This can never be used again or removed

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
- 0 (0%)
WWWHHHHYYYYYYYYYY
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 30, 2011, 09:01:14 pm

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 252

Author Topic: Space Voyage. Paint Adventure. Rebecoming the greatness it never wasn't  (Read 507253 times)

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
Re: Space Voyage. Paint Adventure.
« Reply #660 on: February 14, 2011, 09:27:26 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn_95hdy6Nw

Yessssss...

TQ-03 > materialize Black suit, cape and mask.
To oppressive. Use something else.

this fits the rebellion theme better (just don't get your siblings involved :P)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 09:35:29 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

Ricky

• Bay Watcher
  • Ancient Wizard Dance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: February 14, 2011, 09:28:35 pm »

Ah, I wish I had been lucky enough to be scum.
I'd make such great scum...

Stone Wera

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: February 14, 2011, 10:14:18 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn_95hdy6Nw

Yessssss...

TQ-03 > materialize Black suit, cape and mask.
To oppressive. Use something else.

this fits the rebellion theme better (just don't get your siblings involved :P)

I don't know, it looks a bit terrorist-ish to me.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: February 14, 2011, 10:15:34 pm »

good point but that's what popped up into my head when I read what ricky said

darn it I can't come up with any cool outfits not inspired by someone either morally ambiguous or dies at the end
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 10:19:22 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

Stone Wera

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: February 14, 2011, 10:24:26 pm »

I say we just let her go naked. Wearing an outfit seems impractical.

AntiAntiMatter

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: February 14, 2011, 10:33:21 pm »

Materialize a version of this that you can wear, or something similarly epic. Manufacture power armor/uniforms of a similar look for your minions.
[/post]

Stone Wera

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: February 14, 2011, 10:40:32 pm »

Materialize a version of this that you can wear, or something similarly epic. Manufacture power armor/uniforms of a similar look for your minions.

*caugh, caugh...*

Do you want people to see the civil rights movement as a terrorist operation? I see no problem with going nude, everyone else is doing it.

AntiAntiMatter

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: February 14, 2011, 10:44:53 pm »

Do you want people to see the civil rights movement as a terrorist operation? I see no problem with going nude, everyone else is doing it.
They're only terrorists when they're bad guys. In this case, they're "freedom fighters", because they are fighting against a racist regime and behave ethically (well, so far, anyway).
[/post]

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: February 14, 2011, 10:48:55 pm »

just because we dress like them doesn't mean we have to behave like them
It's FEF, not FEOF

Stone Wera

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: February 14, 2011, 10:53:27 pm »

They're only terrorists when they're bad guys. In this case, they're "freedom fighters", because they are fighting against a racist regime and behave ethically (well, so far, anyway).

It's important to keep an image eveyone can get behind. Would you side with people who wanted equal rights and aimed to reach it through peaceful assemblies and petitions, or those who tried to reach it by bombing mutant segregated schools and killing hostages on camera? The point is we won't be doing those things openly, we'll hire some thugs and blame extremists.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 11:26:33 pm by Stone Wera »

AntiAntiMatter

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: February 14, 2011, 10:56:33 pm »

It's important to keep an image eveyone can get behind. Would you side with people who wanted equal rights and aimed to reach it through peaceful assemblies and petitions, or those who tried to reach it by bombing mutant segregated schools and killing hostages on camera? Yhe point is we won't be doing those things openly, we'll hire some thugs and blame extremists.
How does our choice of clothing turn us from peaceful activists into thugs?
[/post]

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #671 on: February 14, 2011, 11:11:05 pm »

I'm sad that I recognised that character, but forgot what it was from, before reading anything.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

Stone Wera

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: February 14, 2011, 11:15:45 pm »

It's important to keep an image eveyone can get behind. Would you side with people who wanted equal rights and aimed to reach it through peaceful assemblies and petitions, or those who tried to reach it by bombing mutant segregated schools and killing hostages on camera? Yhe point is we won't be doing those things openly, we'll hire some thugs and blame extremists.
It's not that, it's the people's image of us. If you saw someone walking down the street wearing an I heart Stalin shirt, you'd judge that guy as a dick on first sight. The same goes here. I'm not saying it's right to pass judgement on someone before getting to know them, but it's just how people work.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 11:27:17 pm by Stone Wera »

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: February 14, 2011, 11:22:34 pm »

It's not that, it's the people's image of us. If you saw someone walking down the street wearing an I heart Stalin shirt, you'd judge that guy as a dick on first sight. The same goes here. I'm not saying it's right to pass judgement on someone before getting to knwo them, but it's just how people work.
QFT. If you wear a black ski mask in the street, nearly everyone will think you are a terrorist on first sight. Same as a wearing a fancy suit: People will think you are rich, when in actuality you could be very poor.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Stone Wera

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: February 14, 2011, 11:28:48 pm »

Okay, enough of this arguing, all in favor of the cape and mask say aye, all in favor of running around nude say nay.
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 252