- 0 (0%)
Yes
- 0 (0%)
Yes
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: August 13, 2011, 10:28:49 pm

Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 129

Author Topic: Netland VII: Subversion of Innocence  (Read 178995 times)

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
Re: Netland VII: Subversion of Innocence
« Reply #990 on: August 07, 2011, 01:39:24 pm »

I have a feeling that that might cause some rather large explosions, so... I thought I'd never say this, but let's at least try to get out of this... peacefully.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: August 07, 2011, 01:49:52 pm »

And when if that fails we blow their shit up.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: August 07, 2011, 01:57:14 pm »

well, I'm still getting my bearings, so you guys do whatever.

Also, I'm pretty sure I'm still covered in gibbs, so I should stay clear of the negotiations.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: August 07, 2011, 02:21:11 pm »

J.S. Xanatos, guys. Seriously.

I'm currently trapped in a forcer beam, whatever the hell that is.

Actually, you're not trapped in the forcer beam, you were just yanked back by it. Watch this

Y'know, I don't think you guys are entirely familiar with how the Brotherhood of Steel works. They're not gonna just let you download their data or take things. They're some pretty selfish bastards.

Yes, but the BOS isn't in charge here. This is primarily a TOAST Industries building. TOAST R&D in particular. They don't really care too much. The Brotherhood folks there might object, but TOAST is in charge.
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

dragonshardz

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:PONY:ACCEPTABLE]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #994 on: August 07, 2011, 03:28:12 pm »

Oh. Okay.

I still stand by my opinion that fucking up the BOS/TOAST guys = bad idea.

Especially considering the party (except for me) is currently working for TOAST.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: August 07, 2011, 03:38:36 pm »

nah, I'm not.

I'm just along for the ride.

O11O1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: August 07, 2011, 05:17:54 pm »

Especially considering the party (except for me) is currently working for TOAST.

News to me. As to grabbing their data, as long as I can get within standing distance of a panel, I just need to poke an unobtrusive data port and I should be alright. Not like I need to use the keyboard.
A slight smell of ions.....

... "My student guidance counselor said my personality test results came back, and my ideal career is as a brigand because I love hurting people and stealing stuff, with a Life Goal of killing 3 or 4 adventurers" ...

dragonshardz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #997 on: August 07, 2011, 05:23:44 pm »

Let me clarify: As far as I know, the above is true.

Still, wouldn't be getting on TOAST's bad side be a bad idea anyway?

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: August 07, 2011, 07:41:17 pm »

Why, when they're mad at us they send those nice delivery men with military hardware for us to pawn :P

But yeah, let's play nice.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: August 08, 2011, 02:49:36 pm »

Fuzzy: Beg whoever looks to be in charge to allow me to study this magnificent Hardware.
Dermonster: Attempt to build an automatic Resonance Reflector using parts scattered around.
Dragonshardz: Struggle a bit more, then stop and wait for someone to get me the hell out of this beam.
Kisame: Find a suit of GREEN POWER ARMOR.
01101: Pull up records from the computers, and save as much useful data as I have space for, before I run compression/Interpretation routines on it.
Japa: look around in a daze of confusion.

Fuzzy: 4

You ask the guy who Toly was talking to if you can inspect the giant robot.

"Yeah, it's cool. Some of the BOS guys might get pissy, just ignore them. You might want to talk to Mirata, the chick with the hat who's working on Prime's brain over threre. The one in the big spiky powered armor."

Dermonster: 2

Unfortunately, you have absolutely no idea how to do that, nor is there proper eqipment for manufacturing nanotech devices here.

Dragonshardz:

Realizing that you're not being held down, you stand up.

A man in odd orange powered armor approaches you and asks if you'd like to come along with him on an adventure to save the universe.

Kisame:

There is no GREEN POWER ARMOR. There's WHITE POWER ARMOR, and one suit of BLACK POWER ARMOR, but no GREEN POWER ARMOR.

01101:

You interface with TOAST's computer, but realize that you haven't yet decided exactly what constitutes "useful data".

Japa:

You do so.

Statuses:

Spoiler: Kisame12794: Dorf (click to show/hide)

Party TOAST Credits: 1,800 TC.

NPCs:

Spoiler: Action Lamp: Lamp (click to show/hide)

I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: August 08, 2011, 02:53:51 pm »

Quickly use emergency assassin methods to slowly extract the self replicating core of one of my plasma cannons so as to make a nanite factory, whilst leaving the gun intact and functional.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: August 08, 2011, 03:20:49 pm »

Talk to Mirata, explain my ability to manifest Hardware and ask if I can be any help.
I wonder if I'd be able to regain Juice with Jet?

dragonshardz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #1002 on: August 08, 2011, 07:04:40 pm »

Tell the guy in the funky orange power armor that if it gets me out of interrogation by the Brotherhood, I'm all for it.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: August 08, 2011, 07:41:28 pm »

I wonder if I'd be able to regain Juice with Jet?

Depends on exactly what Juice is. If it's just an abstract measure of exertion, then yes, a stimulant would increase your Juice levels (and then you'd pass out from exhaustion as soon as it wore off).

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: August 08, 2011, 07:58:31 pm »

Grab suit of BLACK POWER ARMOUR. Paint it green.
I like green.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 129