Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 661

Author Topic: Roller's Block (RTD Brainstorming Thread) (HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY) (Derm is 5k)  (Read 699532 times)

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
Re: Roller's Block (RTD Brainstorming Thread)
« Reply #690 on: June 15, 2011, 01:33:24 am »

I just made a Kobold RTD if anyone wants in.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8
So I'm a Depressing Jesus Wizard being stalked by Satan Lights, and my home's wiring is going bad?
Goddammit.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: June 15, 2011, 01:37:14 am »

Fair enough, I can keep a secret. To be honest I've only seen the original series, and heard about the REAL plot from the manga and brotherhood from my friends, I've only just started watching brotherhood myself. Just you know though, I plan on makeing one of my own, and useing it to make some of them. If you'll allow it of course.
If you broke rule #2, and the government found out they would send their violation of that rule to destroy you, adn your violatiosn, but if your talking about the other thing made with the horrible object then you cna become one yourself, but you might fail if your not careful, and another soul could take over. There is no rule that keeps you from creating Homonculi, but they either have to be willing, or you need to be strong enough to control them. Also I will tell you this FMA: Brotherhood isn't completely released English DUb that is,a dn I am using its story line, so I haven't finished atching all of it, so my history is incomplete, but near completion. ( I bet no one understands the rant I jsut went on but people who watched FMA )

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: June 15, 2011, 01:41:09 am »

I was talking about Homonculi, nothing else. I want them, they are good servents, if I can keep them loyal of course. Fun fact about Truth though, if you hadn't noticed already, the 'tolls' he takes are usually ironic
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 01:43:28 am by KaguroDraven »
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: June 15, 2011, 01:42:43 am »

Oooh, wait, I know what the other thing you're talking about is now. *thumps self on side of head* I just remembered what it was. Silly of me to forget... Anyway, so the plot is essentially a civil war?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 01:44:14 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: June 15, 2011, 01:52:50 am »

Oooh, wait, I know what the other thing you're talking about is now. *thumps self on side of head* I just remembered what it was. Silly of me to forget... Anyway, so the plot is essentially a civil war?
Sort of,a dn you guys will help take down the corrupt government. Some of you might be part of the military at first, and others might be wandering alchemists, but int eh end you guys see the Truth, and not long after discover a dark secret that will cause you to begin gathering support, and then in the end you will begin fighting a civil war to save your country.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #695 on: June 15, 2011, 02:04:33 am »

Exkirby, Irony, and serious are the big winners and get reserved slots in the 2 RTDs I've come up with.  Roll to hunt / be hunted.  Every 25 turns the world switches from a killing playground of fun to an eldritch nightmare, in a strange combination of horror and stylish killing playground.

The other I'm starting is Irony's harbingers of doom RTD.  As soon as I get home, I'll put them up.
Fuck yes, this thread has served it's purpose! Someone lays down an idea, and someone else picks it up! And now it's happend to the power 2!
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: June 15, 2011, 02:29:47 am »

Well I have completed the stuff for the FMA RTD will be posting it here soon.

EDIT: Also if anyone wants my Roll to be a Merc rule set just ask I still have it saved on my comp.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 03:25:11 am by adwarf »

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: June 15, 2011, 04:16:32 am »

Sorry about the double post, but here is what I got of a Gears of War RTD if anyone wants to run it.

Gears of War RTD

Backstory -
The Locust have returned after three centuries, and this time its with a vengance as their numbers are three times larger than ever before, and mankind is struggling to hold them off, adn now they are going to their last resort the Sleepers a group of genetically altered human super soldiers. They were put through intense training, and surgeries ever since they were five, and they are mankinds best hope for survivng this war. You will fight them on our turf,a dn theirs you will batter them back to their holes then charge in after them, adn kill them all. You will not be alone in this for all mankind is behind you, adn they will give you all of their support, and with your help they might just survive this horror of a war. This is a war waged for one reason, to genocide mankind, and in order to survive you must commit genocide agaisnt the Locusts, adn kill everyone of them. Now you must go forth, and fight the war for mankind's future.

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Implants (click to show/hide)

Equipment -
You will start with two weapons that I give you depending on your position, and every thing else you want you will need to buy, make, repair, or scavenge from the massive warzone that is this planet.

This game will be a fast paced action RTD that relies heavily on cover, and teamwork, so if that sounds intresting along with the post-apocaliptic world come, and join.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: June 15, 2011, 09:37:24 am »

Once again posting this here while I rest my weary fingers. Need to do something other than write for a while.

People intending to play could get character Ideas now, but I swear if you start turning in character sheets before I start I will club you to death with a Harp Seal.
I'M IN!
Thinking.
on the screen name issue: I use a psuedonym ("Nowan whatever")
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: June 15, 2011, 11:58:31 am »

Once again posting this here while I rest my weary fingers. Need to do something other than write for a while.

People intending to play could get character Ideas now, but I swear if you start turning in character sheets before I start I will club you to death with a Harp Seal.
I'M IN!
Thinking.
on the screen name issue: I use a psuedonym ("Nowan whatever")
It's Almost Ready, just need to do the Stuff for Passions, Fetters, Shadows, and the Willpower and Pathos Explanation.

Updated the post you quoted to reflect the new stuff.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: June 15, 2011, 12:50:33 pm »

(Double post :( )

FUUU---

40,000 Character limit just got Hit!!! (And there's still one last phase of character creation to go*)

Well looks like I'll be posting this puppy soon, and using multiple posts to carry all the data.

*It's a good thing I'm starting you as Enfants, otherwise there would also be an acre of exposition to chew through.

Prepare to Join!
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: June 15, 2011, 12:55:33 pm »

(Double post :( )

FUUU---

40,000 Character limit just got Hit!!! (And there's still one last phase of character creation to go*)
Not that surprising to me, really.

Prepare to Join!
Hooray!
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: June 15, 2011, 01:12:37 pm »

Hooray!
I'm gonna be AFK in just a bit, please reserve for me  ;)
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: June 15, 2011, 02:06:00 pm »

For some reason I have six RTD sets saved on my computer. If anyone wants the Gears of War, Dead Space, or Merc RTD sets I won't mind giving them to you.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: June 15, 2011, 02:06:39 pm »

I'll take the merc one.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 661