- 0 (0%)
Yes
- 0 (0%)
Yes
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: August 13, 2011, 10:28:49 pm

Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 129

Author Topic: Netland VII: Subversion of Innocence  (Read 179525 times)

O11O1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Netland VII: Subversion of Innocence
« Reply #1080 on: August 14, 2011, 08:27:12 pm »

I noticed 01101 doesn't have a status thing.

Oops.

I was wondering about that.

If and when things pick back up

Just to clarify: we're talking about another RTD. Come hell or high water, I'm not letting Netland die.

Glad to know.
A slight smell of ions.....

... "My student guidance counselor said my personality test results came back, and my ideal career is as a brigand because I love hurting people and stealing stuff, with a Life Goal of killing 3 or 4 adventurers" ...

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: August 14, 2011, 10:19:19 pm »

Fuzzy: Make some Dollamancy scrolls, destribute them to whoever TOAST wants.
Dragonshartz: "So...um...aren't we supposed to be off saving the world or something?"
Der: Get to the REWF
Kisame: Again using epoxy tubes create an Pnumatic Canister Launcher. Look for empty canisters to use to create ammo from.
Japa: Get the hell outside. The walls are closing in on me.
Ragnarok: Procure Transportation, be it a horse, a giant chicken, or a motor vehicle of some description, including, but not limited to, a motorcycle.
01101: grab a half dozen of them, then look around at the other people here.

Fuzzy:

You conjure up some scrolls for Mirata to take.

"Well, thanks, I guess... Uhh, here, take these." She hands you ten rather dirty yellow boxes, labeled "Mentats". "I haven't got any use for them anymore anyway... You're sure you don't hear anything saying 'looooool'? Any rumbling, like really big machinery moving? No?"

Dragonshardz:

(That's not really an action.)

Derm:

You threaten your (admittedly temporary) allies, then use your ASSASSASSIN LADDER-CLIMBING TECHNIQUES to climb a ladder to the roof of the building.

You are now on the roof of the building.

Kisame:

You make a POOMATIC CANISTER LAWNCHAIR, I.E. a plastic cylinder with a cap on one end. Open a gas cylinder, drop it in, and then let it fly back out. INGEENIUS.

Unfortunately, there are no compressed gas cylinders here. Huh.

Japa:

You leave the building.

Ragnarok:

You ask for some mode of transportation.

"Uhh, here. Take this thing," an engineer says, pointing to a tall plastic box with legs. "It's a new dupe I was experimenting with earlier, a 'TOAST Industries Prototype Light Artillery Walker', designed to provide 'close range (20-30 meters) artillery support in a highly mobile package'. I certainly wouldn't take it into a combat situation if I could help it though, it's a very early prototype. It goes about four miles per hour on flat terrain; it's not very fast, but it's better than walking."

You open up the one opaque plastic panel in the back of the box, and squeeze yourself into the chair. This thing is tiny. As soon as you touch the controls, the box suddenly leaps into the air and begins standing on its own two legs.

You navigate the vehicle out of the warehouse. It's remarkably steady, though it swings forward and backwards a whole lot when it's walking.

01101:

You pick up a few tubes of epoxy and disappear them into your trenchcoat.

Statuses:

Spoiler: Kisame12794: Dorf (click to show/hide)

Party TOAST Credits: 1,800 TC.

NPCs:

Spoiler: Action Lamp: Lamp (click to show/hide)

---

How many of the original cast do we have left? Just Toly and Fuzzy, now that Frelock disappeared.

Also, remember to get George a robot body.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 10:21:54 pm by Schilcote »
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: August 14, 2011, 10:22:47 pm »

Use radio system to scour the waves in search for Komato broadcasts. Also observe surroundings.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: August 14, 2011, 10:34:15 pm »

Take one of these "Mentats", and get to work on Liberty Prime.
And palm a few of those tubes, just to be sure.

dragonshardz

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:PONY:ACCEPTABLE]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #1084 on: August 14, 2011, 10:50:57 pm »

Leave ze building.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: August 15, 2011, 06:39:29 am »

Okay, screw the library, I have a project now >:)

Use the EIB to convert the AT-ST clone to Magitech, in order to power later modifications.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: August 15, 2011, 07:07:47 am »

Damn Rag you scary. find bycicle pump and make a air compressor out of it.
Do I have a beard?
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: August 15, 2011, 07:40:37 am »

Do I have a beard?

No, you're an outcast. Outcast Dwarves aren't allowed to have beards until they regain their honor.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: August 15, 2011, 07:52:53 am »

Scout.

O11O1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: August 15, 2011, 01:38:04 pm »

ok, I'll wander outside, see what sort of environment we're in. My guess is either a desert or the Capital Wasteland.

Also, do we even have objectives, or is this more of a wander around and look for stuff to do type of thing?

... "My student guidance counselor said my personality test results came back, and my ideal career is as a brigand because I love hurting people and stealing stuff, with a Life Goal of killing 3 or 4 adventurers" ...

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: August 15, 2011, 02:08:40 pm »

ok, I'll wander outside, see what sort of environment we're in. My guess is either a desert or the Capital Wasteland.

You're still on Sodor, Rag's spell got tangled up with TOAST's portal network and you arrived at the nearest Awesome Portal.

Also, do we even have objectives, or is this more of a wander around and look for stuff to do type of thing?

There is an over-arching objective- killing the corrupted entities- but you don't know where they are.

O11O1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: August 15, 2011, 08:31:07 pm »

You're still on Sodor, Rag's spell got tangled up with TOAST's portal network and you arrived at the nearest Awesome Portal.

Why didn't you mention this when I tried to inhabit Liberty Prime? Or when I tried to download maps? Your statements implied I was with the rest of the party.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: August 15, 2011, 08:32:39 pm »

Why didn't you mention this when I tried to inhabit Liberty Prime? Or when I tried to download maps? Your statements implied I was with the rest of the party.

"You" meaning "the party". Remember, I never split the party unless someone states they're going off on their own.

O11O1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: August 15, 2011, 10:48:21 pm »

OK then, I suppose that changes my action. Look around, for anyone or anything that seems interesting. This may include the other party members outside, if they seem interesting.

Also, what is the =Awesome Portal= ?

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: August 16, 2011, 05:29:12 am »

Also, what is the =Awesome Portal= ?

It's a TOAST Industries freight transport system. You can ask the operator there to teleport you just about anywhere you need to go.
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 129