Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1135 1136 [1137] 1138 1139 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3555565 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Scumbag Steve Edition
« Reply #17040 on: October 22, 2012, 12:58:20 pm »

More rage:
Kinda related to my last rage, i had a fucking retarded day today.
The kind of day where you're wishing the school would be done already but then you realize you're going to have to bike home too.
And then you get out of school as one of the first, and then you realize you forgot your bag with sport clothes in it so you have to go all the way back, ask for a key, check the class for your bag, then bike home AGAIN.
Made even worse by the temperature, it's been very hot for the time of the year but this morning it was still too cool to wear clothes that fit the temperature it was going to be, so i have been warm all day.

I swear, P.E. is specifically designed to kill every part in you that wants to go to school.
Sunday evening: "ah well, only one week to go before a week of vacation!"
Monday evening: "Ugh, when is it weekend?"

E:
Ugh, just gotta vent all this frustration. Today was a fucking retarded day.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 01:20:43 pm by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17041 on: October 22, 2012, 03:58:28 pm »

miauw, you're PE class sounds like it sucked.

I like most of mine, personally. Dodgeball is literally the best thing. I could have played dodgeball every day. Football (american) was fun. Soccer has to be the most boring thing imaginably, and I never figured out how to play basketball in a school setting, where apparently doing anything at all is considered a foul.

Weightlifting was enjoyable, though, and tennis/volleyball were both great fun. Badminton not so much, since that is basically just Tennis for people who suck at life.

I wish we'd done table tennis, though. Best sport.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17042 on: October 22, 2012, 04:04:59 pm »

My hand hurts.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17043 on: October 22, 2012, 04:08:23 pm »

Sigh. Here we go again.

I have no insurance. The courts take all my money. Getting my hand fixed would only add to my already considerable debts, not to mention I wouldn't be able to work and make that money in the first place, for at least a couple weeks.
I. Cannot. Afford. It.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17044 on: October 22, 2012, 04:08:57 pm »

I think he's trying to say you should do it yourself.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17045 on: October 22, 2012, 04:11:20 pm »

I think he's trying to say you should do it yourself.

Haha, has he ever broken a bone? Grinding your own bone ends in a vain attempt to make things better is not exactly my cup of tea, especially since the first time I tried that, it ended up like it is now. I'd rather not make it worse.

ah, right.

if I ever went over to 'murica, I think that  a small fundraiser for han's hands would be somewhat productive.

Eventually I'll get insurance from my job and not be on Drug Court, so I'll get it fixed within the next year. It's just impossible at this moment. :/
He's fucking with us.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17046 on: October 22, 2012, 04:55:30 pm »

I'd offer a hand massage Hans, but I fear that would backfire considerably in making your hand feel better.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17047 on: October 22, 2012, 04:58:13 pm »

So I was checking my grades in a certain course today. 100% on the midterm (who knows how!?), 96% overall. The listed letter grade was a 'B'. What. I'm really hoping it's just the uni system derping again.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17048 on: October 22, 2012, 05:11:15 pm »

I'd offer a hand massage Hans, but I fear that would backfire considerably in making your hand feel better.

Nah, as long as you avoid that knuckle, it would probably be fine.
He's fucking with us.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #17049 on: October 22, 2012, 05:11:57 pm »

Walking two dogs simultaneously is probably the most frustrating thing I've done in recent memory.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17050 on: October 22, 2012, 05:12:29 pm »

So I was checking my grades in a certain course today. 100% on the midterm (who knows how!?), 96% overall. The listed letter grade was a 'B'. What. I'm really hoping it's just the uni system derping again.
Maybe it's graded on a curve? Which would explain your 100% on the test; maybe the class is just that easy.

Nah, as long as you avoid that knuckle, it would probably be fine.

:D

* kaijyuu now looks up how to properly give hand massages
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17051 on: October 22, 2012, 05:14:03 pm »

Walking two dogs simultaneously is probably the most frustrating thing I've done in recent memory.

Clearly you need to walk through, all with different ideas about which direction would be the best to go in (and constantly changing their minds) and all of them insisting they should be the ones in front.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #17052 on: October 22, 2012, 05:15:05 pm »

Also one of the motherfuckers peed on my shoe to signal that she had to go.

Clearly you need to walk through, all with different ideas about which direction would be the best to go in (and constantly changing their minds) and all of them insisting they should be the ones in front.

I feel like "through" was supposed to be a number here.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #17053 on: October 22, 2012, 05:16:39 pm »

UPS ALWAYS FORGETS MY USERNAME.

Every time I try to log into UPS.COM, i find that my user information has been wiped out and they have no idea who I am. Its bullshit. I shouldn't have to sign back up with them every 3 to 6 months when I want to track a god damn package.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17054 on: October 22, 2012, 05:17:21 pm »

Even more frustrating is if one of your cats follows you around during the walk, and then your neighbour walks by with his dog, and all hell breaks loose.

In this case, I'm the neighbour.
Pages: 1 ... 1135 1136 [1137] 1138 1139 ... 3345