Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 145 146 [147] 148 149 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 190101 times)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 101 (In which a gift is passed on)
« Reply #2190 on: June 20, 2011, 08:53:04 am »

Heheh... Marcus couldve (Read: Would've) taken it. He's essentially a Belmont in all but Blood and Name.  :'(
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2191 on: June 20, 2011, 09:00:51 am »

Mmm, possibly, possibly... Truth be told I'd rank the party now as being roughly equal to the non-Belmont heroes like Shanoa, JoMo, Nathan, Alucard, and Soma. (Individually, of course. All together you guys are pretty damn strong.)

Anyway, on-topic, still waiting on some suggestions for your and Irony's evos, mainly from the pair of you yourselves so I know along what lines to plan, although anyone else is free to chip in a thought. ^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2192 on: June 20, 2011, 09:04:08 am »

I... Have no idea. It just hit midnight, and I've been doing some thought-intensive stuff all night. Call it my excuse :(
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2193 on: June 20, 2011, 09:08:11 am »

No problem. I'll see if I can think up some stuff myself later, or maybe one of the guys will have a good idea. ^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2194 on: June 20, 2011, 09:12:00 am »

Ooh I thought of something... Battle-mage! A hybrid warrior/Mage. I'll let you figure out bonuses, but that's an idea right there
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 09:31:18 am by Talarion »

What more do you need?

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2195 on: June 20, 2011, 09:14:50 am »

He WILL use it. He will have no choice in the matter, we shall push the whip into his hands and sew them shut if need be.

My skill up shall be: Nerves of Steel (-1 to damage taken)

My evo's shall be Fighting Physican lvl 2. Hardcore damage ftw!

Also, you tap that ass card. TAP IT RIGHT NOW.

Daniel smiles as he almost casually beats the crap out of his companions in their card game. Looks like all that time playing in taverns is paying off. Clapping a hand on the shoulder of Greenmore for how badly he lost, he rose and looked out over the cliff, thinking back on past events. He could see that there was no time for mercy on such creatures of the night, nor could there be any given at all. It was time to use his healing arts for more offensive uses he concluded, starting with the workings of the body. He saw in his mind where a living body was vunerable to attack, and he would be able to use this to his advantage in battle.

Turning back to his companions, he smiled once more and spoke;  "No hard feelings guys, but you suck at card games from time to time. Spanked like a naughty maid, I must say, I hoped for better from you lot. Oh well. Shall we move onwards?"

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2196 on: June 20, 2011, 09:17:06 am »

That final quote... So awesome!! Must resist quotation temptation.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2197 on: June 20, 2011, 09:19:38 am »

Sucks for whoever's Problem Sleuth; it's not Zako since he clearly called Ace Dick. :3 Adding your skill and evos now.

Also occurs to me due to my lawyer-type wording that those bonuses apply to constructs. ??? No one to blame but myself for that one, I s'pose.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 09:23:02 am by SeriousConcentrate »

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2198 on: June 20, 2011, 09:19:51 am »

"I was always better at checkers...

Let's see what lies over yonder hills, anyway. I suspect we may even see the castle soon, once we've reached the other side of this mountain."
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2199 on: June 20, 2011, 09:26:19 am »

Do it. DO ET. You know you want to.

Also, YES! Extra damage against constructs! BOOYAH! *pelvic thrust*

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2200 on: June 20, 2011, 09:27:46 am »

Lets the guillotine fall over Zako's reproductive organs :3
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2201 on: June 20, 2011, 09:27:51 am »

Do it. DO ET. You know you want to.

QFT, Talarion.

@Ninja Taricus: lol. Who the hell would even get themselves in that situation in the first place? It makes no logical sense! {@}_{@}

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2202 on: June 20, 2011, 09:29:10 am »

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2203 on: June 20, 2011, 09:33:43 am »

SIG IT! DO EET NAO

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2204 on: June 20, 2011, 09:38:17 am »

I would, but I can't edit my profile via iPod. I'll do it tomorrow ^^

What more do you need?
Pages: 1 ... 145 146 [147] 148 149 ... 288