Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 280 281 [282] 283 284 ... 661

Author Topic: Roller's Block (RTD Brainstorming Thread) (HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY) (Derm is 5k)  (Read 702288 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Antique Combat Saber -> Ancient Chainsword -> Sanctified Half-Blade -> Zweihander -> Bolt Pistol -> Laspistol -> Plasma Pistol -> Modified Heavy Stub Pistol -> Heavy Bolter -> Heavy Flamer -> Lasgun -> Astartes Assault Shotgun -> Manticore Assault Launcher -> Krak Grenade -> Frag Grenade -> Smoke Grenade -> Flak Slab -> Rosarius -> Tactical Googles -> Compact Vox-com -> Medi-Kit

-------------------------

That is a lot of starting equipment, I included some of the basics, and what I thought might be useful at first, they'll be able to find the rest of it later, but I didn't want to sit there and spend two more hours working on starting gear to fit in all the basics :\

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Wait, heavy bolters are starting equipment? O_o
DAMN. I mean, I know it goes through a lot of expensive ammo, but damn. That's possibly the most powerful, versatile weapon on the list - at least, according to fluff and tabletop rules.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I got my own rules, and plus they're in the Warp, they'll need every advantage they can get just to survive.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile

Who'd be up for a console RTD?
Or another Roll to Hack?
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

Roll to Hack.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@Skyrunner: How about your new RtD?
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

@Skyrunner: How about your new RtD?
What new RtD? o_O

I don't remember having a new RtD.
>.>

"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

>.>
Try whistling inconspicuously. Seriously, how about that RtD with ships and officers and all that jazz you talked about posting the OP yesterday (or the day before, not sure)?
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

>.>
Try whistling inconspicuously. Seriously, how about that RtD with ships and officers and all that jazz you talked about posting the OP yesterday (or the day before, not sure)?

Oh, that one ended up in the forums game main board. :P

It's about to start now. Called 'Plane Skippers'. Though I suppose the mechanics are more RtD-like in nature.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's about to start now. Called 'Plane Skippers'. Though I suppose the mechanics are more RtD-like in nature.
You did not even post the link here. That is preposterous.
>Yes?

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

You did not even post the link here. That is preposterous.

Uh... sorry? D:

I never did post any of my links here <.<

Also, I scrapped the 'complicated ships' idea :-D

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Dis' be a sad day indeed. Excuse me, back to my cave.
>Yes?

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

Dis' be a sad day indeed. Excuse me, back to my cave.

I feel guilty. (curls up in a ball, rocking.)

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness

So here's a large deposit of ideas, infer from them what you will.

Super Hero RTD
Dwarven Races IV
Mafia RTD
TF2RTD
Small Scale Time Travel RTD
Arrrrrrtd 3
Super Villian RTD
Peasant Adventure RTD
You are RTD
Roll to GMod
Adventure Time RTD
Roll to KILL EVERYTHING
Roll to Golf (?)
The Bay12 RTD Meme RTD
Roll to come up with more ideas
Free Running RTD
More Kirby/Bradley Hi-5s
Roll To Nintendo
<<INSERT BAD IDEA HERE>>
Roll to Team Deathmatch
Mad Scientist RTD
Multiworld Madness V (?)
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The Bay12 RTD Meme RTD

Insert picture of Marcus Aurelius riding a Gatleos-saur on an epic quest against Buttman.
Pages: 1 ... 280 281 [282] 283 284 ... 661