Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 190147 times)

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 68 [In which turn 67 was completely ignored]
« Reply #1170 on: April 26, 2011, 08:32:33 pm »

Clearly, the course of action I must take is removing my armor and diving into the lake in search of treasure.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: April 26, 2011, 08:33:48 pm »

Cue the sea monster.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: April 26, 2011, 08:36:43 pm »

That settles that.

There's gold in the lake, rather than just ravenous fishmen. Probably. Anyway the point is I'm going over there and looking for treasure.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: April 26, 2011, 08:37:05 pm »

Cue the sea monster.
Exactly what i was thinking.
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: April 26, 2011, 09:17:27 pm »

Hmmm... You guys move fast when I'm not looking.

Give a harpy that noone is attacking a taste of blunt force trauma!

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1175 on: April 26, 2011, 09:21:27 pm »

Cue the sea monster.

Don't worry, it'll be like the underwater battles in Final Fantasy X where I can breathe forever!
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: April 26, 2011, 10:00:29 pm »

That is all.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: April 26, 2011, 11:18:48 pm »

Finally managing to tear himself away from one of books Malakai realized why the light was so bad, he was in a cave and the light was from a lantern. Huh, When had that happened? Nazara held th- Wait no, that was not Naz, not unless she'd suddenly more buxom and noticeably less stiff. In fact she distinctly resembled...

Oh brilliant, Pierre brought a fangirl along. Getting local tail, Good. Bringing local tail along with you and into ridiculous danger, not so good. Both her and pierre though seemed to be rushing towards a body of water. In the middle of a cave. On an expedition that had so far been frought with interesting things that liked water and blood. Time to earn his share...

"Gi-u-na-na gizzu, Nisme mu gu! Mu tu za-da."

Attempt to brighten the cave by conjuring all of the shadows onto my staff.

ooc: For those curious I'm using Sumerian as my shadow language. Also, Physics defying magic FTW.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 12:18:15 am by Draignean »
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: April 27, 2011, 12:17:45 am »

follow them to the lake, do NOT JUMP INTO THE WATER
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: April 27, 2011, 04:50:31 am »

Friar Greenmoore says, "I was trying to enjoy the scenery!"

"Nemow drib ylgu tsalb"

Tandem fire/light attack with Wymar

OOC: I'm using Sumerian too! :3
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: April 27, 2011, 03:14:02 pm »

The impatient ninja wants to see what's in the water... Hopefully it's hat eating.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: April 27, 2011, 03:18:10 pm »

Nooo! If that happens, I'll personally get in the game and slaughter it.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: April 27, 2011, 04:32:04 pm »

:p The weather here sucks so the drive home took a little longer than usual. It's been torrential the past week. Anyway, running turn and calling Dwarmin out on the non-Sumerian. :3

WOLVERINES

(INITIATIVE)

HARPY 1

Shrieking loudly, the first harpy dives at (3) Daniel. (4+1 vs 1+2. Minor Success, 1d4; 3 damage.) It rakes him along the chest with its talons!

HARPY 2

Harpy 2 follows in the wake of the first. (4) It dives at Frenz! (5+1-1 vs 5+1) Its talons can't pierce his plate mail, and slide off harmlessly.

WYMAR SANE

Wymar cracks open his the supplement to his book and casts a spell at (2, 3) Harpies 2 and 3! (-2 MP. 5 vs 6. 5 vs 4; Minor success, 1d4; 4 damage) The first target does an expert barrel roll to the side and avoids the beam of light, but the third harpy is struck in the stomach!

HARPY 3

The harpy immediately goes for retaliation. (6+1 vs 5-1. Massive Failure; Minor Success, 1d6; 4 damage) Wymar sidesteps the attack, drawing his bastard sword as he does so, and slashes the harpy!

DANIEL KING

Drawing your new Warhammer, you take aim at Harpy 1 while it's still trying to claw you. (8 vs 6; Major Success, 2d4; 5 damage) You bash it in the ribs, cracking one and forcing it back.

FRENZ GRENDE

Distance from the target is nothing with your weapon. (2. 7 vs 4; Minor Success, 1d4; 3 damage) You swing your whip out and the tip cracks Harpy 2 across the face, tearing a furrow into skin just below the eye.

FRIAR GREENMOORE

Yelling gibberish you launch a pair of fireballs! (-2 MP. 2, 3. 5 vs 7. 1 vs 1 [4 vs 1]; Major Success, 2d6; 8 damage) Harpy 2, despite the lashing, manages to evade your spell as well, but Harpy 3 is struck dead on!

NIGHTCRAWLERS

Pierre and Claire dive into the lake as Malakai attempts to absorb the shadows. (All 3 Autofail) Unfortunately for the mercenary and the pirate they overlooked the fact it was a shallow lake and bang their heads on the bottom four feet below the surface. Luckily they are able to get up instead of passing out and drowning. Meanwhile Malakai has no luck with his attempt whatsoever. It doesn't look like Shadow magic has the capability to erase existing shadows. Malleus, who was holding Claire's lantern for her while she dived, wades into the lake and retrieves Pierre's hat for him helpfully.

From this new vantage point, the light extends just far enough to see that on the far side of the lake is a small alcove. There's something shiny, or perhaps glittery, over there.

Spoiler: HP/MP (click to show/hide)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 69 [lol]
« Reply #1183 on: April 27, 2011, 04:35:04 pm »

Fuck you harpy 2! Double nuke her!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 69 [lol]
« Reply #1184 on: April 27, 2011, 05:09:11 pm »

Get the shiny!
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 288