Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 516 517 [518] 519 520 ... 661

Author Topic: Roller's Block (RTD Brainstorming Thread) (HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY) (Derm is 5k)  (Read 702259 times)

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roller's Block (RTD Brainstorming Thread) (HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY) (Derm is 5k)
« Reply #7755 on: February 22, 2014, 12:27:03 am »

There is an FGaRP version of this, correct? I can't seem to find it.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
Re: Roller's Block (RTD Brainstorming Thread) (HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY) (Derm is 5k)
« Reply #7756 on: February 22, 2014, 01:05:49 am »

The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #7757 on: February 22, 2014, 02:05:10 am »

*Whistles non-chalantly*

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 02:11:28 am by Draignean »
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7758 on: February 22, 2014, 05:09:38 pm »

I require a SPECIMEN.

You see, I have something I've been working on, and it is almost done, but I require someone to look over it and confirm that it makes sense, is well organized, is a good and/or terrible idea, and so on. I'd rather not reveal it to the public just yet, however, so I'd like a NOBLE VOLUNTEER to PM it to. It's for a mage game.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7759 on: February 22, 2014, 05:12:44 pm »

I nobly volunteer. I've got some spare time atm.
The Cyan Menace

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7760 on: February 22, 2014, 05:15:34 pm »

FIRING TEXT GAUSS.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7761 on: February 22, 2014, 05:22:51 pm »

receiving magnetically charged word projectiles.
The Cyan Menace

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7762 on: February 22, 2014, 05:25:16 pm »

If that cannon has another round in it, I'll also take a look.

I've been playing Armored Core: Verdict Day for a few days now. The numbers! I can SEE THEM!
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7763 on: February 22, 2014, 05:27:41 pm »

Oh, sure. Three should be a solid number of opinions without telling absolutely everyone.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7764 on: February 22, 2014, 05:50:04 pm »

Oh, sure. Three should be a solid number of opinions without telling absolutely everyone.

Ooh, me! Pick me!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7765 on: February 22, 2014, 06:02:33 pm »

Ooh, me! Pick me!
Derm has already taken your place. I would assume he's laughing maniacally as he feasts upon what should have been yours.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7766 on: February 22, 2014, 06:12:09 pm »

Derm has already taken your place. I would assume he's laughing maniacally as he feasts upon what should have been yours.

Ah well, I shall provide criticism anyway. Firstly, it's far too complicated, and I certainly won't have the attention span required to play it. Secondly, the magic system needs work. There's not enough spells! I can think of at least three off the top of my head that need to be included. Thirdly, I have several misgivings about the character progression system. Change it to something better!

I hope that helps!

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7767 on: February 22, 2014, 06:12:53 pm »

None of that is applicable. Maybe the last one.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7768 on: February 22, 2014, 06:19:22 pm »

I dunno, some of the concepts seemed fairly complex to me. I get the feeling a lot of people aren't going to quite grasp how schools enhance each other until they've seen it happen a few times, for instance.

Also there's no polymorph/warping school for the second one. I particularly need one because [REDACTED].

Third's a blatant lie, of course. Accidentally [REDACTED] yourself is the pinnacle of character progression.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7769 on: February 22, 2014, 06:30:43 pm »

Well, that's certainly good to know, though I wouldn't advise you to overestimate my attention span so.

I dunno, some of the concepts seemed fairly complex to me. I get the feeling a lot of people aren't going to quite grasp how schools enhance each other until they've seen it happen a few times, for instance.

Also there's no polymorph/warping school for the second one. I particularly need one because [REDACTED].

Third's a blatant lie, of course. Accidentally [REDACTED] yourself is the pinnacle of character progression.

Glad to assist, I suppose.
Pages: 1 ... 516 517 [518] 519 520 ... 661