Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: hi check out my vids XD  (Read 4389 times)

littleclaz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 04:53:14 pm by littleclaz »

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
Re: hi check out my vids XD
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2010, 03:47:21 pm »

Being casual is nice and all, but there's something to be said for proper grammar.

Anyhow, I figured I'd give these a look. I'm not the best bassist, but I've been playing regular acoustic and electric guitar for I guess 7-ish years now. You're not bad, but it looks like most of what you're playing is fifth intervals (often in chord form) and generally up on the higher strings. You might be better suited for guitar if that's what you prefer to play.

Not really sure what you're looking for but that's my two cents.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 04:27:35 pm by Retro »

Pathos

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2010, 04:25:12 pm »

pathos STFU
and just do it

No.

Stop advertising for Nike here.

littleclaz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2010, 04:26:47 pm »

thanks for the input
ive uploaded 2 more and theyre using a whole range of strings and im using my acoustic on my amp but the g-string is too quiet.... but i think thats to do with, the bass is a lefty and if just swapped the strings around..

here is pt 1.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QaKWjAW4SY
here is pt 2.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoNhLLlgEKc

ill also update my first post

damn it got posted before again....
pathos its what i wear.. also i wear nofear,airwalk.... i also wear hoodie but its too hot in my house  pushing 29C in my room

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2010, 04:30:08 pm »

Don't mind Pathos. We try to keep him locked up, but his imaginary girlfriend keeps letting him out. It is a long story that I don't feel like talking about.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

littleclaz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2010, 04:31:47 pm »

oh ok thanks... i sort of know some of the stroy >.> i was watching my bro read it and it seems to be a bit messed up

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2010, 04:32:33 pm »

Pathos, why don't you stop trolling your way around the forums and get out of the thread.

the bass is a lefty

Ah, damn, I thought so! I wasn't sure though; was thinking the video could be flipped since I'm not sure how common lefty acoustic basses are seeing how rarely I come across acoustic basses at all, really.

Aside from some... rather godawful recording quality, that's not shabby! The style feels a little inconsistent but it's pretty obvious you have the drive to play, which is the main thing a musician needs.

Pathos

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2010, 04:35:32 pm »

pathos its what i wear.. also i wear nofear,airwalk.... i also wear hoodie but its too hot in my house  pushing 29C in my room

*facepalm*

Pathos, why don't you stop trolling your way around the forums and get out of the thread.

Because I don't see how people advertising their YouTube accounts without contributing to the forums at all is any different to your average bot?

Wideman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2010, 04:36:28 pm »

well my little brother.... i admit it your very good. but. what have i said about touching my things JAMES... when i get home im so gonna punish you boy and im telling dad XP.

but yes i have to admit your really talented... but youve got a long way to catch my standard XD  but keep trying
oh and James stop stealing my tabs,my material,and my songs... i admit the last 3 arent mine but the rest are >.>

oh and you might be an uncle

P.S  PATHOS LEAVE MY LITTLE BRO ALONE
stop trolling his threads
hmmmm you should be very afraid.... The computers around the world have eyes and ears and theyre plotting against the human race in theyre binary chants

Bandages

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2010, 04:38:43 pm »

...following this thread...

Pathos

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2010, 04:42:40 pm »

I think we're getting trolled, guys. Did this guy really just tell his little brother he might've got his girlfriend pregnant? At age 16?

If someone's mature enough to go on the internet, they're old enough to get trolled on the internet. 8)

littleclaz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2010, 04:43:54 pm »

the bass is a lefty

Aside from some... rather godawful recording quality, that's not shabby! The style feels a little inconsistent but it's pretty obvious you have the drive to play, which is the main thing a musician needs.

ahh thank you very much. im trying to find Stephen (Wideman) web cam which is 12MP to record with and use his HQ mic but i can t find them
well my little brother.... i admit it your very good. but. what have i said about touching my things JAMES... when i get home im so gonna punish you boy and im telling dad XP.

but yes i have to admit your really talented... but youve got a long way to catch my standard XD  but keep trying
oh and James stop stealing my tabs,my material,and my songs... i admit the last 3 arent mine but the rest are >.>

IM sorry brother... but getting criticsim from you is really good especially when your always telling me to F**K off and so on...
but dont hit me or tell dad... you know if i had my own i wouldnt be using yours..
and abiut me being an uncle... aw man i dont think das going to be happy about that but im not going to tell him ill let you do that :/
oh and pathos GTFO of my thread boy

littleclaz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2010, 04:45:29 pm »

I think we're getting trolled, guys. Did this guy really just tell his little brother he might've got his girlfriend pregnant? At age 16?

him and his girlfriend are 17 actually he had his birthday in january, and she march

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2010, 04:48:51 pm »

Because I don't see how people advertising their YouTube accounts without contributing to the forums at all is any different to your average bot?

Regardless of your astounding inability to tell the difference between a program written to get people to go somewhere and buy something and a human being asking for comments and criticism on his video recordings, being overtly negative and aggressive is rather unwarranted, especially to someone new to the forums. Not really welcoming nor remotely polite.

If 'contributing to the forums' is your criteria for being eligible to post here, you're certainly failing to measure up to it yourself. Go troll somewhere else.

Bandages

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2010, 04:50:32 pm »

This thread is...

...I'm...

...watching a troll... get trolled... by a terrible troll...

Pages: [1] 2 3