Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 73

Author Topic: Serial Killer Roguelike  (Read 115175 times)

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
Re: Serial Killer Roguelike
« Reply #420 on: August 24, 2010, 03:20:24 pm »

looks interesting...
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: August 24, 2010, 03:47:33 pm »

It's not my thing (I like playing the hero) but hey, interesting idea.

You can be a hero! See all these civilians, they are sinners, vile sinners possessed by evil, you must "cleanse" them so that they may get up to "heaven", if you do, you will become a hero in the eyes of the "Lord".
lol that just sounds like Postal but that he was just pissed off of everyone.

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: August 24, 2010, 03:54:42 pm »

You can be a hero! See all these civilians, they are sinners, vile sinners possessed by evil, you must "cleanse" them so that they may get up to "heaven", if you do, you will become a hero in the eyes of the "Lord".
lol that just sounds like any serial killer but that he was just pissed off of everyone.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: August 24, 2010, 03:55:14 pm »

Sounds to me more like the Crusades, which is probably territory we don't want to tread.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: August 24, 2010, 03:56:00 pm »

Sounds to me more like the Crusades, which is probably territory we don't want to tread.
Why not? Backstabbing templar is fun!
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: August 24, 2010, 03:59:14 pm »

Why not? Backstabbing templar is fun!
Besides, more than one real serial killer believed themselves to be the instrument of a divine force. You can't just ignore that angle.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: August 24, 2010, 04:10:08 pm »

This is true. The Son of Sam thought that God was talking to him through his dog's water dish.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: August 24, 2010, 04:11:14 pm »

I take it things like poisons, anesthesia, pain killers, and the like will also be included?

Also, since sewing and stitching things together is possible, could I theoretically recreate the human centipede?

eclipsetail

• Bay Watcher
  • [HIGH_FIVES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: August 24, 2010, 04:17:28 pm »

I take it things like poisons, anesthesia, pain killers, and the like will also be included?

Also, since sewing and stitching things together is possible, could I theoretically recreate the human centipede?
Bay12.

Hugehead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: August 24, 2010, 04:26:00 pm »

The author has confirmed poisons and the like, but I don't think you will be able to sew limbs on people and have them use those limbs.
Frankly, I'm glad.
We're Bay12er's. If there is a bug, we will find it, exploit it, and make a recursive statue out of it. Just look up Planepacked.
When a dwarf enters a martial trance, they become Jedi. Short, drunken Jedi.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: August 24, 2010, 04:26:53 pm »

He did say you could sew limbs onto people though.
Shoes...

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: August 24, 2010, 04:31:30 pm »

lol that just sounds like any serial killer but that he was just pissed off of everyone.
im calling a fail on that quote correction, you obviously never stuck a badger into a child's face wielding throwing scissors

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: August 24, 2010, 04:35:57 pm »

The author has confirmed poisons and the like, but I don't think you will be able to sew limbs on people and have them use those limbs.
Frankly, I'm glad.

The real human centipede couldn't use anything sewed onto it either. It was just three individual people sewed together, basically.

Hugehead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: August 24, 2010, 04:42:48 pm »

I don't think you will be able to sew limbs on people and have them use those limbs.
Frankly, I'm glad.
We're Bay12er's. If there is a bug, we will find it, exploit it, and make a recursive statue out of it. Just look up Planepacked.
When a dwarf enters a martial trance, they become Jedi. Short, drunken Jedi.

Labs

• Bay Watcher
  • This aggresion will not stand, man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: August 24, 2010, 04:45:03 pm »

Frankly, I'm glad.

The real human centipede couldn't use anything sewed onto it either. It was just three individual people sewed together, basically.

Gah. My buddy wanted to show me that movie a week ago but he forgot it at his house. Said it was incredibly stupid.
I like to slip into bear caves around midnight and gently caress the carnivore inside before leaving a small cut of fresh fish and sneaking out.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 73