Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 327

Author Topic: Adventure Mode Little Questions Thread  (Read 621907 times)

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
Re: Adventure Mode Little Questions Thread
« Reply #390 on: March 09, 2011, 02:34:35 pm »

yeah that's funny ive seen up to 43 at a time.
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Ledi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: March 10, 2011, 12:41:02 am »

So just to confirm... I could take a random night creature lair and turn it into my own for storage of coins etc? The current lack of stacking/searching and my slight OCDness is... not meshing well whenever I open my inventory. XD
So Ledi's been training the cats into an army of disposable warbeasts?  Why did no-one think of this sooner?!
Hellcannon seemed to be constantly on the verge of death and Levergedon before my turn helped, but ultimately what killed it was Ledi's cat army.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: March 10, 2011, 03:49:57 pm »

So just to confirm... I could take a random night creature lair and turn it into my own for storage of coins etc? The current lack of stacking/searching and my slight OCDness is... not meshing well whenever I open my inventory. XD
It works for me, maybe slight scattering though. No-one wants to hide in a lair do thay  ;)
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

Jazzfunk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: March 11, 2011, 03:26:36 pm »

Is there any way to buy a backpack from a shop owner without buying all the goods inside of it?

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: March 11, 2011, 03:49:40 pm »

Is there any way to buy a backpack from a shop owner without buying all the goods inside of it?
selling iit back: :P
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: March 11, 2011, 04:01:29 pm »

I remember seeing this answered a ton of times but now cannot find the answer (on the wiki or here) and desire it. When the quest target hurries off mid-battle and you lose them, how do you get them back again? The quest target area will always be the same, but will not contain the target itself, for they have gone off somewhere else. How do you find them again?

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: March 11, 2011, 04:11:21 pm »

I remember seeing this answered a ton of times but now cannot find the answer (on the wiki or here) and desire it. When the quest target hurries off mid-battle and you lose them, how do you get them back again? The quest target area will always be the same, but will not contain the target itself, for they have gone off somewhere else. How do you find them again?
I go do another quest and check back. Also, waiting at/near the site helps too, they like to ambush.
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: March 11, 2011, 04:13:45 pm »

Well, I waited/slept for a day in a town and I mysteriously was after able to report success of killing the target, of which I did no such thing.

Knigel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: March 11, 2011, 08:54:00 pm »

Just take the items out of the bag before buying it and make sure to drop them before you leave (if you want to check if you're still holding something, try quick-traveling; it will tell you you can't if you are).

Well, I waited/slept for a day in a town and I mysteriously was after able to report success of killing the target, of which I did no such thing.

You get credit regardless of what kill them.

squeakyReaper

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Cheese maker
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: March 11, 2011, 08:57:17 pm »

This includes old age.  It is very possible (with little probability) that someone may drop dead the moment you're told about their existance.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: March 11, 2011, 09:48:07 pm »

This includes old age.  It is very possible (with little probability) that someone may drop dead the moment you're told about their existance.

I had actually encountered the target/person, then they got away so I went to town to find another quest, only to find that after some time had passed (initially I wasn't able to) I was to report the success of killing the target. I have a feeling old age kicked in.

Speaking of old age. Do adventurers age in-game? I'm sure I saw a post about a companion dying of old age once, but I don't think that's ever happened to an adventurer. Do adventurers even age while playing as them (Dwarf Mode notwithstanding), or is it only NPCs?

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: March 11, 2011, 10:41:54 pm »

Will eggs ever hatch?
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Necalli

• Bay Watcher
  • amusing ourselves to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: March 12, 2011, 05:40:15 am »

- How do I twist my weapon in the opponent's wound continuously without automatically maintaining possession of it?
- Does grabbing, say, an opponent by their head provokes attacks of opportunity? Will this influence dificulty rating and/or hit "squareness"?

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: March 12, 2011, 06:20:34 am »

- How do I twist my weapon in the opponent's wound continuously without automatically maintaining possession of it?

If you select it in the wrestling menu there should be an option to twist it

- Does grabbing, say, an opponent by their head provokes attacks of opportunity? Will this influence dificulty rating and/or hit "squareness"?

I don't think it does, yet.
*Hugs*

minno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: March 12, 2011, 04:54:47 pm »

I don't think it does, yet.

I think that grabbing an opponent prevents both of you from dodging away, so it's good to grab enemies that rely on dodging, like bogeymen, as long as you have a different defense skill.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 327