Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 190138 times)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 65 [In which Frenz Grende joins the game]
« Reply #1095 on: April 25, 2011, 12:54:03 pm »

That or it could be given out of mercy from the merchant upon seeing such a poorly equiped adventurer. :P

And daniel is nothing if not a gentleman. And the ladies love a gentleman, if I am not mistaken.  ;)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: April 25, 2011, 01:08:53 pm »

^^ I just meant if he didn't want to take the trouble of going to the merchant to get something. Also, I've counted eights, and guess what Darvi? :3

Talented Oracle: Sometimes you get flashes of the future without even needing to rely on the tools of your trade. (Can choose to auto-hit or auto-dodge once per combat)
Warrior Oracle: Your ability to read the flow of combat has become so sharp you can now predict your enemy's movements with unerring accuracy. (Can choose to auto-crit once per combat, but still has to roll to hit; doesn't count as an 8 for leveling purposes)
Guardian Oracle: Your ability to read the future enables you to protect your allies. (Once per combat you can negate any damage dealt to a party member for the next round)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: April 25, 2011, 01:10:16 pm »

Lets do this full on random jank.  8)
Raggle Fraggle

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: April 25, 2011, 01:14:43 pm »

Deeerp. I'll have to think that over.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: April 25, 2011, 01:15:29 pm »

Actually. Something suitably explosive/Arson-tastic.
Raggle Fraggle

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: April 25, 2011, 01:16:23 pm »

That sounds totally awesome and potentially TPK-TASTIC.

Welp the RNG said "Choose all the classes!"
Me: "All of them?"
Max: "All of them!"

But I don't think that'll work.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 01:23:10 pm by Darvi »

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: April 25, 2011, 01:21:46 pm »

MAYBE-TASTIC.
Raggle Fraggle

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: April 25, 2011, 01:45:03 pm »

Welp the RNG said "Choose all the classes!"
Me: "All of them?"
Max: "All of them!"

But I don't think that'll work.
Weirding Oracle: Once (twice?) per combat may activate this ability, causing your next attack to hit, dodge to succeed, hit to crit, or struck ally to take no damage, chosen at random. You do not know which ability is active until it occurs.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: April 25, 2011, 01:47:17 pm »

An MUP? I can dig that.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: April 25, 2011, 01:48:17 pm »

Hmm, that's an interesting idea... If you want that Darvi I'll allow it. ^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: April 25, 2011, 02:07:59 pm »

Welp Max gave me a 2. So a Warrior Oracle it is. Or I am, rather.

I guess that's okay, people would probably feel safer without the randomness and my altruism necessary for the third build ran out when I decided to buy the hat.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: April 25, 2011, 03:27:34 pm »

All right, updating your class after the turn. ^^

MALLEUS RAULAT

After a bit of haggling, you throw in the painting you found and manage to get a deal on a flintlock rifle, a heavy shield, and your axe weighted so it can deal heavier blows.

WYMAR SANE

You immediately hand the gold back in exchange for him sharpening your blade to a razor edge and a supplement to your book of light magic. In a moment of guilt, or perhaps altruism, you spy a nice blue velvet hat with a pair of feathers - one gold, one brown - stuck in the white band around the brim and you get that too, giving it to Pierre to make up for the one you annihilated way back when.

PIERRE Dé GRASSE

You convince the merchant to balance your new rapier so it's easier for you to handle - it was originally meant for a demon, after all - and trade him your gold for a new light shield. (5) You practice with the new weapon a bit. You think you'll quite like it. After a few moments, Wymar comes over with a new hat for you.

FRIAR GREENMOORE

You try to bless your mace once more. (4) It just doesn't seem to want to take. :\

MALAKAI RITT

You are absolutely engrossed in your studies. (7) Working from the theories that allowed you to forge a contract with the Ice Demons, you categorize the differences in runes that call upon ice and shadow and eventually the pattern forms. You begin writing, almost feverish with excitement! Again sealing it in your own blood, you devise a contract with the Shadow Demons. (Malakai gets: Shadow Contract! Summoning a Shadow Demon consumes 5 MP. He remains for five rounds, deals standard piercing/shadow damage, and absorbs 2HP every successful attack - assuming his attack did at least 2HP. When the shadow dissipates, the leeched health has a 25% chance of returning to Malakai.)

...You really hope this doesn't end with one dragging your soul to Hell.

DANIEL KING

After a bit of haggling, you make off with a heavy warhammer, some nice scale mail, and a light shield. Then you shamelessly go looting with Claire. (Roll in IronyOwl's turn)

CLAIRE ROSARA

Trading the last bit of pirate gold you have on you, you convince the merchant to sharpen your blade to a keener edge, then head off with Daniel to see if anybody left anything worth taking behind. (DK: 4. CR: 4.) Other than a few large houses neither of you would mind living in, you find nothing of note. D:

FRENZ GRENDE

You proceed straight to the Red Rest Inn; the only occupant is a man who appears to be thoroughly engrossed in his books. It looks like the rum and wine are free for the taking if you want any.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 03:33:27 pm by SeriousConcentrate »

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: April 25, 2011, 03:35:06 pm »

Place your bets!

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 66 [In which the merchant is very busy]
« Reply #1108 on: April 25, 2011, 03:54:46 pm »

Place your bets!

Souls are overrated, If I sold mine I'd make sure I got something nice for it anyway. Like a pony and a plastic rocket.

Malakai rubbed his eyes and tucked both books back into his clothes, he needed to take a break and come back at it from a fresh perspective. He had a feeling that he was going to slip one of the runes up if he tried to continue without eating something. After he grabbed a bite to eat he'd stop by the merchant again, he still had the bag of gold and he'd been in too much of a hurry to shop last time.

I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 66 [In which the merchant is very busy]
« Reply #1109 on: April 25, 2011, 04:31:05 pm »

Hm. I'm fine with anything, but if we dally much longer the fight will come to us.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 288