Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 127

Author Topic: Die2Nite  (Read 169161 times)

Ricky

• Bay Watcher
  • Ancient Wizard Dance.
    • View Profile
Re: Die2Nite
« Reply #870 on: November 13, 2010, 11:50:11 pm »

no problem  ;) glad to get rid of them
Ah, I wish I had been lucky enough to be scum.
I'd make such great scum...

TienIsCoolX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: November 14, 2010, 01:21:38 am »

Does anyone have any spare beta keys? I've been reading this thread but I had midterms, now that I'm done, I'd like to join.

mechjk

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: November 14, 2010, 02:21:59 am »

Can i get one too? I'm real good at getting eaten by zombies  :P

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: November 14, 2010, 02:49:33 am »

Does anyone have any spare beta keys? I've been reading this thread but I had midterms, now that I'm done, I'd like to join.
Sent... But really look though the last few pages, people have said if you contact them via PM they will hand over one...

I am fresh out though...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

TienIsCoolX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: November 14, 2010, 04:06:24 am »

Thank you for the serial Neyvn, I saw the offers on the page before but I did not want to PM a bunch of people and bother them in the case that they were out, so sorry about that.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: November 14, 2010, 04:21:39 am »

Thank you for the serial Neyvn, I saw the offers on the page before but I did not want to PM a bunch of people and bother them in the case that they were out, so sorry about that.
Still got 3.

Could just post here and someone will send.  Would help if you confirm who you got it from and/or if you gave any others to a friend out there.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: November 14, 2010, 10:59:23 am »

Anyone else from bay 12 at the Barbaric ring of crime?
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: November 14, 2010, 11:00:37 am »

No, but that's an awesome name.

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: November 14, 2010, 01:15:37 pm »

Can i get one too? I'm real good at getting eaten by zombies  :P
Well, I need to get rid of two so.. Here, merry early christmas.

Denzi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: November 14, 2010, 04:11:22 pm »

Hey Taz, how has your place been doing? 'The Screaming Barracks' here is doing pretty well, after weathering the last attack without anyone inside the city dieing (an attack of 227 zombies)

We're currently on day 5 (going into day 6 at the end of the hour) with 17 permanent projects and 1 temporary project(the lure) completed and the game was nice enough to give us a break after such a huge attack and we're only going to get attacked by 100 zombies tonight, something out 217 defense will weather beautifully. Only expect one fatality again, some guy who decided to stay outside the wall.

Oh yeah, we have 30 people alive still, four of them are banished though the guy outside is going to die I suspect tonight. So how does day 6 with 29 people (three banished) sound to you guys?

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: November 14, 2010, 04:26:34 pm »

We're doomed, we only have 93 DP and an invasion of minimum 150 zeds, I guess I will soon get my first death screen.
Hello Hunam

Shades

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: November 14, 2010, 05:05:31 pm »

Hey Taz, how has your place been doing? 'The Screaming Barracks' here is doing pretty well, after weathering the last attack without anyone inside the city dieing (an attack of 227 zombies)

I'm there too, we are doing good. Enough defence to beat today's zombies so it's only me at risk of dieing (stupid infection) so we enter day 5 with either 37 or 36 people. Have some issues of depleted zones but stupid numbers of buildings and resources.

Couple of people arguing today which is a shame as it was a happy family up till now but it looks like the town will last a long time.
Its like playing god with sentient legos. - They Got Leader
[Dwarf Fortress] plays like a dizzyingly complex hybrid of Dungeon Keeper and The Sims, if all your little people were manic-depressive alcoholics. - tv tropes
You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right. - xkcd

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: November 14, 2010, 05:06:51 pm »

Well, max of 150 zombies against 185 defence.  And we've got a mostly built moat (45DP) too.  Noone is outside this time, and while there are 2 infections, I think at least one of those got cured.

We're going into day 5, and I think we're quite likely to survive till day 6.

Denzi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: November 14, 2010, 05:26:21 pm »

Oh yeah, I thought I remembered someone saying they were there with me... What is your name on there anyway? I can't remember if you've said it shades

Shades

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: November 14, 2010, 05:33:55 pm »

Shades :)

Seems I didn't die after all. So another day of worring about cures again
Its like playing god with sentient legos. - They Got Leader
[Dwarf Fortress] plays like a dizzyingly complex hybrid of Dungeon Keeper and The Sims, if all your little people were manic-depressive alcoholics. - tv tropes
You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right. - xkcd
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 127