Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 144 145 [146] 147 148 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 189275 times)

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 101 (In which a gift is passed on)
« Reply #2175 on: June 20, 2011, 07:19:04 am »

All I know is that, depending on the class evos Serious makes up when its time, I might take Fabulous Mercenary Lv2 that makes Pierre so fabulous even men and genderless monsters are attracted to him.

Also, disregard Zathyran's feelings, acquire boomerang.

FFFFF Ninja Serious. Time to rethink my skill and reward from quest completion.

Okay, since we can pick two Evos...

Elegant Mercenary Lv2, and improve my throwing daggers!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 07:23:55 am by Krath »
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #2176 on: June 20, 2011, 07:19:26 am »

remembering high damage from magic that will come from this and free mp i take knight paladin 8)
random artifact.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2177 on: June 20, 2011, 07:21:18 am »

lol Krath. So, Lv2 then Ahra?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2178 on: June 20, 2011, 07:25:50 am »

Hate to make you look a third time Krath but I realized in my sleepy state that I didn't put in the correct upgrade for Fabulous Mercenary. ^^; Also clarified Elegant Mercenary. Guess I'll go ahead with your current picks though. :3
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 07:30:04 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2179 on: June 20, 2011, 07:31:37 am »

*wipes tear from eye* Beautiful. I approve, Serious :P

Zathyran clenches his jaw, holding back the tears. Taking the sword from his mentor, he tests its balance; It was perfect. Heavy, but he would get used to in. "Thank you..." he stood up and waited for the other three to finish their business. "I'll be traveling with you. I assume my Ment... Marcus... was your ally, friend even. And by 'finish what he started', I assume it means accompany you and help you with what you're doing. Therefore, untill your task is done, my entire being will go towards finishing it. My name is Zathyran Firsankh. I would call it a pleasure to meet you, but considering the circumstances..." He looked away, picking up the sheath Marcus had for the sword. It was his now.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 07:33:54 am by Talarion »
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2180 on: June 20, 2011, 07:37:33 am »

You forgot my +9000 bonus for cheating :V

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2181 on: June 20, 2011, 07:41:41 am »

lol. It wouldn't help you get an 8 though. I'll go ahead and put the sword in Zathyran's bio.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2182 on: June 20, 2011, 07:47:33 am »

Friar Greenmoore sat in meditation. As much as the evil around him so often clouded his mind and faith during his long journey, he had never lost track of the source. There was a light, and it rendered aid...when it could. Having destroyed the Armor, he had cleansed this area, and for now, he could actually see them. Not exactly what he imagined-no angels bearing golden trumpets and swords. In fact, he could barely look at them like all, as if he were trying to look into the surface of the sun. This luminous being spoke unto him, and granted him wisdom...

He had long ago learned how to take energy from the hearts of evil creatures-despite what others might believe, no thing was truly evil at it's creation, even if it should be corrupted so. There was a spark of divine goodness, yes, even in the twisted lifeforms of Dracula. To cleanse this evil, and extract it for use to destroy that who had brought them into this tormented life? All to fitting. His old skills had often waxed and waned as his battle against evil had gone on-now, he felt at his strongest.

In fact, he was sure his strength of faith had reached significant level to allow him the "Holy Word". Twas but a simple word, spoke aloud-though, technically, it was not a word at all. He had no consicous idea what it exactly was, but when he wanted to use the word...it was there. Friar Greenmoore felt it within him as surely as the beating of his heart.

Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2183 on: June 20, 2011, 07:52:39 am »

I have to say I enjoy this particular nakama. I'm gonna miss these characters once they're through, whether that's putting Dracula to rest or Malakai ensuring that the future refuses to change. :-\

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2184 on: June 20, 2011, 07:55:09 am »

After we defeat Dracula, there's always...shit.  :-\

We can always replay the game on HELL Difficulty.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2185 on: June 20, 2011, 07:59:33 am »

Guys, I think we need a Belmont.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2186 on: June 20, 2011, 08:03:00 am »

Can't we just recruit his son or something?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2187 on: June 20, 2011, 08:03:36 am »

Well, you got Frenz. :3 MAAAAYBE I'll let him get the Vampire Killer later. >.> Or the Combat Cross. (Actually someone already has that.)

I might could organize a 'few hundred years down the road drac's back' sequel with descendants or something. Wouldn't be quite the same though. :\

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2188 on: June 20, 2011, 08:46:46 am »

Well, you got Frenz. :3 MAAAAYBE I'll let him get the Vampire Killer later. >.> Or the Combat Cross. (Actually someone already has that.)

I might could organize a 'few hundred years down the road drac's back' sequel with descendants or something. Wouldn't be quite the same though. :\

You have a point. Also, isn't the Vamp Killer useless/less useful/dangerous when not being used by a Belmont?

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2189 on: June 20, 2011, 08:49:49 am »

I believe the thing is only Belmonts are strong enough to handle it without intense training. When Jonathon Morris from Portrait of Ruin used it, it shortened his life span because that's how badass the whip is to a normal human.

In other words, you should give Pierre the VK, he can use it. :P
Pages: 1 ... 144 145 [146] 147 148 ... 288