value then comes into parity with the already administered veterinary costs, followed rapidly by spontaneous expiration.

additional observational data was impossible to collect, due to the unfortunate termination of grant funding.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #7292 on: June 21, 2013, 12:39:35 am »

Actually, this one seems to have no trouble going up and down stairs, and does it regularly.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7293 on: June 21, 2013, 12:46:54 am »

Actually, this one seems to have no trouble going up and down stairs, and does it regularly.
It's possessed, obviously.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #7294 on: June 21, 2013, 12:48:22 am »

My brother opines that it's a cyborg.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #7295 on: June 21, 2013, 12:49:32 am »

My brother opines that it's a cyborg.

Would explain the laser eyes.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #7296 on: June 21, 2013, 07:15:52 am »

Why exactly is there a cow in the stairwell anyway?

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #7297 on: June 21, 2013, 07:27:34 am »

You'd have to ask her. All I know is she comes there to sleep.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7298 on: June 21, 2013, 02:03:26 pm »

You know what has to be done.

Ride it.
This is a blank sig.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #7299 on: June 21, 2013, 03:45:55 pm »

You'd have to ask her. All I know is she comes there to sleep.
I sort of meant, why is it allowed?

But then I remembered where you are.

Where I live, animals aren't allowed in stairwells. Its like a rule. In fact most animals are kept in pens.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #7300 on: June 21, 2013, 03:54:30 pm »

Where I live, animals aren't allowed in stairwells. Its like a rule. In fact most animals are kept in pens.
Even the dog?

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #7301 on: June 21, 2013, 04:19:45 pm »

I thought dogs didn't know how to stairwell?

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #7302 on: June 21, 2013, 05:37:00 pm »

Even the dog?
Not unattended generally, no. Dogs on a leash sure, but they're also not large enough to stampede and kill you like a cow. This would be more like going up stairs to get home and seeing a horse chilling above you.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7303 on: June 21, 2013, 07:37:06 pm »

Cattle are actually more likely to put themselves into very "strange" places like this than horses, actually.  Horses prefer more level, or smooth sloping terrain and larger environs. (Larger stalls seem to be preferred by horses.)

Cattle on the other hand, have a proclevity for clustering in, on, and around ravines with steep walls, overpasses, and other high steepness and close quarters environments.

I don't like cattle. They are essentially like giant sheep, minus the wool, with out of control drooling. Every bit as dumb, and recalcitrant about getting themselves into places they should not be. Like the road, in the neighbor's pasture, inside that derelict outbuilding, or literally stuck in the fence.

Sheep are more irritating at times, because they will immediately re-stick themselves after being freed, until the source of temptation is removed (small hole in fence, dead bush in paddock, whatever) and never seem to learn from their misfortune. Cows at leas exhibit some form of learning from past mistakes, but are every bit as agitating.

Give me horses anyday. Keep the sheep and cows.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #7304 on: June 21, 2013, 09:11:32 pm »

Give me horses anyday. Keep the sheep and cows.
Sheep and cows are tasty. Horses not so much.
Pages: 1 ... 485 486 [487] 488 489 ... 987