Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 74

Author Topic: Why Would You Do That?: A Mafia Misadventure: Game Over, nobody wins >:I  (Read 179715 times)

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
Re: Why Would You Do That?: A Mafia Misadventure: Day 1, 15/15
« Reply #150 on: March 07, 2011, 06:15:16 pm »

Joker. I don't mind his derping. He can herp as much as he wants to. Provided he dös something constructive. And He isn't. And if him getting lynched never Happens, then it's because of people like you and Bayer who insist on Not lynching him. I think at least One of you are scum trying to use the cofusion he creates to hide yourselves from the scumhunting.(pfp)

What exactly are you FoSing me for? You're saying that either myself or Bayer is scum trying to use Org's methods to cover ourselves?

You're absolutely right! Clearly I am scum, and the best method for preserving myself was to throw myself into the middle of the biggest argument on the minority side. /sarcasm

Or, and here's a better idea: that was an absolutely idiotic statement on your part, and you should probably try harder. You're just throwing out WIFOM you know.

SirBayer is not defending Org, he's defending what I view as the completely sane notion that you all are wasting your time, and the majority of D1, on trying to attack Org because he likes to say, "Herp derpy derp herp."

Fucking stop doing it.

In every single game, someone goes after Org for being Org. It's not even close to being an excuse for scumhunting; it's essentially active lurking, because you're never going to get a response - you're going to sit there with your thumbs up your ass saying, "oh man org dinnit say nuffin useful, guess i cant argue with him so ill just leave my voet."

We vote him because he is totally useless, moreso this game. I wouldn't vote for him if he contributes, but his sum total contribution so for has been

'herp derp

derpa herp

derp herp fucking derp.'

It's totally useless, and anti-town.

I really love the way you continue to use "we" in your posts. Keep that up, it makes it easier to figure out the scumteam when you give your reasons all together. Almost as if you were taking them straight from your scumchat.

I'll also point out: you say that Org has done nothing but herp and derp. You know what you've done?

Herping is stupid. Scum.

Derping is stupid. Scum.

Which, let me see...carry the two...yeah, that's about the same amount of jack shit.
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: March 07, 2011, 06:47:45 pm »

Okay, I've confirmed with Pandar that I can share what I know. I don't see how it'll hurt anything to put it out there, so this is what the PM told me:

Paraphrased, I managed to weed through Org's derping and herping to realize that he's a jester. Take it as you will; disbelieve it if you like. It obviously isn't going to significantly affect your opinion of me.

Be sure you understand: I am not guaranteeing that this information is accurate. It is simply what I've been told, by Pandar, via PM.

That said: My obvious, stated picks are Mr. Person and Zrk2.

SirBayer is not defending Org, he's defending what I view as the completely sane notion that you all are wasting your time, and the majority of D1, on trying to attack Org because he likes to say, "Herp derpy derp herp."

Fucking stop doing it.

In every single game, someone goes after Org for being Org. It's not even close to being an excuse for scumhunting; it's essentially active lurking, because you're never going to get a response - you're going to sit there with your thumbs up your ass saying, "oh man org dinnit say nuffin useful, guess i cant argue with him so ill just leave my voet."

We vote him because he is totally useless, moreso this game. I wouldn't vote for him if he contributes, but his sum total contribution so for has been

'herp derp

derpa herp

derp herp fucking derp.'

It's totally useless, and anti-town.

Dunno if you've heard this sentiment before, but anti-town =/= scum. Just because they're useless doesn't mean they're scum. Could mean they're an idiot. Could mean they're a jester, as is the case.
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: March 07, 2011, 06:52:32 pm »

Im calling shenanigans. My power is a night action.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: March 07, 2011, 07:01:48 pm »

...HOLY SHIT!

Good to see you coherent!  Now, why did you say you didn't think Zrk2 was scum?
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: March 07, 2011, 07:51:41 pm »

...HOLY SHIT!

What

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: March 07, 2011, 07:55:23 pm »

...HOLY SHIT!

What

This:

I dont think Zrk is scum.

Also,

Jack A T:
Toaster: Org's acting weirdly, even for him.  Why would he?

You'd have to ask him.

Why did you ask me?

How did I miss this?  It was an attempt to see what people's theories were.
FUCK YOU JACK
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: March 07, 2011, 07:56:08 pm »

Derp.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: March 07, 2011, 08:10:54 pm »

That's where I stand. Yes, useful arguments have been gleaned since then. But if you're only going after Org after this post, then you're active-lurking scum in my book.
Of course, that's exactly what Org is doing. So, along with SirBayer, I fully expect you to defend me from anyone who goes after me for not doing anything but voting Org.

Man, it'll be nice having two defenders. Herp derp derp derp derp derp derp.

Also herp.

Okay, I've confirmed with Pandar that I can share what I know. I don't see how it'll hurt anything to put it out there, so this is what the PM told me:

Paraphrased, I managed to weed through Org's derping and herping to realize that he's a jester. Take it as you will; disbelieve it if you like. It obviously isn't going to significantly affect your opinion of me.

Be sure you understand: I am not guaranteeing that this information is accurate. It is simply what I've been told, by Pandar, via PM.
What? You got a PM from the mod, which allowed you to see through Org's nonsense to realize he's a jester, or you got a PM from Pandar that explicitly said so, or what? What exactly are you trying to say here, and why should we believe you?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: March 07, 2011, 08:22:42 pm »

That was a quote from the PM, which was from Pandar, who is the mod. Org is a jester. THis is what it said. That's all. Can't get any simpler.
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: March 07, 2011, 08:24:13 pm »

I am not a jester. I think Bayer is buddying, possibly for when he flips scum.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: March 07, 2011, 08:40:41 pm »

Derp.
...right.

Org: Give us your opinion on anything game-related that isn't herping and derping. PPE: Wow.  More actual contribution.
Zrk2: Outside of Org, who do you suspect?  How about if Org is town?

You might as well not even talk to me anymore SirBayer, I have never been more convinced of anyone's scuminess. The only reasons you have to defend another player right now have been stated quite well by Zrk2. You're scum defending scum or scum buddying a non-scum. There are no other options. If you were a townie, you wouldn't have anything to make you so sure of Org's towniness because all he's dropped are nulltells and scumtells.
Mr. Person: And it isn't possible for a townie to defend Org's insanity?  Because, frankly, people will do that for some reason.  Also, that first sentence?  Painful to read, y'know.

And finally, the whole Mr. Person/SirBayer "policy lynch" "accusation" mess:

Mr. Person, SirBayer, Zrk2 said it was a policy lynch vote.  Not SirBayer.  Zrk2.  SirBayer, I think Mr. Person was...responding to Zrk2's post a few days late without stating that he was actually responding to it in a post otherwise completely dedicated to responding to SirBayer.  Easy enough mistake to make.  Yeah.  Definitely.

...wait, WHAT?

Mr. Person: Is there a reason why you were so unclear about who you were responding to?  Do you consider it possible that SirBayer could have misunderstood the first line of that post?
FUCK YOU JACK
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: March 07, 2011, 10:59:49 pm »

I am not a jester. I think Bayer is buddying, possibly for when he flips scum.

I think my point stands proven.

We really need a votecount.

Jack A T: What I don't get is why he would jump onto me. Suddenly accuse me of everything. Does that make any sense to you? Clearing up a mistake, sure.

Posting five paragraphs of OMGUS at someone who never accused you of anything... no.
Rules are for suckers.

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: March 07, 2011, 11:01:06 pm »

Fakeedit: By point I mean assertion.

Mayhaps if you hadn't derped so much, Org...?
Rules are for suckers.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: March 08, 2011, 12:09:43 am »

Jack A T: What I don't get is why he would jump onto me. Suddenly accuse me of everything. Does that make any sense to you? Clearing up a mistake, sure.

Posting five paragraphs of OMGUS at someone who never accused you of anything... no.

I think most of his arguments were utter bullshit (the entire post built around the assumption that there's no possible way that Org could be jester, something non-town that should not be lynched, in your eyes, for example), and I have an odd feeling that he put that one line in just to spark an argument to make you look scummy (I'm rather doubtful of that, though).  He felt a bit too ready to jump on you.

I do agree with him that the constant defense of Org didn't look good, but the rest of the stuff...bleh.
FUCK YOU JACK
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: March 08, 2011, 12:39:24 am »

I don't know- a "jester neighbor" effect hardly seems credible.  It smells like the cover of scum for me, but damned if I can figure out who is covering for whom.

Org:  Why do you think Bayer is covering you?  What's your theory on the source of his message, since you claimed it wasn't you?

Bayer:  What do you take of Org saying he didn't generate the message?  What do you think of the idea of scum having an ability to tell someone else that they are a jester?  Why would anyone want anyone else to know that?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 74