Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 190134 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 66 [In which the merchant is very busy]
« Reply #1110 on: April 25, 2011, 05:06:51 pm »

All right, so I can't bless my mace, then. Other than exploratory actions, there isn't much to do now...are we all almost ready to go? Otherwise...

Friar Greenmoore looks for a side quest-perhaps the locals have a monster problem?

I'd rather move on, though.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: April 25, 2011, 05:38:33 pm »

Give me a turn to upgrade my stick and grab some MP restorative.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: April 25, 2011, 06:20:22 pm »

Adjust my fancy hat, relax in the inn, and store some rum for the trip.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 12:14:19 am by Krath »
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: April 25, 2011, 09:17:51 pm »

Store up on alcohol and food from the inn and then talk to the locals about what has been happening here lately.

Yeah, it would probably be a good idea to leave soon, lest we all have something bad happen to us.

EDIT: :( Busted.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 02:58:19 am by Zako »

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: April 25, 2011, 09:27:07 pm »

Grab some wine and chat with the man ''Hello there traveler, studying something interesting?'' Sit down at the table.
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: April 25, 2011, 09:57:15 pm »

Search for hidden basements, suspicious graves, hollow trees, and anyplace else that might have stealthy loot hidden in it. Obviously the main haul has been picked clean, either by the folks that owned it or those that came after, but there's always the chance of something beneath the surface.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: April 25, 2011, 10:43:33 pm »

Grab some wine and chat with the man ''Hello there traveler, studying something interesting?'' Sit down at the table.

Malakai paused as he was leaving, huh, there was someone there now. When did that happen? "Very, bindings of ice and shadow. Fight the infernal with the infernal and all that." Strange, this man didn't have the look of any of the other people he'd seen apart from his group. A mercenary perhaps form the equipment, or a bandit looking for marks. He'd cross that when he came to it. For now he had things to buy.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: April 25, 2011, 11:00:52 pm »

Whoops, I'll just remove that gold...
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: April 26, 2011, 12:16:19 am »

relax in the inn
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: April 26, 2011, 07:35:33 am »

Malakai paused as he was leaving, huh, there was someone there now. When did that happen? "Very, bindings of ice and shadow. Fight the infernal with the infernal and all that." Strange, this man didn't have the look of any of the other people he'd seen apart from his group. A mercenary perhaps form the equipment, or a bandit looking for marks. He'd cross that when he came to it. For now he had things to buy.

Friar Greenmoore is also at the inn, polishing his shield, snacking and drinking, and wishing he had a pretty waitresses to tip generously with the last of his gold while trying to scare up some business from the locals, who apparently didn't exist either.

He speaks to Malakai before he leaves "Seems to be a rough sort you found yourself there! You don't suppose he's interested in our crusade? I noticed his cloak, it's similiar to something my order used to use on hunts, for monsters, demons and worse, as a ward against evil. Along with his choice of weapon-the whip is said to strike true fear into the black hearts of our enemies, as well.

Unless he stole them from the original owners, he might have experience in these matters."
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 08:26:57 am by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: April 26, 2011, 07:46:39 am »

Tipping the waitresses = giving your last bit of gold to Claire? XP More seriously, a question. Do you want to interact a bit or should I run the turn? I haven't yet because I was thinking about it myself, but I figured it's best if I put the question to y'all.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: April 26, 2011, 08:07:55 am »

I like to RP welcome players, gives everyone a chance to know them, their history and abilities. I don't like to hear "When did we get
a new guy?" like, five turns after they joined lol

If Grimm wants to roll with it, we can get it done pretty quick. I don't think you have to hold up the turn for it.

Also, he may be an old friar, but he's not dead yet...tipping pretty waitresses is one his hidden joys. :P
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 08:12:47 am by Dwarmin »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: April 26, 2011, 08:18:18 am »

:D I just meant Claire's like the only girl in town. There's... the eight of you, the merchant, Nazara (who's pretty much completely sealed off the guardhouse)... a cat hanging around somewhere, probably near something plot relevant... And speaking of Claire, you might wanna watch out. It's already been stated the pirate's going for the 'bag the other seven party members' achievement. >.>

Oh, damn, I just had the most awful series of innuendo-laden puns relating to seven guys / seven seas, booty pirate, and things along that line run through my mind. Sometimes I genuinely do hate myself. :-\

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: April 26, 2011, 08:25:52 am »

I was guessing there would at least be an innkeeper/servers left!

Chalk it up to wishful thinking.

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: April 26, 2011, 01:50:50 pm »

Sure, ill roll with it.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 01:52:29 pm by Grimmjow6th »
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 288