Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 709

Author Topic: How did you last *own*?  (Read 1292925 times)

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last *own*?
« Reply #1305 on: April 03, 2013, 01:48:33 am »

Ddd, my level one orc priest, encountered Sigmund, Grinder, and Terence in dungeon 3, and managed to kill them all.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 01:51:41 am by Angel Of Death »
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Myroc

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking Skeleton
    • View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: April 03, 2013, 06:52:47 am »

Won the match with 11 kills, 2 deaths, topping out with the most kills in the entire match. The kicker? I was playing Voltar.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
We all have problems. Some people just have more awesome problems than others.
Getting angry is fun. Getting angry over petty things even better.

joemoben

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: April 03, 2013, 01:32:24 pm »

Fought a Demi-Lich with a level 20 or so wizard. The lich had a challenge rating of impossible I think. I took him out without allowing him to take a single action.

Something about this game makes me wonder why God lets it exist.
Say, if you give birth on a ranch and then murder your baby will a corpse drop be guaranteed?

jimbobobby

• Bay Watcher
  • Ally of turtles.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: April 03, 2013, 07:38:33 pm »

[/quote]
Thanks for that and sorry I took so long, I forget what I was doing before I do anything.

In other news, I'm in control of the most developed, wealthiest and cultural empire!
When I was younger, I was a baby.
The power of an Eskimo isn't really something you should just forget about, they can cut a hole in your ice and catch a fish in minutes.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: April 03, 2013, 07:41:43 pm »

Just killed me first skellie in Wayward.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: April 03, 2013, 10:18:19 pm »

Got Halo 3, and it's my first time playing it in almost a year and a half.  I skip to my favorite level, The Conevent, and put it on normal, to give myself time to adjust.  I immidiatly start pulling off colerful confetti explosions, with some kids cheering my on, and then I reload in front of a brute as I try to find the melee button.  Taking a moment to look over the controls, I exit out and resart it on heroic with almost all the skulls on.  It takes me until I get to the Flood to experience my first death.  God how I missed this game. 

Also playing Kerbal Space Program.  I now have a series of space based lazor defence satellites in orbit.  I like to imagine that they are protecting Kerbin from allium invaders, or that they are reducing panic in funding countries.  That game gives you an excellent sense of accomplishment sometimes, just watching as your creation spins around in space, hopefully keep the alliums at bay. 
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #1311 on: April 03, 2013, 10:32:40 pm »

Also playing Kerbal Space Program.  I now have a series of space based lazor defence satellites in orbit.  I like to imagine that they are protecting Kerbin from allium invaders, or that they are reducing panic in funding countries.  That game gives you an excellent sense of accomplishment sometimes, just watching as your creation spins around in space, hopefully keep the alliums at bay.
This post made me happy. I should make a game about keeping alliums at bay with space lasers.

choppy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: April 03, 2013, 10:34:32 pm »

This post made me happy. I should make a game about keeping alliums at bay with space lasers.
space invaders?

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #1313 on: April 03, 2013, 11:31:42 pm »

space invaders?
Except with more lasers.

neotemplar

• Bay Watcher
  • The [Weapon] has lodged firmly in the wound!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: April 03, 2013, 11:54:26 pm »

I beat a bear to death with my bare hands to protect my pail full of freshly caught fish.

Legend of the River King
If not under Neotemplar look for Vellum.

<22:07:06> "Terry": If a kid is old enough to play D&D
<22:07:20> "Terry": A kid is old enough to experience a dolphin being strangled

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: April 05, 2013, 12:55:57 pm »

I built my first ballistic missile with intercontinental range.

Unfortunately, this sort of attack has to be... manned.

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Draxis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: April 06, 2013, 04:07:34 pm »

My team was losing, we were holding on but the enemy team was gradually pushing up teleport receivers into the contested sectors.  We decide, instead of trying to fight the enemy front, to simply walk down the last unoccupied sector and bomb their bases.  They see it coming, but on our first run we manage to kill the base supporting their extremely strong defensive ships.  We bomb again, and kill their home base, then roll onto their main techbase.  As we are coming up to it, they start bombing out bases, and as neither of us has enough people left to defend, we literally race to each other's bases.  We get there first, and although there is a gunship defending and we have only 1 fighting ship, our many scouts repair it as it kills the gunship, and we kill it and win just as they start to fire at our last base.

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: April 06, 2013, 08:29:08 pm »

A stream of very succesful missions helped give me the edge in XCOM.  First one was a crashed UFO with all five alliums killed, giving me an instant boost to my much suffering supplies.  The second was a terror mission, where my only casualties came from when a sectoid started mind controlling my people, leading to two deaths.  The third was another crash site where I only had one casualty.  Fourth was a terror mission where I managed to save 10 civies and only lost two XCOM operatives.   At the end of the month I got a funding boost of more than a million.
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: April 06, 2013, 09:12:15 pm »

Beat the game

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: April 07, 2013, 01:44:40 am »

Made it to the point that I can kill everything that tries to kill me in Wayward. Once I killed that Time Skitter in two hits I realized it would be easy from then on.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 709