Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 327

Author Topic: Adventure Mode Little Questions Thread  (Read 621945 times)

Vorox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Adventure Mode Little Questions Thread
« Reply #1965 on: July 16, 2014, 08:59:52 am »

How do I check how many humans/elves/dwarves/goblins/etc are left in the world?
Vorox likes gremlins for their tears.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1966 on: July 16, 2014, 10:00:05 am »

I havent played this version, but Id imagine that if you copy your world, retire one, check legends and (P)export the genprams you should get four files.

One is titled 'sites an pops' and that should say
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

gnome

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1967 on: July 16, 2014, 11:23:05 am »

I've strolled through an elven retreat more than once where the elves were being blasted out of their tree houses by plumes of magma smoke. What is the cause of this? Volcanic activity?

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #1968 on: July 16, 2014, 11:43:42 am »

I've strolled through an elven retreat more than once where the elves were being blasted out of their tree houses by plumes of magma smoke. What is the cause of this? Volcanic activity?
Personally, I believe Armok is to thank for this.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1969 on: July 16, 2014, 02:10:21 pm »

How exactly do guides work? I got someone to guide me to a hill titan who is somewhere in the region that I'm currently in, but instead of actually guiding, the person seems to be following me instead.

Wimopy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1970 on: July 16, 2014, 02:37:47 pm »

How exactly do guides work? I got someone to guide me to a hill titan who is somewhere in the region that I'm currently in, but instead of actually guiding, the person seems to be following me instead.

From what I've seen, all they do is show *GUIDE* in the top left next to your target site.
Now updating the Monster Hunter Universe mod
Current Version: 0.4.95b - Updated June 17, 2015
New Thread
Download
Old Thread

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1971 on: July 16, 2014, 03:02:49 pm »

How do I get a companion to equip a weapon I give them?

snjwffl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1972 on: July 16, 2014, 04:19:39 pm »

How do I get a companion to equip a weapon I give them?
To the best of my knowledge, luck.

Loam

• Bay Watcher
  • a Moal
    • View Profile
« Reply #1973 on: July 16, 2014, 08:33:21 pm »

I'm having a problem trading in town: I can't ask for/offer currency. Down at the bottom of the trade screen it says "Not trading currency" but I can't find a way to change that.
Thob Goes to the Surface (Adventure Mode story, in progress)

Uristides

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1974 on: July 17, 2014, 07:19:54 am »

I've spawned on dwarven hillocks, is there any specific kind of mound I can go for to get free armour?

Wimopy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1975 on: July 17, 2014, 08:16:37 am »

I'm having a problem trading in town: I can't ask for/offer currency. Down at the bottom of the trade screen it says "Not trading currency" but I can't find a way to change that.

You can press a to ask and o to offer, provided that there is any to ask/offer. If you choose something to trade for it'll turn white too.

I've spawned on dwarven hillocks, is there any specific kind of mound I can go for to get free armour?

I just had a look and found no items lying on the ground in: castle mounds, civic mounds and the normal living mounds. In other words, unless there's a shop type of mound.
New Thread
Download
Old Thread

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #1976 on: July 17, 2014, 10:54:27 am »

You can press a to ask and o to offer, provided that there is any to ask/offer. If you choose something to trade for it'll turn white too.

Tried that, at least in 0.40.01. Didn't allow me to change to currency. All the old controls for trading no longer seem to work either. And when I have their civ currency in hand and go to enter a value, it just says "0-0" implying it doesn't think I have any currency to offer.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Wimopy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1977 on: July 17, 2014, 12:05:49 pm »

Tried that, at least in 0.40.01. Didn't allow me to change to currency. All the old controls for trading no longer seem to work either. And when I have their civ currency in hand and go to enter a value, it just says "0-0" implying it doesn't think I have any currency to offer.

Oh yeah, just checked. It's been reported, I should remember to check bugtracker before replying to a question. Sorry about that. Seems like shops have some problems right now.
New Thread
Download
Old Thread

Vorox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1978 on: July 17, 2014, 12:26:50 pm »

What does exploding into gore exactly mean? My hand exploded into gore once and I thought I lost it, but after some time it just regenerated.
Vorox likes gremlins for their tears.

gnome

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1979 on: July 17, 2014, 01:14:19 pm »

I don't think so, but look around for like a cellar type thing. There's usually a hatch with a bunch of dwarves living in it, which when bogeymen were more bugged (I haven't been attacked inappropriately in awhile) that was the only safe place I could sleep at those sites. But they often had a lot of stuff lying around next to them.
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 327