Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 190148 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Also that presupposes what's wrong with him is demonic influence rather than technology. There's a reason he's so heavy now, is all I'm saying.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

And if there was steampunk engineer in the party instead, it would be the other way around. ;)
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

So the reason for his revival is [REDACTED]. Well, can't expect to do much against that, I suppose.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

All Demons on deck, summon Avira with a frost charge. All three summons attack.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

You mean Taric Sizier? Too bad he's not here, I'm sure he'd love to get his hands on the tech Marcus has got in him. It did bring a dead man back to life and give him superhuman capabilities, after all... (Hell, I'D love for Mr. Sizier to get his hands on this. It'd make things easier for us over in D22...)

As for who revived him, you already know who it is. The Nightcrawlers raided his mansion earlier, after all. ^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey, I wouldn't sacrifice Ahra for power :P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

So Pierre and Claire are OK to sacrifice but Malleus can stay?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Course!, meatshields are always useful. Same with test subjects ;D

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

If Pierre and Claire die I feel sorry for the remaining players because they WILL get to come back as a tag team boss.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not if a mook kills them :D

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

...even so they would still be dangerous since Pierre could seduce any females around and Claire any males. The game ends with the whole party under succubus!Claire's control.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not the muslim of the party :D

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

If Pierre and Claire die I feel sorry for the remaining players because they WILL get to come back as a tag team boss.
...even so they would still be dangerous since Pierre could seduce any females around and Claire any males. The game ends with the whole party under succubus!Claire's control.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait, they don't come back if an ALLY kills them ;D

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

I'll be in my bunk.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."
Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 288