Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 190119 times)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

Experienced Hunter-Mage: +2 Dodge, -1 Melee Damage (Is this okay? :P)

Noone was dying to... this thing. Once a noble man, a Shield and Sword dedicated to the light. This monster was not the man Zathyran looked up to... And he wasn't going to let even a shadow of his mentor take any life dedicated to destroying the Night! Throw a Lightning bolt at one of the two Zombies attacking Pierre!

Edit: Just curious, but where are they? I can't see them. And I didn't have an action last turn... Did you, perhaps, confuse me for one of the others? I mean, I'm not complaining, but...
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 11:22:16 pm by Talarion »
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile

Rush at the armor with everything i have!
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 11:24:08 pm by Grimmjow6th »
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

The 8s? You got one for initiative last turn (it's not actually in the turn since I forgot about it until Irony reminded me) and the massive success this turn. Also, there isn't a corpse there. Just a minor note. ^^; Malakai's gone. Oh yeah, about the skill: you already have one that's +1 to Dodge (Dedicated), do you want to up that to +2 or take something else?
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 11:19:51 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

Oh. >.> Well. Should've expected it. Editing my turn now, then.

Oh right! Take that up to +2 then.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 11:22:43 pm by Talarion »
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

Do lightning bolts work on zombies? I'm not so sure  :-\

Also, you guys better not let Pierre die...at least without me being around to claim the hat...

@Grimmjow: That noble rallying thing only works once a battle-just keep attacking! We only need like one more attack to knock him down, and I can survive pretty much anything he can throw at me anyway.

@SeriousConcentrate: After loling at how overpowered Talarions character is compared to how the rest of us had to start, I figured-does that mean late coming players just get naturally more badass classes? If so, I approve. :)
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

Do lightning bolts work on zombies? I'm not so sure  :-\

Also, you guys better not let Pierre die...at least without me being around to claim the hat...

@Grimmjow: That noble rallying thing only works once a battle-just keep attacking! We only need like one more attack to knock him down, and I can survive pretty much anything he can throw at me anyway.

@SeriousConcentrate: After loling at how overpowered Talarions character is compared to how the rest of us had to start, I figured-does that mean late coming players just get naturally more badass classes? If so, I approve. :)

I'm pretty sure a Lightning bolt that could turn flesh to ash would work on pretty much anything. Also, how is Zathyran rigged? He gets the same bonus from his Magic Book that you do for Holy Implements... Also, the Magic Book: Electricity was a birthday present :D

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Yep. Although I may not go that route now since everyone's going to be going straight to three class evolutions upon introduction; Zathyran was made shortly after Marcus was killed so I had given him a good class power but neglected to change it in light of recent system alterations. So... Nightcrawlers get to enjoy a powerful ally. ^^; Don't forget though that if you raise the strength of your holy water you can get a lot of damage off of that too, though. Same with Pierre's daggers.

@Ninja Talarion: He means the class bonus applying to all kinds of magic books. If he means the HP / MP Zathyran has the Balanced build for his class; with each sub-weapon use costing 2 MP he only has ten uses and no way to replenish them unless Greenmoore's in the party with him and helps him out, or he gets lucky searching. ^^;
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

Ah okay. Fair enough. Also, I just read my character sheet. Both items I have were given to me by former-me that I'm fighting now. Epic flavor there.

What more do you need?

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile

dsfjdshfhdsfuihdsifuhuivnweui

Zombies and their luck.

Get to a safe distance and fling a dagger at Zombie 1!

IT'S NOW OR NEVER! Expertly throw my vintage ale so it lands in Marcus' mouth! Maybe once he gets drunk he'll come back to his senses.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 11:44:06 pm by Krath »
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

@Talarion: :3 Thought you might like that detail. Also, for the looters in the party, when Marcus dies everybody can choose a single piece of equipment he has that they want. Here's the list, so you can hash it out ahead of time:

Demon Longsword (Slashing; +2 to hit)
Marcus's Chainsaw (Not as good as the Groundskeeper's; can be used three times before needing to be refueled with a Gas Can, but deals 1d8 damage normally and is Slashing)
Firebombs (Subweapon; take -1 MP and can hit another target after the first)
Sharpened Boomerang (Takes -4 MP to throw, but targets entire enemy party and deals 1d4 damage. If Krath chooses this I'll allow his Mercenary Class to cover it as well)
Weighted Throwing Axes (Basically Throwing Axes, Level 2)
3x Cans of Gas (will count the stack as one item and act as single use Magic Book: Fire if used as a weapon)
Demon Claw (Artifact; boosts climbing rolls by 1 simply by having it in the inventory)

This applies to all PC Bosses, so I'm sure Wymar, Greenmoore, and Zathyran are looking forward to being alive when Malakai is eventually defeated. :3
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 11:38:49 pm by SeriousConcentrate »

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

@Talarion: Too late, my friend...I've already got 7 8 signatures on my petition!

Petition to Nerf Talarion
1. Darth Vader
2. Chumba Wumba
3. Wolverine
4. Diablo
5. Talarion
6. Kool-Aid Man
7. Pluto (still a planet)
8. Dracula?
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

That signature of mine is forged! I want the Demon Claw, cause it's awesome. Any problems?

What more do you need?

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile

Sharpened Boomerang (Takes -4 MP to throw, but targets entire enemy party and deals 1d4 damage. If Krath chooses this I'll allow his Mercenary Class to cover it as well)

Oh that'd be lovely if Marcus doesn't impale me on a chainsaw before I get a chance.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I've got a petition to pump his power up even more. o.O

• Richter Belmont
  • Chris Redfield
  • Pierre De Grasse
  • Harry Mason
  • Commander Shepard
  • Johnny Topside
  • Brian Kendrick
  • Jill Valentine
  • Dominique Wakeman
  • Kamina
  • Tyson Rios
  • Wayne Holden
  • The Hero of Albion
  • Jack of Blades
  • Mario
  • Sonic
  • Screaming Mantis
  • Kheldar Ironfist
  • Uriel Septim

Sorry, I can't argue with that many people.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

I've got a petition to pump his power up even more. o.O

• Richter Belmont
  • Chris Redfield
  • Pierre De Grasse
  • Harry Mason
  • Commander Shepard
  • Johnny Topside
  • Brian Kendrick
  • Jill Valentine
  • Dominique Wakeman
  • Kamina
  • Tyson Rios
  • Wayne Holden
  • The Hero of Albion
  • Jack of Blades
  • Mario
  • Sonic
  • Screaming Mantis
  • Kheldar Ironfist
  • Uriel Septim

Sorry, I can't argue with that many people.

You can't argue with Shepard, Mario, Sonic, Uriel Septim, Kamina and Richter Belmont... period. They'd all destroy you. In an instant. Except for Uriel Septim, he'd sic all the guards in the Imperial City (And all of Tamriel) onto you. "STOP YOU'VE VIOLATED THE LAW!" "STOP YOU'VE VIOLATED THE LAW!" "STOP YOU'VE VIOLATED THE LAW!"

What more do you need?
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 288