Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 856 857 [858] 859 860 ... 987

Author Topic: Bay12 Photo Share! Let's share photos and cool things.  (Read 1593101 times)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Photo Share! Play nice while I'm out being nice, okay?
« Reply #12855 on: October 09, 2015, 05:58:55 am »

No-no-no, it's about 0°C or perhaps even +1 outside. Do you feel better now?
Well, it's spring here and I dun like warm weather, so it would be better if I was cold :P
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 06:01:55 am by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Bumblebee

• Bay Watcher
  • Zizz, Bizz, Bizzz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12857 on: October 09, 2015, 06:13:20 am »

Makes me feel kinda sad.

...or the "Why It Is Important To Know How To Choose An Object For The Photo".

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #12858 on: October 09, 2015, 10:43:10 am »

It probably doesn't show, but my hair feels really floofy and nice which is a respite from how greasy and disgusting it felt for the past few days. Nothing a copious amoutn of shampoo wouldn't solve. I don't actually feel good with how I look right now but according to past data and the fact that I'm not a shapeshifter I guess taking a selfie shouldn't hurt.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Thaaaaat's some long hair you got there. If it feels greasy it's probably a good time to wash it, I think. I'm not an expert in hair care or personal hygiene but generally in my own experience if I don't shower for a couple days my hair starts feeling greasy and bleah. I think the longer the hair gets the more regularly you have to wash it.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12859 on: October 09, 2015, 12:46:51 pm »

Yeah, with hair that long (especially if you're in your teens/20s), you want to wash it every day. It varies from person to person, but rule of thumb is that it'll start getting noticeably greasy ~12-24 hours after the last wash. And if you're going to keep it long, you owe it to yourself to keep it clean as well, otherwise it'll itch, help cause acne, and otherwise fuck with your skin and complexion.

My advice is to find a good all-in-one shampoo and conditioner, pour out a circle ~1 inch/2.5-3cm in diameter every day when you shower. I remember switching over to that from some organic shitshow back when I was sixteen or seventeen, went from greasy every ~10h and dandruff to no dandruff and greasy every ~30h. Also, if you keep it longish and don't already: trim those split ends. Get in the habit of trimming regularly: it helps keep your hair healthy and neat, and will actually make it grow faster (allegedly).

Granted, it's supposed to damage your hair to wash with shampoo more than 3-4x per week, but when you're young you basically have a choice between hair that's dry and clean vs. keeping to that. Your hair will naturally become less and less greasy as you age, so you probably won't have to do it forever... but yeah. Clean hair means everything it touches is going to be cleaner as well, and that's a big plus.

Uh. Shit. Hair care's important, yo, but I should probably make this less derail-y, so have some dog.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #12860 on: October 09, 2015, 04:19:11 pm »

Personally, I have to wash my hair every two days otherwise it gets greasy.

Occasionally, every day.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #12861 on: October 09, 2015, 09:33:08 pm »

All those awesome pics about snow [Russia, America...Europe, etc] ._. (Also ossum pics on people. Nice! :D)

Wish we had snow...in a way. Though we've got rain and sun only.
Unsure how rain will make a nice picture considering t- :I

When a fog rolls in, I'm taking pics of that.

...or the "Why It Is Important To Know How To Choose An Object For The Photo".
This made me giggle. :P
So true.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12862 on: October 09, 2015, 09:52:17 pm »

Makes me feel kinda sad.
Why would this make you sad? Days like these are what I love about winter. They're cold, dim, grey, sort of depressing, but not really... Big snowflakes falling from grey skies are among my favorite things.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12863 on: October 09, 2015, 10:06:10 pm »

Yeah...   There was super thick fog yesterday morning.  It was eerie, but also really nice (:
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12864 on: October 09, 2015, 10:24:41 pm »

Yer cuter than I 'recall' (I don't actually know if you have posted before but I had a mental image of you that was not that :v)
Heyyy, quinnr is cute (and hot) :v

So is Cinder.

* Haspen awaits the snow himself, tho.

Dawwwww~ Thanks, peeps.
I wonder why guys are always so uncomfortable with compliments. It's only like a recent development where I had any guys in my "core" group of friends and society just really has made it so guys cannot compliment other guys D:

@All the snow pics: Please, no. It's the perfect fall temperature here. Once the snow starts it's going to be miserable :(
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12865 on: October 09, 2015, 10:35:11 pm »

Meanwhile I'm getting more and more exciting as the weather gets hotter over here.
40 degrees (celsius) days, here I come! :D
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Sinistar

• Bay Watcher
  • Absolutely detests Sinibombs
    • View Profile
    • http://dojo.fi/~rancid/loituma__.swf
« Reply #12866 on: October 10, 2015, 01:43:21 am »

Why would this make you sad? Days like these are what I love about winter. They're cold, dim, grey, sort of depressing, but not really... Big snowflakes falling from grey skies are among my favorite things.
Well, from where Comrade P. is coming, I would GUESS it's more of a case of such dull and dreary weather dragging on for months which coupled with being surrounded with dull and dreary dirty-gray Soviet-style living flats makes the whole experience a lot less not-depressing.

Wish we had snow...in a way. Though we've got rain and sun only.
Unsure how rain will make a nice picture considering t- :I
Well, come to Russia/America/Europe then! :P
I'm sure we could find one friendly soul to offer you some lodgings for a couple of winter days.

I wonder why guys are always so uncomfortable with compliments. It's only like a recent development where I had any guys in my "core" group of friends and society just really has made it so guys cannot compliment other guys D:
My money would be on "manly" guys afraid of guy compliments actually being gay compliments. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Everything is an instrument if you hit it the right way.
Oh they know. Spiders are not stupid. They've just got disproportionally huge balls.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12867 on: October 10, 2015, 03:49:28 am »

Well, from where Comrade P. is coming, I would GUESS it's more of a case of such dull and dreary weather dragging on for months which coupled with being surrounded with dull and dreary dirty-gray Soviet-style living flats makes the whole experience a lot less not-depressing.

Well there is a bit of that, correct. Moscow doesn't have that as bad as other cities though. We have a lot of recreational areas, really. It is much worse in, say, Kaluga, where my grandmother lives. While the city has almost everything that one needs to comfortably live, it is very grey and depressive for, like, 8 months a year.
And that is just central Russia - we have large cities up north that are even worse in that respect.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #12868 on: October 10, 2015, 04:09:12 am »

Well there is a bit of that, correct. Moscow doesn't have that as bad as other cities though. We have a lot of recreational areas, really. It is much worse in, say, Kaluga, where my grandmother lives. While the city has almost everything that one needs to comfortably live, it is very grey and depressive for, like, 8 months a year.
And that is just central Russia - we have large cities up north that are even worse in that respect.
The..weather is the foremost thing that makes those cities/towns depressing? o_O
Or the architecture?
._.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12869 on: October 10, 2015, 04:11:29 am »

The..weather is the foremost thing that makes those cities/towns depressing? o_O
Or the architecture?
._.

Combination of those. But let us not discuss how bad things are, because they are actually not that bad.
Sigs

Pages: 1 ... 856 857 [858] 859 860 ... 987